New klub propozed: WFKC -- Wite-footed kittee klub

Old September 28th 05, 03:37 AM
Rebecca

Ize shur dere will be fudz, Tiger!

Rebecca

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
hopefully we go der anna eatz fudz, Tiger, waitin ta sign up fur 'socate
mefurship,
ClowderCat wrote in message
ups.com...
I fingk enneekittee dat haz ennee wite on ennee ub dere feetz cud be
memfurs. Sundance juss haz wite toze, an he cud be a memfur (essept he

iznt
much ub a joyner). An kitteez dat duznt hab ennee wite on dere feetz,

but
hoo knoze kitteez dat duz, cud be assossyit memfurs.

Rebecca

What do associate memfurs do?

Chester and Nathan

Old September 28th 05, 03:38 AM
Rebecca

Gudgud, den we will see yoo at owr firstest meetin.

Rebecca

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
that sounds very nice, Miss Violette right in line behind tiger
Rebecca wrote in message
. ..
"ClowderCat" wrote in message
ups.com...
I fingk enneekittee dat haz ennee wite on ennee ub dere feetz cud be
memfurs. Sundance juss haz wite toze, an he cud be a memfur (essept
he
iznt
much ub a joyner). An kitteez dat duznt hab ennee wite on dere feetz,
but
hoo knoze kitteez dat duz, cud be assossyit memfurs.

Rebecca

What do associate memfurs do?

Chester and Nathan

Dey kan kum to da meetins an do efurryfing da reglar memfurs kan do. It
didnt make sentse to myownsewf to hab kitteez wifowt wite on dere feetz

bein
memfurs ub a wite-footed kittee klub, but I didn't want to eggsclude
enneekittee. If enneekittee else haz sum udder ideer abowt it, Ize
innerestid in heerin it.

Rebecca

Old September 28th 05, 06:35 AM
Miss Violette

we had furry invintury owr feetz, TV haz 4 white feetz anna minesef haz 4
white feetz wif one of dem hafin a black stripey mark, OEJ, who is glarin
atta soft fur purtendin ta hafa toofake anna winin 'bout it!!!
Rebecca wrote in message
m...
"ClowderCat" wrote in message
oups.com...

Rebecca wrote:
[...]

Does having a white claw count?

Nathan, black cat

I fingk dat cud kownt. Yood still hab da challinj ub keepin sumfing on

yur
feetz wite.

Sorree fur not anserin sooner. Meowmie wuznt keepin up wif owr
korrispondince furry well. She sed it wuz cuz she wuz kummin down wif
sumfing. I thawt, well, juss kum on downstairs wif it, den, an git on wif
yur dootiez, but efurrytime she kame downstairs she didn't hav anyfing wif
her at awl!

Rebecca

Old September 28th 05, 06:37 AM
Miss Violette

gud, den Me anna Miz violette will join az 'sociate memfurz, I haz NO white
anna Miz violette haza bit on herown chest but no white feetz, but we willz
make furry check one more time fur white clawz, Tiger, on anything that
envolfz fudz...
m...

Old September 29th 05, 03:11 AM
ClowderCat

Miss Violette wrote:
hopefully we go der anna eatz fudz, Tiger, waitin ta sign up fur 'socate
mefurship,

Right! The best things about all these clubs is all the wonderful food
at the meetings!

Nathan

Old September 29th 05, 03:14 AM
ClowderCat

Does having a white claw count?

Nathan, black cat

I fingk dat cud kownt. Yood still hab da challinj ub keepin sumfing on yur
feetz wite.

Sorree fur not anserin sooner. Meowmie wuznt keepin up wif owr
korrispondince furry well. She sed it wuz cuz she wuz kummin down wif
sumfing. I thawt, well, juss kum on downstairs wif it, den, an git on wif
yur dootiez, but efurrytime she kame downstairs she didn't hav anyfing wif
her at awl!

Rebecca

Nathan starts jumping up and down with happiness

Hey!!! I get to join the white paws club!!!!!

It's no problem that you had to take so long to answer. Humans keep
doing weird things like that but we can never find out what they're
really doing! Did you ever figure out what was happening?

Old September 29th 05, 04:20 AM
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On 28 Sep 2005 19:11:26 -0700, ClowderCat's little, agile paws typed:

Right! The best things about all these clubs is all the wonderful food
at the meetings!

Nathan

Fluffykitz Catering, it luks like you've got an opportunity heer! Dese
boycats likes ta eet!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs