The winking begins

Old September 29th 10, 05:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
CommunityKitties

Default The winking begins

Fank yerown self Mme. Anaïs ,
Dat wuz nise uff yew tew sai We r sew gwad yew wur heer wiff usses.
Love iz wat et iz awl abaowt.
Love
Mosey and Meowy

Monsieur Mosey et Madame Meowy, I offer mine concatulations on your
bewinking. You make a lovely couple.

[Mercurious closes his eyes for a moment, purrs contentedly, then glances
upward. He then gestures for Mosey and Meowy to look at the sky. When
they do they see that the few clouds present are all shaped liked hearts.]

Here is hoping that your time together will be filled with love always.

Mercurious
Old September 29th 10, 05:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Sep 29, 12:05*pm, CommunityKitties wrote:
Fank yerown self Mme. Anaïs ,
Dat wuz nise uff yew tew sai *We r sew gwad yew wur heer wiff usses.
Love iz wat et iz awl abaowt.
Love
Mosey and Meowy

Monsieur Mosey et Madame Meowy, I offer mine concatulations on your
bewinking. You make a lovely couple.

[Mercurious closes his eyes for a moment, purrs contentedly, then glances
upward. He then gestures for Mosey and Meowy to look at the sky. When
they do they see that the few clouds present are all shaped liked hearts.]

Here is hoping that your time together will be filled with love always.

While he and Piglett are talking, Wascal looks up over her shoulder.
He stops and points
"Wook," he says, "da clouds are shaped wike HARTZ."

--
Wascal

Old September 29th 10, 06:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Piglett turns to follow where Wascal is pointing. Yez dem iz dat iz
lufflee. It haz been a bootifulz wedwink diz day.

Old October 1st 10, 05:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

Fank yerown self Mme. Anaïs ,
Dat wuz nise uff yew tew sai We r sew gwad yew wur heer wiff usses.
Love iz wat et iz awl abaowt.
Love
Mosey and Meowy

Monsieur Mosey et Madame Meowy, I offer mine concatulations on your
bewinking. You make a lovely couple.

[Mercurious closes his eyes for a moment, purrs contentedly, then glances
upward. He then gestures for Mosey and Meowy to look at the sky. When
they do they see that the few clouds present are all shaped liked hearts.]

Here is hoping that your time together will be filled with love always.

Mercurious

Monsieur Mercurious thank you so much for your concatulations on our
bewinking We are so glad you could come. We saw the heart shaped clouds
and they were so romantic.
We love each other so much, yeUP. And we will be filled with love always.
Have some food and nip drinks while you are here.
Love is is the air.
Love, love, love.
Mosey and MeOwy

Old October 1st 10, 05:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

Fank yerown self Mme. Anaïs ,
Dat wuz nise uff yew tew sai We r sew gwad yew wur heer wiff usses.
Love iz wat et iz awl abaowt.
Love
Mosey and Meowy

Monsieur Mosey et Madame Meowy, I offer mine concatulations on your
bewinking. You make a lovely couple.

[Mercurious closes his eyes for a moment, purrs contentedly, then glances
upward. He then gestures for Mosey and Meowy to look at the sky. When
they do they see that the few clouds present are all shaped liked
hearts.]

Here is hoping that your time together will be filled with love always.

While he and Piglett are talking, Wascal looks up over her shoulder.
He stops and points
"Wook," he says, "da clouds are shaped wike HARTZ."

--
Wascal

YeUP, sez Mosey, dey shur are shayped wike HARTZ. innt dat romatitkal?
Did yew git sum fudz n nip dwinx Wascal n Mz Piglett? Wee iz stil dansin n
reztin .
Luvs luvs luvs iz awl dat kaowntz.
Izznt dat rite mine bootiful bryde?
Mosey

Old October 1st 10, 05:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

Amelia announces

edited ceremoney

.. Lady cats and genetleman cats, I now present to you the
winked couple, Mosey and Meowie."

Concatyoolazhuns tu du happy cupple. We wizsh yoo bowth 9 lifetimes
uf happeeness.
Zephyr

Me too.
Sonickitty

Fank yew sew mutch Zephyr anna Sonickitty fur yer nise wishus n we r sew
gwad yew kame tew owr winking.
We r still dansing n eeting fudz n habbin funfun. Yoo shud boff danse n hab
sum fudz n nip dwinks.
Wee r sew happee n ulwayz bee..
Luvs
Mosey and Meowy

Old October 1st 10, 05:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

as MH screws up da curage ta azk missee ifin she wantsa danze he sees
deze
kitteez he duzint know, OEJ says, oh ursef wuzint at owrz howze or wuz
juzt barlee when dey wuz lazt here, OEJ doez intrudkshinz allarownd
introduzin
barbi anna mathew harold to her furndz,

Missy is glad too meet dese gnu frenz an wates pashuntly for MH to be
reddy two danse.

ok den, duz yourownsef wantsa danze now? ursef iz efin more bootiful when
danzin, MH, thinkin missee iz da mozt bootiful girlcat atta weddin

aww, dat iz sew sweet, yew r sew nise tew sai doze fingz tew Missy, MH.
Wee awl keep dansin n rezt fur uhwile, mingul, bizit, den hit da boofay n
hab fudz n nip dwinkz. ,
danse sum moar.
Gwad yew gotted tew meet efery kitty. dey iz awl nise furendz n famlee n
we
fank yews fur koming tew owr winking.
Luvs
Mosey n MeOwy happee happee happee

Old October 1st 10, 05:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

Snowflake, wiping a tear off her wiskers, thinkin dat diz was so bootiful.
She tosses da few remainin flowers around da edge of da dance floor, to
complemint da bootiful bride an groom wile dey iz danzin.

Mosey n Meowy fnak Snowflake fur hur nise fings hur did n fur bein owr
flower gurlkitty

Booker goez off fur sum nip wine an snakz, mumblin 'bout it bein a buzy
day an he needz to git off hiz pawz fur a cupla minutez.

YeUp sez Mosey, awl diz dansin kan mayke yer paws weery. Gwad yew kame

An Chappy iz smilin an tellin efurryone dat will listen dat he did not
step on da trayne efen onze durin da ceremony. He thikz it is furry gud to
see anofur happy cuple in da kommuity.

Fank yew Chappy, yew did gudgud wiff da trayne. n wee fank yew fur yer gud
wishus
Luv
Mosey n Meowy happee happee happee

Old October 1st 10, 05:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

itz beri bootiful, butted owrz wuza bezt beclawz i getted ursef, chester

Mosey: Yoo r boff bwezzed tew hab eech uthur
Concatulations tu mew bofe! Chester, izzint dis a romantikal wedwink?

Lucy

Fank yew boff, Lucy anna Chester fur yer gud wishez. yeUP, et iz uh
romantikal wedwink indeed.
ai luv Meowy sew mutch Gnow goh danse n hab sum fudz n nip dwinkz at da
boofay.
Mosey hugs hiz bootiful bryde. n keeps on dansin.

Old October 1st 10, 05:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

smoocheez letz danze, chester puttin off injeztin fur izown wife kitteta
danze

It was a wunderful day. I luff mew, Chester!

Lucy

Boff uff yew r sew blezzed tew hab eech uthur, Luch n Chester, n r styl
sew mutch en luv.
yeUP Wen yoo git tyred go tew da boofay n hab sum nip fudz n dwinkz.
Meowy n ai r sew happee tew n sew mutch en luv. n will ulwayz be.
Mosey