Fuga's Furriends

Old November 29th 03, 02:07 AM
fuga =^o^=

Default Fuga's Furriends

Well it's official... I've started my cat sitting business. Today I got my
business cards. My website is up (www.fuga.ca). I'm insured and an
official member of Pet Sitter's International.

This week I am going to start visiting the different vets in the area and
see if I can leave my cards there for people to pick up.

My vet was very supportive and has written a reference letter for.

Hopefully I will start get calls soons.

Sharon

Old November 29th 03, 02:26 AM
Christine Burel

This sounds cool, Sharon. Good luck!
Christine
e.rogers.com...

Old November 29th 03, 02:41 AM
Karen

in article ers.com, fuga
=^o^= at wrote on 11/28/03 8:07 PM:

Well it's official... I've started my cat sitting business. Today I got my
business cards. My website is up (www.fuga.ca). I'm insured and an
official member of Pet Sitter's International.

This week I am going to start visiting the different vets in the area and
see if I can leave my cards there for people to pick up.

My vet was very supportive and has written a reference letter for.

Hopefully I will start get calls soons.

Sharon

I wish you lived near me!

Karen

Old November 29th 03, 02:46 AM
jen.d

Looks wonderful! I'm sure you'll start getting many calls soon!

Take care,
Jen.

e.rogers.com...

Old November 29th 03, 03:59 AM
Victor Martinez

fuga =^o^= wrote:
Well it's official... I've started my cat sitting business. Today I got my

Congratulations! I can't think of any other person I'd rather trust my
kitties with than you. Best of luck!

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

Old November 29th 03, 04:04 AM
fuga =^o^=

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
fuga =^o^= wrote:
Well it's official... I've started my cat sitting business. Today I got

my

Congratulations! I can't think of any other person I'd rather trust my
kitties with than you. Best of luck!

Thank you that is really sweet. I've been feeling nervous about starting
this business. Thanks for the wonderful support!

Fuga

Old November 29th 03, 05:30 AM
Marina

"fuga =^o^=" wrote

Well it's official... I've started my cat sitting business.

Wow, Sharon, what a dream job! The best of luck with your endeavour. I hope
you get lots and lots of clients, and are able to meet their (the cats')
demands in every way. The cats are sending meatloaf meditations.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old November 29th 03, 07:59 AM
LOL

"fuga =^o^=" wrote in message le.rogers.com...
Well it's official... I've started my cat sitting business. Today I got my
business cards. My website is up (www.fuga.ca). I'm insured and an
official member of Pet Sitter's International.

This week I am going to start visiting the different vets in the area and
see if I can leave my cards there for people to pick up.

My vet was very supportive and has written a reference letter for.

Hopefully I will start get calls soons.

Sharon

Wow, congratulations! I hope it's a smashing success. I'd love to be
your first client, but I don't suppose you'd be interested in a gig
appx. 1,100 miles away. ;-)

------
Krista
Old November 29th 03, 12:36 PM
Shirley

Good Luck and purrs for the phone calls/pet sitting jobs to start
rolling in.

--
Shirley
see my cats at

Old November 29th 03, 12:50 PM
Adrian

fuga =^o^= wrote:
Well it's official... I've started my cat sitting business. Today I
got my business cards. My website is up (www.fuga.ca). I'm insured
and an official member of Pet Sitter's International.

SNIP

I wish you every success.
--
Adrian