pulleeze add one more name

Old October 4th 09, 04:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
conniepo

Default pulleeze add one more name

wud u pleeze add our beloved Gonzalez to the list at the jellicle
ball? He went to da bridge a few months ago and our meowmie is still
furry furry upset.

thanks,
Tigger, Sweetpea, and Cookie
Old October 4th 09, 07:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Clowder (South)

conniepo wrote:

wud u pleeze add our beloved Gonzalez to the list at the jellicle
ball? He went to da bridge a few months ago and our meowmie is still
furry furry upset.

thanks,
Tigger, Sweetpea, and Cookie

Pleeeze let us no Gonzalez' House of naym, it's neeedid fur da fishul
Calling!

Reeel soon, okeedoke? Fangu,

Mietze
--
Remove the first m to reply
Old October 4th 09, 08:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Clowder (South)

"The Clowder (South)" wrote:

conniepo wrote:

wud u pleeze add our beloved Gonzalez to the list at the jellicle
ball? He went to da bridge a few months ago and our meowmie is still
furry furry upset.

thanks,
Tigger, Sweetpea, and Cookie

Pleeeze let us no Gonzalez' House of naym, it's neeedid fur da fishul
Calling!

Reeel soon, okeedoke? Fangu,

Mietze

I'ze foozled. I no dere's a Sweetpea hoo postid bowt Pretty Girl, but
Tigger an Cookie's nayms weren't on dat wun, an da too messijs were
frum diffrint emayl addressis.

Can ennywun help mee git dis rite?

Mietze
--
Remove the first m to reply
Old October 4th 09, 11:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
conniepo

On Oct 4, 2:07*pm, "The Clowder (South)"
wrote:
conniepo wrote:
wud u pleeze add our beloved Gonzalez to the list at the jellicle
ball? He went to da bridge a few months ago and our meowmie is still
furry furry upset.

thanks,
Tigger, Sweetpea, and Cookie

Pleeeze let us no Gonzalez' House of naym, it's neeedid fur da fishul
Calling!

Reeel soon, okeedoke? *Fangu,

Mietze
--
Remove the first m to reply

Gonzalez is from the house of Poutre

thanks so much
Old October 4th 09, 11:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
conniepo

On Oct 4, 3:09*pm, "The Clowder (South)"
wrote:
"The Clowder (South)" wrote:

conniepo wrote:

wud u pleeze add our beloved Gonzalez to the list at the jellicle
ball? He went to da bridge a few months ago and our meowmie is still
furry furry upset.

thanks,
Tigger, Sweetpea, and Cookie

Pleeeze let us no Gonzalez' House of naym, it's neeedid fur da fishul
Calling!

Reeel soon, okeedoke? *Fangu,

Mietze

I'ze foozled. *I no dere's a Sweetpea hoo postid bowt Pretty Girl, but
Tigger an Cookie's nayms weren't on dat wun, an da too messijs were
frum diffrint emayl addressis.

Can ennywun help mee git dis rite?

Mietze
--
Remove the first m to reply

must be annuder Sweetpea! I'm fum da house of Poutre with my brudder
Tigger and a liddle girl kittty named Cookie
Old October 4th 09, 11:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Clowder (South)

conniepo wrote:

I'ze foozled. *I no dere's a Sweetpea hoo postid bowt Pretty Girl, but
Tigger an Cookie's nayms weren't on dat wun, an da too messijs were
frum diffrint emayl addressis.

Can ennywun help mee git dis rite?

Mietze

must be annuder Sweetpea! I'm fum da house of Poutre with my brudder
Tigger and a liddle girl kittty named Cookie

Phew. Fangu fur cleeerin dat up, Sweetpea. Maykin a mistayk onda
Calling wud bee just terribull.

Yur House memfur, Gonzalez, has bin propurrly addid, an wee send yu
owr condolinsis.

Mietze
--
Remove the first m to reply
Old October 4th 09, 11:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
conniepo

On Oct 4, 6:16*pm, "The Clowder (South)"
wrote:
conniepo wrote:
I'ze foozled. *I no dere's a Sweetpea hoo postid bowt Pretty Girl, but
Tigger an Cookie's nayms weren't on dat wun, an da too messijs were
frum diffrint emayl addressis.

Can ennywun help mee git dis rite?

Mietze

must be annuder Sweetpea! I'm fum da house of Poutre with my brudder
Tigger and a liddle girl kittty named Cookie

Phew. *Fangu fur cleeerin dat up, Sweetpea. *Maykin a mistayk onda
Calling wud bee just terribull.

Yur House memfur, Gonzalez, has bin propurrly addid, an wee send yu
owr condolinsis.

Mietze
--
Remove the first m to reply

Thank yew so much. My meowie just red da list an water is coming fum
her eyes. She is sad but happy to see Gonzalez name on da list.

Sweetpea