$5.00 Reward to Cat Protector

Old April 17th 07, 04:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
body sweat

Default $5.00 Reward to Cat Protector

On Apr 16, 10:32 pm, "Matthew" wrote:

Easy there boy as long as the gold digger puts out I got a contract that
she can sign that says she can pay me when it is all done and over. And she
will never know what hit her

I know that's right.

but bout sheelagh?

She is someone I would love to see hit the lottery.
1. she deserves it
2. I know she would break me off a piece

Old April 17th 07, 04:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew

"body sweat" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Apr 16, 10:32 pm, "Matthew" wrote:

Easy there boy as long as the gold digger puts out I got a contract that
she can sign that says she can pay me when it is all done and over. And
she
will never know what hit her

I know that's right.

but bout sheelagh?

She is someone I would love to see hit the lottery.
1. she deserves it
2. I know she would break me off a piece

Careful talk about breaking off a piece CP or Iben might bend you over and
give you a piece being you are a broka nigga and got no slap for the caps
;-)

Someone will be saying you dog where is the pudding if you got the pie :-)

Old April 17th 07, 04:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Sherry

On Apr 16, 2:09 pm, "Cat Protector" wrote:
I never said anything about 25 cent cat food. Why are yopu and your
followers trying to make trouble for me here. Don't you get sick and tired
of abusing others on this group?

--
Cat Galaxy: All Cats! All The Time!www.catgalaxymedia.com

Sorry, CP. My memory didn't serve me well and I had to google it. It
wasn't
25-cent cat food. It was 22-cent cat food. Here's what you said:

"Actually I found it is more economical to buy Walmart's brand of food
called
Special Kitty. A 4 pack of the smaller cans is about 88 cents compared
to 3
cans of Friskies which is about 93 cents".

From: "Cat Protector"
Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Subject: Canned food - prices

Old April 17th 07, 05:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
body sweat

On Apr 16, 11:32 pm, "Matthew" wrote:
"body sweat" wrote in message

oups.com... On Apr 16, 10:32 pm, "Matthew" wrote:

Easy there boy as long as the gold digger puts out I got a contract that
she can sign that says she can pay me when it is all done and over. And
she
will never know what hit her

I know that's right.

but bout sheelagh?

She is someone I would love to see hit the lottery.
1. she deserves it
2. I know she would break me off a piece

Careful talk about breaking off a piece CP or Iben might bend you over and
give you a piece being you are a broka nigga and got no slap for the caps
;-)

Someone will be saying you dog where is the pudding if you got the pie :-)

don't make me roll you again matt

put the blunt down and slowly back away

Old April 17th 07, 05:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew

"body sweat" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Apr 16, 11:32 pm, "Matthew" wrote:
"body sweat" wrote in message

oups.com... On Apr 16,
10:32 pm, "Matthew" wrote:

Easy there boy as long as the gold digger puts out I got a contract
that
she can sign that says she can pay me when it is all done and over.
And
she
will never know what hit her

I know that's right.

but bout sheelagh?

She is someone I would love to see hit the lottery.
1. she deserves it
2. I know she would break me off a piece

Careful talk about breaking off a piece CP or Iben might bend you over
and
give you a piece being you are a broka nigga and got no slap for the caps
;-)

Someone will be saying you dog where is the pudding if you got the pie
:-)

don't make me roll you again matt

put the blunt down and slowly back away

See I tell you about someone bending you over and you talk about rolling me.
You got to have cash to touch my pudding pie
Now pass it b@tch stop holdin' and start a tokin'

Old April 17th 07, 06:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Charlie Wilkes

On Mon, 16 Apr 2007 18:06:06 -0700, Cat Protector wrote:

You only proved one thing. You people have no life if you are going to
go through the trouble of reposting something that was posted 5 years
ago at a time when I was trying other brands in order to find the right
one. I guess you conveniently left out the healthy brands I was also
using. Get a life people!!

??? Why did you deny this in the first place if it's so trivial?

You have made yourself out to be a liar.

Charlie
Old April 17th 07, 08:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Meghan Noecker

wrote:

You only proved one thing. You people have no life if you are going to go
through the trouble of reposting something that was posted 5 years ago at a
time when I was trying other brands in order to find the right one. I guess
you conveniently left out the healthy brands I was also using. Get a life
people!!

But, you of all people, should understand what it is like to be
attacked for the food you feed. So, instead of attacking others now,
why not stick to educating people in a friendly way.

I think all of us have changed our opinion on one topic or another
over the years. But we also know where we came from and don't attack
others for thinking the same way we used to.

I used to feed friskies too, and I don't now. But I don't attack
others who do. I just tell them that my cats have improved with X
food, and they may want to give it a try.

Old April 17th 07, 11:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
body sweat

On Apr 17, 3:50 am, Meghan Noecker wrote:

But, you of all people, should understand what it is like to be
attacked for the food you feed. So, instead of attacking others now,
why not stick to educating people in a friendly way.

Yeah, he jumps in and tells everyone they are feeding their pets
garbage.

Which is fine... we grown and all.. but turns out.. he's a hypocrite
of the first order.
Sherry pulled his pants down and burnt him a new one.

Of course Punch put on the strap on and finished the job.

Old April 17th 07, 04:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Sherry

wrote:
You only proved one thing. You people have no life if you are going to go
through the trouble of reposting something that was posted 5 years ago at a
time when I was trying other brands in order to find the right one. I guess
you conveniently left out the healthy brands I was also using. Get a life
people!!

But, you of all people, should understand what it is like to be
attacked for the food you feed. So, instead of attacking others now,
why not stick to educating people in a friendly way.

I think all of us have changed our opinion on one topic or another
over the years. But we also know where we came from and don't attack
others for thinking the same way we used to.

I used to feed friskies too, and I don't now. But I don't attack
others who do. I just tell them that my cats have improved with X
food, and they may want to give it a try.

Ha! I've got you beat. I used to feed Meow Mix. Dry Meow Mix.
At least Friskies doesn't have screaming orange dye that never
comes out of the carpet. Try *wetting* some Meow Mix
sometime. It becomes, hell, I don't know WHAT it becomes. Something
weird and otherworldly. Then think about how that's what it looks like
*inside*
a cat's stomache.
Actually, it was when I first started reading cat newsgroups 12-13
years ago
my interest got piqued about the quality of cat food. Thanks
to the internet, actually. Back then, there really wasn't a way for me
learn about cat nutrition, except for asking the vet.
But, to be totally fair though, I have to admit the cats were healthy
eating MM. I believe
it's because they just had good moggie genes and were lucky.
And I'm not one of those people who *insist* your cat has to be fed
ultra-expensive food.
I just think people ought to feed the best they can afford.

Sherry

Old April 17th 07, 06:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
sheelagh

On 17 Apr, 02:51, body sweat wrote:
On Apr 16, 9:49 pm, sheelagh wrote:

Why am I not surprised Matthew?

evil grin all over my face here
I have a feeling that you aren't going to get that pay pal address
somehow, lol;o)
S;o)

OH HELL look out Matt, I ain't saying she's a gold digger, but she
ain't messin with no broke nigga

JUST FOUND THIS ONE
ROFLOL
s;o)