Tribute to Puddi Cat

Old October 6th 09, 04:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ray or Fran

Default Tribute to Abby

What a nice tribute to Abby and I'm furry glad you're feeling lots better.

Tabby

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

Old October 6th 09, 05:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Tribute to Puddi Cat

Piglett takes a fresh Rainbow Hanky and wipes her eyes. I iz so proud of da
firstis time kitties, dem is doink such a gudgud job of da tributez.
"Ray or Fran" wrote in message
Tabby slowly walks up to the podium, pauses not sure what to say,

Hi there, I'm Tabby Matthew and this is my first Jellicle Ball. Meowmie,
tried to explain the ball to me and the importance of rememburing all that
have gone before. She talked alot about Puddi Cat and asked if I would
read this for her.

Tabby begins to read:

Dearest Puddi,

You were two going on three when you came into our home 15 years ago ...
so long ago my beloved girl. In April you decided your time had come and
we helped you on your voyage ... old age got you my dear as it will get
all of us human and fur alike. It was a blessing that you didn't suffer
any illnesses - you just wound up your life and said it was time to go.
Your sister Punkins preceded you to the Bridge and I'm sure you're happily
reunited with her and with your beloved Buster. I miss you my dear girl,
but I know you're in the best of paws - happy and healthy again. I
envision you romping, batting at mice, rolling around in nip patches,
enjoying the sunbeam - a peaceful and loving picture indeed.

One day we'll meet again ... one day we'll meet again.

Love, Your Mom

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

Old October 7th 09, 02:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

Yes, dey is doink such a bootiful job wif dere hartfelt tribootz. Now I
faown out dat Second World cats cry too. Mosey wipes tears from Morgana's
luffly yellow eyes, den Morgana wipes Mosey's tears away. It'z awl about the
love we all share,

Old October 8th 09, 07:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
DaRennieKidz[_2_]

On Oct 4, 8:44*pm, "Ray or Fran" wrote:
[...]

Tabby Matthew, dat wazza luvlee tribyewt, an yu did a furry gud job
reedin it fur yur meowmie.

DaRennieKidz an fosterkitties