Tribute to Mme. Anais

Old October 16th 11, 04:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Default Tribute to Mme. Anais

On Oct 13, 7:56*am, Amelia T Cat wrote:
Mme Anais and my sisfur Cleopatra got started in this Community about the
same time. Cleopatra felt a little bit awkward, in spite of her years of
experience as a diplocat, when she met the wonderful kitties of this
group and learned of their great adventures, but the sophisticated and
elegant Anais helped her to quickly overcome this.

When I joined this community I was very uncomfortable initially. All of
these cats, having done so much together for so long, and there I was,
little more than a kitten, in the presence of powerful and experienced
kitties. But Mme. Anais went out of her way to speak to me, to be kind to
me, and to involve me in the activities of the group.

The Communities adventures were always exciting, but Mme Anais brought a
sense of grace and elegance. She exposed me to fine food that I normally
not have experienced, introduced me to such fascinating people as her
uncle and aunt, brought famous figures like the Countess and the
Inspector into the Community - she widened the vistas of all of us.

And when she met Tiger, she showed the community what it meant to be in
love. The degree of devotion that she showed to Tiger, and that he
returned to her, were inspirational. That couple showed us a model that
we can all aspire to.

Mme Anais, your beauty, your grace, your style, and your personal energy
are greatly missed. I came to love you like a sisfur, and I shall always
miss you. I know that you are busy arranging soires at the Rainbow
Bridge, and that you are spending all of your free time snuggling with
Tiger and visiting with Cleopatra and all of your many friends, so I try
to not get too sad when I think of your absence. Memories of you will
bring me happiness for years to come. Enjoy your new existence on the
sunny side of the Rainbow Bridge, dear girl.

Amelia
discretely dabbing her eyes with a rainbow hankie

Amelia, dat waz a luvlee tribyewt fur a luvlee ladycat. Mme. Anais
ment a lot tu all uv us in ka Komyewnitee.

DaRennieKidz

Mme. Anaïs Adam[_3_] Cat community 5 January 24th 10 12:05 AM
Mme. Anaïs John Ross Mc Master Cat community 2 June 2nd 09 04:04 AM
Mme. Anaïs? Rebecca Cat community 2 February 1st 09 04:41 AM
Mme. Anaïs? Rebecca Cat community 1 July 2nd 07 03:18 AM
Oh, Mme Anais... Pi2nya AKA Sweetee Cat community 0 September 1st 06 11:02 PM