A Tribute by Mr. GrowlTiger, VC

Old October 8th 09, 07:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ms. Tess[_2_]

Default A Tribute by Mr. GrowlTiger, VC

On Mon, 05 Oct 2009 23:32:43 -0400, The Fur Conspiracy
wrote:

[GrowlTiger steps to the podium and looks about shyly as he is
unaccustomed to speaking to so many at once and to speaking so
seriously. He speaks...]

Dear friendz, I had wanted to make a tribute to my friendz Mr. Fred
and Ms. Martha and Mr. TSE but then I rememfurred a thing da Mr. E
rote a few yearz ago and thot it would be apurrropriate for tonite.

[He unrolls a small, parchment scroll and begins to read...]

There is a Maker: All the wonder that is, is no accident nor chaos.
The Maker has a plan, and the plan has no end, and the plan is life,
and life is the plan. Life is not the living of one or of few or even
of many, but the stream and flow together of all lives and all living:
That is life and that is the plan.

Each living has its measured purpose and time. Being born to living,
and passing from it, are both part of the stream of life. Both are
part of the plan, and the plan is life, and life is the plan, and the
plan is from the Maker, and the plan has no end.

So, let grief be put aside. Let it be love that we keep. Let us look
beyond one instance of living. Let us look to love and the whole
stream of life. Look to our friends' love and what they added to the
whole stream of life, including our living.

Let us remember love.

Thank yew, kindly.
Purrz

The Fur Conspiracy:
Mr. GrowlTiger (VC)
also Shadow da Pup
also Mr. TigerSam (PC) and Clarence da Choklit Moose
[Edit it to make it work.]

Fangu so much fur reminding uz ov dis grate truth, Mr GrowlTiger.
Mommy printed it owt yeers ago when Mr TSE writed it an it still makes
hur misty-eyed.

Tess
Old October 8th 09, 07:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
DaRennieKidz[_2_]

On Oct 5, 11:32*pm, The Fur Conspiracy
wrote:
[...]

The Fur Conspiracy:
Mr. GrowlTiger (VC)
also Shadow da Pup
also Mr. TigerSam (PC) and Clarence da Choklit Moose
[Edit it to make it work.]

Furry gud wurdz tu liv by. Lettus all rememfur luv.

DaRennieKidz an fosterkitties