Kan I by a red ribbun?

Old October 2nd 09, 04:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy[_3_]

Default Kan I by a red ribbun?

Can I skort you and bring you a ribbon?

Bear

John Ross Mc Master wrote:
I need a red ribbun for my tale so I will be pretty at the Ball.
Cinder

Old October 2nd 09, 05:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

I haff 2 red ribbuns and now a skort. I will gladly come and drink nip
wine.
Cinder

Old October 2nd 09, 03:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmmee

trudi writes in bear and cinder... diz lizt iz gettin long anna dat iz so
nize, Trudi

--
Have a great day

Old October 3rd 09, 03:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

Is yoo uzing a pin ora pencil tew rite wiff? Yup, Et iz nize. Do yoo gots
me n Morgana daown? n Pipps n Samwise? . Sqweex n Pookie, her wink will
be dere too. Mosey

Old October 3rd 09, 05:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

i thinked i duz but now efuri cat knowz, so you iz offa 'vailable lizt...

Trudi stands up and takez a kuple of stepz away furm mosey ta be purlite...

atta top her lungz

!!!! duz anicat elze needsa skort... der iz boycatz whut wantsa date anna i
iz sure der are ofurz too, read diz thread da ball wiz be her soon,

stepz bak ta mosey... sorri i needa say dat befure da hoomin wearz owt, her
iz tired tonite.

Trudi

--
Have a wonderful day

Old October 3rd 09, 08:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ratfinx

Umm I nose I onlee nu here ... an i don no hardly ennykitty...but i iz
a gurlkitty [blushes] and ..um i aint winked....
so iffen enny of dem boykittys needs a date Ide luv to be skorted.
[blushes even more] cos diz my furst jellicle ball an i don no what
happens an it be nise iffen dere was somekitty to hold my paw...
Ratfinx [feeling very nervous]

Old October 3rd 09, 05:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Oct 3, 3:38*am, Ratfinx wrote:
Umm I nose I onlee nu here ... an i don no hardly ennykitty...but i iz
a gurlkitty [blushes] *and ..um i aint winked....
so iffen enny of dem boykittys needs a date Ide luv to be skorted.
[blushes even more] *cos diz my furst jellicle ball an i don no what
happens an it be nise iffen dere was somekitty to hold my paw...
Ratfinx [feeling very nervous]

Yoo shud mew to Miss Trudy wen her meowmie isn't tirud. I'm shoor shee
cen hep youseff.

Annuther fing. I fink Keeper ob da Skort Book shud be an uffishul
posishun in da Catmoonity.

An I fink shee shud fine a date four Sunrise.

--
Maggy May