Furrst Drafft - Jellicle Ball Onoree Nayms

Old October 7th 05, 11:33 PM
The Clowder

ChildFree23 wrote:

Dis has bin correktid...sumhow Hobbes' naym wuz not addid to mine
drafft lisst fur da Calling, but her brik wuz mayd at da time ov her
leefing.

Mietze

Fangu, Mietze. Maybe I should have said that Hobbes went to the Bridge
last spring, and that my mother-in-paw Arlene doesn't come to RPCC any more.

I'ze still sadsad about losing herownselves.

Capt. Midnight DOC
The Good Luck Black Cat

Hobbes wuz a amayzing kitty...shee got diabeetees an mayd it go away!

Mietze
--
Remove the first m to reply
Old October 7th 05, 11:43 PM
The Clowder

"Miss Violette" wrote:

I have a question, is the walk just for cats or can others be added? Miss
Violette, thinking of soft's sister's horse and soft's friend's D*g that
treated a kitten right

Iffn dey wuz frends to cats, dere is room fur dem on da Walk.

Dere ar allreddy seffrul hoomins, lotsa d*ggies (sum wer Honorary Cats
heeer onda noozgroop), a fyu hamsturs, sum horsies...da Walk is *not*
speesees-passifik.

Mietze
--
Remove the first m to reply
Old October 8th 05, 12:04 AM
Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

Da kittie'z nayme needz tu be changed to Coquette, (still house of
Mainferme).
The famblee fangz yu.

Pitooonya AKA Sweetee

"The Clowder (South)" wrote in message
"Pitoonya AKA Sweetee" wrote:

Purrleeze awlzo add Collette, house of Mainferme, and also her hoomin,

Jean
Mainferme
tu da lyzt. Both passed to the Bridge last month, Jean a week after
Collette.

Pitooonya AKA Sweetee

Wiff da graytisst reespekt, dis is dun.

Mietze
--
Remove the first m to reply

Old October 8th 05, 02:53 PM
Adam

Pleeze, iffn I haff missd enny nayms, or iffn dere is sumwun yu wud
like to add, eefur reeply privitly to mineselv or to dis thred.

I fink dat:

Unnamed Kitties, House of Bastet

shud be added tu da list efurry yeer, in their memree.

Allegra

Old October 9th 05, 04:33 PM
Miss Violette

thank you please add Happy the horse, who was nice to everyone, her house is
woods, and please add Missy, her house is Barnes, she was a rescue d*G that
was nice to a kitten when she was rescued, Miss Violette

they both left in 2005 if I remember right

Old October 9th 05, 08:48 PM
The Clowder

"Miss Violette" wrote:

thank you please add Happy the horse, who was nice to everyone, her house is
woods, and please add Missy, her house is Barnes, she was a rescue d*G that
was nice to a kitten when she was rescued, Miss Violette

they both left in 2005 if I remember right

Dere nayms will bee calld as Onorees, an dere briks ar in plays onda
Walk ov Remembranz.

Da Walk is organdized by da yeeer dat eech Onoree's naym is calld, so
yu mite menshun dis to dere hoomins iffn yu giff dem da URL.

Mietze
--

RPC/RPCC Walk of Remembranz
http://www.geocities.com/bccclub/introduction.html

Old October 10th 05, 04:00 PM
Heather

"The Clowder (South)" wrote in message
news
"Heather" wrote:

Fangu fur remfurin Vinnie Mietze sniff. Cud yu purrleez add Tom, Hows
uv
Menare tu da list. He lived wif wun uv da TED tekz, an iz furry sadlee
missed. Fangu.

DaRennieKidz

His brik is in plays an his naym will be Called as a Onoree.

Iffn yu fink it wud help his hoomin to seee, pleeze pass on da address
fur da Walk ov Remembranz.

Mietze
--

RPC/RPCC Walk of Remembranz
http://www.geocities.com/bccclub/introduction.html

Fangu Mietze, but unfurtunatlee, hiz hoomin Kim duzznt hav da infurnet, so
weez will be printin off eny messijiz an will giv dem tu hur. She duzznt
node weez duin dis an will be furry happee/sad tu see dem.

DaRennieKidz

Old October 11th 05, 01:42 AM
meee

I just looked at the walk of fame...thankyou mietze....it is furry touching
to see cleo and sheba's name side by side as they were in life. thankyou for
remembering our loved ones for us...

--
There are many intelligent species in the Universe. They are all owned by
cats.

Anonymous

One cat just leads to another. -Ernest Hemingway