Pleeze purr fur Fred

Old October 7th 09, 01:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Ajo Clowder

Default Pleeze purr fur Fred UPDATE

On Oct 6, 4:41*pm, Will in New Haven
wrote:
On Oct 6, 3:14*pm, The Ajo Clowder wrote:

Fred still needz purrz. He cam frew hiz surgeree, wich dey did despyte
hi kidnee enzymez cuz it had to be dun, but TED sez he iz not wakin up
da weigh he shud ana iz furree cold. Diz iz not gud but TED sez not tu
gif up hopez ana dey are takin gudgud car uv hisownself.

I am soree iffn Ize neglektin mineown duteez atta gest buk but Ize
helpin ar meowma wurree. I will tri tu du beddur.

Fangu fur alla da purrs

Don' tell da TED butted I am porting in wiff hugs an purrs for his
ownseff. i will mak him warm jus wike I did all my bittees yeers ago.

An da ress ub mine hous is purrin in yoonisun.

--
Maggy May

Maggy May, yewr hugs ana purrz (anna effurrycat'z purrz) ar wurkin. He
iz still furrry furrry sik but he is warmur. Dey ar gonna tak da warm
stuff off ana see if he kin mayntayn hiz tempurachur on hiz own. Hez
still not wakin up gud.
Ralph
Old October 7th 09, 01:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Ajo Clowder

Default Pleeze purr fur Fred

On Oct 6, 4:30*am, "Granby" wrote:
The word goes out amongst the cats that Fred, from the Ajo Clower is not
well. *Soft purrs begin to rumble through the theatre for his comfort in the
days ahead.
"The Ajo Clowder" wrote in ...

Pleez purr fur mine brofur Fred. He finallee let ar meowma kno dat he
was sik ana cudnt uze da liddur bokz effun dough he tryed ana tryed.
He wuz sew sik he didnt effun objekt tu hur puttin him inna da
jailbox.

He iz haffin tu steigh atta TED inna citee. Todeigh dey did a
proseedure tu make him moor cumfurable. He will haf an opurrration
tomarrow iffn he iz stable. Iffn all goez well, he kin com home onna
Frideigh.

Pleeze purr he dusnt haff eny pain ana dat he coms home tu hiz
clowder. We mizz him. Meowma mizzez him tew.

*Ralph de Ralf, speaking for himself and Alice, Jane, Ricky, Mary,
Judith, and Claude

Fangu, we fink da purrz ar startin tu help .Fred iz still clingin tu
life dough da TED thot he mite tayk da jurnee diz afturnoon.
Ralph
Old October 7th 09, 01:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Ajo Clowder

On Oct 5, 10:38*pm, "Stormmee" wrote:
we iz purrin, Tiger fur hiz howze

Fangu fur da purrrz
Ralph for his brofur Fred
Old October 7th 09, 01:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Ajo Clowder

Fangu, Mme Anaïs. Da purrz haf maid him a teenytiny bit beddur.
Ralph, still wurried
Old October 7th 09, 01:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ms. Tess[_2_]

On Tue, 6 Oct 2009 17:45:20 -0700 (PDT), The Ajo Clowder
wrote:

Maggy May, yewr hugs ana purrz (anna effurrycat'z purrz) ar wurkin. He
iz still furrry furrry sik but he is warmur. Dey ar gonna tak da warm
stuff off ana see if he kin mayntayn hiz tempurachur on hiz own. Hez
still not wakin up gud.
Ralph

O deer, O deer, I hab been purrin fur Fred an will keep on purrin
until he iz bedderer.

Tess
Old October 7th 09, 02:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Fur Conspiracy

Purrffft!

Lotza purrz an waggaz frum uz.

Chuggz,
GT

The Fur Conspiracy:
Mr. GrowlTiger (VC)
also Shadow da Pup
also Mr. TigerSam (PC) and Clarence da Choklit Moose
[Edit it to make it work.]
Old October 7th 09, 02:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Ajo Clowder

On Oct 6, 10:51*am, The Porter Cats
wrote:
We are purring hard!

All the Porter cats

Fangu, da purrz ar helpin dough he is furry sik still.
Ralph
Old October 7th 09, 02:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Ajo Clowder

On Oct 6, 12:22*pm, "Ray or Fran" wrote:
No need for apologies at all Ralph. *Family members and friends who are ill
always take priority. *Your Meowmie needs your presence and support - that
"is" your first responsibility!

Tabby

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

Fangu. Da kommunitee support iz helpin uz fro diz.
Ralph, for his clower and his humin
Old October 7th 09, 02:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Ajo Clowder

Sending purrs that everything goes perfectly for Fred.

Gandalf and Kenzie the Calico kitty.

Fangu fur da purrz.
Ralph

Old October 7th 09, 02:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Ajo Clowder

On Oct 6, 1:12*pm, "Stormmee" wrote:
fambli iz veri impurrtint, anna mizz piglette iz derta hep willow, anna i
thinkz tabby mathew iz gonna sit wif dem az well, or wuzit anofur new kitty?
Trudi, purring fur yourown brofur

Fangu. Da purrz ar helpin. Fred almost went tu da Bridj diz afturnoon
but TED sez he iz hangin in der ana iz a liddle bit beddur. Ize glad
da Ms Piglet iz der wif Willow.
Ralph