Furr Captain Pine Cone.

Old January 12th 04, 12:43 AM
HRFLTiger

Default Furr Captain Pine Cone.

Cap't Pine Cone Esq,

I hereby dutily inform you that rather than sitting on a boat in water
to undertake your travels, have you thought about catching a plane? As
an experienced intercontinental traveller with lots of airmiles (and a
rucksac) I can say that flying is all it is cracked up to be, and you
don't have to swim if your plane sinks. You also get where you are
going real quick. I thnk we could market fighter planes as the new
transport to catch fast mice. We could be like that German Red Baron
bloke from WWI. Wanna go into business with me?

His Royal Feline Lordship Tiger - intrepid adventurer & explorer (who
has airmiles).

PS - Am I still your furreign sectretary when you run for Purresident?
Old January 13th 04, 09:43 PM
Tanada

HRFLTiger wrote:

Cap't Pine Cone Esq,

I hereby dutily inform you that rather than sitting on a boat in water
to undertake your travels, have you thought about catching a plane? As
an experienced intercontinental traveller with lots of airmiles (and a
rucksac) I can say that flying is all it is cracked up to be, and you
don't have to swim if your plane sinks. You also get where you are
going real quick. I thnk we could market fighter planes as the new
transport to catch fast mice. We could be like that German Red Baron
bloke from WWI. Wanna go into business with me?

His Royal Feline Lordship Tiger - intrepid adventurer & explorer (who
has airmiles).

PS - Am I still your furreign sectretary when you run for Purresident?

I dunno, sailing a pirate ship has a certain panache. I've been
thinking about flying my own plane for a while now. Adam told me how to
make the pedals high enough for my feet. He also told me that you can
do a lot of damage to d*gs using a plane. Paw Rob told me that
helicopters are also very good to fly, but you can't go as far with one
without getting more gas. I like the idea of starting the CATS (Cats
Aviation Transport Service) so we can get get our feline friends to the
places they want to go, but can't (or don't want to) ghost to.

Regarding running for Purresident, I've decided that politics is way to
dirty for a self respecting cat. I'll let the hoomins get dirty. If I
were to run for Purresident, I'd still have you as my furreign
seccatarry.

Cap'n Pine Cone esq.