Anofther one for da calling

Old October 4th 09, 04:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Anofther one for da calling

Today at the house of Roads, the grambys son, there is much sadness.

Golden boy, one of the kitties they raised in the backroom, was hit by a car
at the side of the factory.

This was a particular favorite of Grambys. So far as we knew, he never left
the yard when outside, just out to do his job and then back.

Please add:
Golden Boy, House of Roads.

Old October 4th 09, 04:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

Granby wrote:

Today at the house of Roads, the grambys son, there is much sadness.

Golden boy, one of the kitties they raised in the backroom, was hit by a car
at the side of the factory.

This was a particular favorite of Grambys. So far as we knew, he never left
the yard when outside, just out to do his job and then back.

Please add:
Golden Boy, House of Roads.

We are so very sad to hear of this. You have our purrs.

Amelia
Old October 4th 09, 07:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Clowder (South)

"Granby" wrote:

Today at the house of Roads, the grambys son, there is much sadness.

Golden boy, one of the kitties they raised in the backroom, was hit by a car
at the side of the factory.

This was a particular favorite of Grambys. So far as we knew, he never left
the yard when outside, just out to do his job and then back.

Please add:
Golden Boy, House of Roads.

Wee'ze so furry sorry to heeer bowt dis. Purrrrrrrrs fur Golden Boy,
an fur his fambly hoo luffd him.

His naym will bee Calld as a Onoree, an wee all hope it giffs a
momint's eeze to hurting harts.

Mietze
--
Remove the first m to reply
Old October 4th 09, 08:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

Iam so sorry to hear of this. My family extends their deepest sympathies
and sorrow for the loss of Golden Boy. Mutch luffs for your family.in dis
sad time.
Mosey for his family

"Granby"

Old October 4th 09, 08:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Oct 3, 11:33*pm, "Granby" wrote:
Today at the house of Roads, the grambys son, there is much sadness.

Golden boy, one of the kitties they raised in the backroom, was hit by a car
at the side of the factory.

This was a particular favorite of Grambys. *So far as we knew, he never left
the yard when outside, just out to do his job and then back.

Please add:
Golden Boy, House of Roads.

Teers and purrs for da Golden Boy an da brokun harts ub doz hoo luv
himself.

--
Maggy May four hur hous
Old October 4th 09, 11:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Ajo Clowder

On Oct 3, 8:33*pm, "Granby" wrote:
Today at the house of Roads, the grambys son, there is much sadness.

Golden boy, one of the kitties they raised in the backroom, was hit by a car
at the side of the factory.

This was a particular favorite of Grambys. *So far as we knew, he never left
the yard when outside, just out to do his job and then back.

Please add:
Golden Boy, House of Roads.

Purrrrs for the Golden Boy ana hiz trip tu da Bridj. We hopez da
jurney wuz kwick.
Ralph, Fred, Alice, Jane, Ricky, Mary, Judith, and Claude
Old October 5th 09, 12:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Sat, 3 Oct 2009 22:33:30 -0500, Granby's
nimble, little paws typed:

Today at the house of Roads, the grambys son, there is much sadness.

Golden boy, one of the kitties they raised in the backroom, was hit by a car
at the side of the factory.

This was a particular favorite of Grambys. So far as we knew, he never left
the yard when outside, just out to do his job and then back.

Please add:
Golden Boy, House of Roads.

I iz sorry to reed ob dis, and send my
condowlences!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

10/4/2009 7:19:13 PM
Old October 5th 09, 01:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Fur Conspiracy

Proooofff!

We sendz purrz fu da Mr. Golden Boy's frendz an fambly.

Heddbumpz,
GT

The Fur Conspiracy:
Mr. GrowlTiger (VC)
also Shadow da Pup
also Mr. TigerSam (PC) and Clarence da Choklit Moose
[Edit it to make it work.]
Old October 5th 09, 01:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmmee

diz iz veri sad newz indeed, Trudi purring soffli

--
Have a great day
"Granby" wrote in message
Today at the house of Roads, the grambys son, there is much sadness.

Golden boy, one of the kitties they raised in the backroom, was hit by a
car at the side of the factory.

This was a particular favorite of Grambys. So far as we knew, he never
left the yard when outside, just out to do his job and then back.

Please add:
Golden Boy, House of Roads.

CALLING ONYX!!! Adam[_3_] Cat community 5 April 4th 09 03:00 AM
Mailman calling.... Di Cat anecdotes 1 June 21st 07 04:04 PM
Oh, KFC, calling KFC... [email protected] Cat anecdotes 3 April 30th 06 06:46 AM
Avon Calling Singh Cat anecdotes 63 August 17th 04 09:04 AM
Calling FELIX Arlene Knop Cat community 9 September 11th 03 04:17 AM