Crane, Gaubster, PhilP

Old September 22nd 03, 03:17 PM
GAUBSTER2

Not to change the subject too much, but have you seen the movie Bowling for
Columbine?

Too bad Michael Moore is a shrill buffoon. I have more class in my pinky
fingernail than that jerk has in his whole body.

What I found fascinating is the amount of deaths caused by guns in
the U.S.

Would that include the gang killings, suicides, murders, and any criminals
being shot by police? Well, yes it would of course.

except for the U.S.,
which had something like 112,000 deaths caused by guns each year.

I've only seen about an hour of the movie so far, but it really is
fascinating.

....and biased to drive a political agenda.

Old September 22nd 03, 03:58 PM

Gaubster2 wrote:

Not to change the subject too much, but
have you seen the movie Bowling for
Columbine?

Too bad Michael Moore is a shrill
buffoon. I have more class in my pinky
fingernail than that jerk has in his
whole body.

For someone who complains about namecalling you seem to be quite
proficient at it yourself. Hypocrisy at its finest.

What I found fascinating is the amount
of deaths caused by guns in the U.S.

Would that include the gang killings,
suicides, murders, and any criminals
being shot by police? Well, yes it would
of course.

Errr... murders are kind of the point...

except for the U.S.,
which had something like 112,000 deaths
caused by guns each year.
=A0=A0I've only seen about an hour of the
movie so far, but it really is
fascinating.

...and biased to drive a political
agenda.

Ah, another person who makes broad assumptions about a movie he's
obviously never seen. I bet you think it promotes gun control, too...

BTW I highly recommend this film to EVERYONE. It is an important film
that should be seen by all. It raises a lot of questions that are left
to the viewer to ponder on and you will walk away from it changed.

Megan

nothing."

-Edmund Burke

Learn The TRUTH About Declawing