Spring is back!!!!!!!

Old October 4th 09, 02:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

Default Spring is back!!!!!!!

Three people turned my house upside down and we couldn't find her. We
looked everywhere. Then I heard her using the litterbox. She's back.
It's a miracle.

Kitties teleport, dumm sekritari!
Spring
Old October 4th 09, 03:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat

John Ross Mc Master wrote:

Three people turned my house upside down and we couldn't find her. We
looked everywhere. Then I heard her using the litterbox. She's back.
It's a miracle.

Kitties teleport, dumm sekritari!
Spring

Concatulations, Spring! Good teleporting.

Mine best indoor hoomin-fooling so far has been keeping dem panicked for
almost a full day. I still hasn't telled dem where I was hiding. An mine
sisfur Cleo would keep da hoomins worried fur half a day at a time,
about once a month.

Sammy
the great human-worrier

Old October 4th 09, 03:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On 4 Oct 2009 02:00:45 GMT, Samuel Redcat wrote:

John Ross Mc Master wrote:

Three people turned my house upside down and we couldn't find her. We
looked everywhere. Then I heard her using the litterbox. She's back.
It's a miracle.

Kitties teleport, dumm sekritari!
Spring

Concatulations, Spring! Good teleporting.

Mine best indoor hoomin-fooling so far has been keeping dem panicked for
almost a full day. I still hasn't telled dem where I was hiding. An mine
sisfur Cleo would keep da hoomins worried fur half a day at a time,
about once a month.

Sammy
the great human-worrier

As soon as cats can be lojacked I'll do it.

Old October 4th 09, 03:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Boca Deb

Three people turned my house upside down and we couldn't find her. We
looked everywhere. Then I heard her using the litterbox. She's back.
It's a miracle.

Kitties teleport, dumm sekritari!
Spring

Meow, Spring! Do you need me to officially debrief you on your top
secret mission, that you just came back from?

Respectfully meowed,
Rosco P. Catrane, Age 4
Sheriff Of Catmerica
Old October 4th 09, 04:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Hihi diz iz Piglett and I betz u wented shoppink all by yourownselfz. Hope
u tuk Unkle John's kredit kard wiff you. Glad u iz bak.

Old October 4th 09, 06:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ratfinx

"John Ross Mc Master" wrote in messagenews:900gc5pqmjk611qhdeq958vl9s23q1hlgi@4ax .com...

Three people turned my house upside down and we couldn't find her. We
looked everywhere. Then I heard her using the litterbox. She's back.
It's a miracle.

Kitties teleport, dumm sekritari!
Spring

Glad yu is bak in time fur da ball!
Ratfinx
Old October 4th 09, 04:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat

As soon as cats can be lojacked I'll do it.

Mine Paw has been talkin bout gettin a Brickhouse Child Locator an
'taching one of the fobs on each of our collars. We'z tryin to dissuade
him dis way of thinking.

Sammy
Old October 4th 09, 07:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

"

Hihi diz iz Piglett and I betz u wented shoppink all by yourownselfz. Hope
u tuk Unkle John's kredit kard wiff you. Glad u iz bak.

Three people turned my house upside down and we couldn't find her. We
looked everywhere. Then I heard her using the litterbox. She's back.
It's a miracle.

Kitties teleport, dumm sekritari!
Spring

Glad yu is bak in time fur da ball!
Ratfinx

We r awl gwad yoo r back for da Ball too!! Doze purrs sure work .
Mosey

Old October 5th 09, 01:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmmee

snickerz... hoominz juzt duzint getta koncept offa personal blak holez...
Trudi fur herown howze

--
Have a great day