PAT???

Old December 27th 04, 05:33 PM
jmcquown

Default PAT???

I just left a voicemail message for her. I haven't seen her post in the
last couple of days.

Jill

Old December 27th 04, 06:21 PM
CK

jmcquown wrote:
I just left a voicemail message for her. I haven't seen her post in the
last couple of days.

Jill

Her last post (that I found) was yesterday - 26.12.2004 5:39 - to the
"No Snow!" -thread. Not sure if the timestamp is my time or her time
tho... Hope she checks in soon.

--
Christine in Vantaa, Finland
christal63 (at) yahoo (dot) com
Old December 27th 04, 06:39 PM
Pat

Present! Just got back from checking the mail (postal) and heard the phone
message from JM. Wish you had left a call-back #. I love to chat!!

Old December 27th 04, 06:44 PM
Pat

"CK" wrote in message

Her last post (that I found) was yesterday - 26.12.2004 5:39 - to the
"No Snow!" -thread. Not sure if the timestamp is my time or her time
tho...

That was 9:39 PM Saturday evening, my time. Guess I did neglect to post
yesterday but I had nothing to say....

Old December 27th 04, 06:51 PM
jmcquown

Pat wrote:
Present! Just got back from checking the mail (postal) and heard the
phone message from JM. Wish you had left a call-back #. I love to
chat!!

LOL I'm not exactly the phone-chatty sort. I guess years of telephone tech
support did me in when it comes to talking on the phone.

Glad you're okay!!

Jill

Old December 27th 04, 09:17 PM
Yowie

"Pat" wrote in message
news

"CK" wrote in message

Her last post (that I found) was yesterday - 26.12.2004 5:39 - to the
"No Snow!" -thread. Not sure if the timestamp is my time or her time
tho...

That was 9:39 PM Saturday evening, my time. Guess I did neglect to post
yesterday but I had nothing to say....

AGH! And I totally forgot to ring you! Glad you are OK!

Yowie

---

Old December 28th 04, 03:49 AM
Pat

"Yowie" wrote in message
AGH! And I totally forgot to ring you! Glad you are OK!

I was awake until after 4:00 this morning! I didn't know, until last night
one, of their water troughs is leaking and was empty by early evening, and I
had not drained the hose, which was frozen solid, so I could not give them a
drink. So they spent most of the night kicking at the trough, which is right
outside my bedroom window.

At around 3:30 I went out and managed to dump the ice out of the trough and
pull it under the fence far enough away that they could not reach it with
their hooves. But then for the next hour they stomped on those chunks of ice
to break them up and eat them.

So it's possible that if you had called, I would've been outside and out of
earshot of the phone!

I did manage to thaw a pipe in the well house so I can now get water from
the spigot out there. Today I went to town and got the parts I need to
repair the leak under the house, and tomorrow it's supposed to get up to 50°
F.... So with any luck I will have water in the house - if not to the
bathtub - later this week.

Old December 28th 04, 12:26 PM
polonca12000

So sorry to hear you have such problems!
Lots of purrs and best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"Pat" wrote in message
I was awake until after 4:00 this morning! I didn't know, until last night
one, of their water troughs is leaking and was empty by early evening, and

had not drained the hose, which was frozen solid, so I could not give them

drink. So they spent most of the night kicking at the trough, which is

right
outside my bedroom window.

snip