Wind up toys

Old November 29th 03, 03:16 AM
Cheryl

Default Wind up toys

The best way to see how a cat attacks and kills prey.. without the
real kill.

Old November 29th 03, 06:20 AM
Zorin the Lynx

Those little mini-RC cars that are like $20 at Radio Shack simply RULE
for this. The best part, you can control them! You end up getting a
remote-controlled cat.

}

-Z

Old November 29th 03, 09:22 AM
Magic Mood Jeep©

Not so our house, two of our cats just sit there & watch them... one is
scared to death of em (I think it's the noise they make), the 4th I haven't
yet tried them on yet

--
The ONE and ONLY
in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too)©

Old November 29th 03, 07:27 PM
rrb_091903

Zorin the Lynx wrote:

Those little mini-RC cars that are like $20 at Radio Shack simply RULE
for this. The best part, you can control them! You end up getting a
remote-controlled cat.

I haven't bought it yet but Fosters and Smith has a remote controlled
mouse in the latest catalog I received. It is one of the presents my
cats are getting this xmas or so I hope.

Old November 29th 03, 08:31 PM
jmcquown

Cheryl wrote:
The best way to see how a cat attacks and kills prey.. without the
real kill.

I was lying on the sofa last night, reading a book. Had on a robe with a
wrap belt. Persia saw the end of the belt hanging off the sofa and said to
herself, "Charge!" G

She grabbed at it, rolled around with it, caught it in her paws and bit it.
I was giggling and helping her along. For about 1/2 hour I had her
charging, dashing, rolling around, grabbing and kicking. She finally got
tuckered and came up and snuggled next to me. I was worn out, too!

Jill

toys and water Brenda Cat anecdotes 8 November 27th 03 09:31 PM
A Fowl Wind Bloweth Magic Mood Jeep© Cat anecdotes 3 November 15th 03 09:13 PM
New Toys Tanada Cat anecdotes 5 October 5th 03 10:42 AM
Gem Gets Real Toys Annie Benson-Lennaman Cat anecdotes 6 August 28th 03 05:38 AM