R Rezolooshuns for da gnu yeer

Old January 1st 10, 04:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default R Rezolooshuns for da gnu yeer

Wee r makin da following resoolushuns.

Sunrise: Iyam gonna mak Uncl Bill an Mommie Mikki tak sum pikachoors
ub me, sew dat all ub yooons can see mine byooty. It is seffish to
keep it two ourseffs.

Missy: I will try to be gnicer to da hoomins beclaws mine mommy, Maggy
May, luffs dem.

WooToo: I will contimu to tak care ub Uncl Bill an I will unnerstan
wen hee iz slow beclaws hee is gettin sew old.

Maggy May: I will teech da adorabubble puppy, SaMANfa, too use da
lidder bokus beclaws it is too cold for a puppy in da Out.

--
Maggy May
Old January 1st 10, 05:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_2_]

Will in New Haven wrote:
Wee r makin da following resoolushuns.

Sunrise: Iyam gonna mak Uncl Bill an Mommie Mikki tak sum pikachoors
ub me, sew dat all ub yooons can see mine byooty. It is seffish to
keep it two ourseffs.

Missy: I will try to be gnicer to da hoomins beclaws mine mommy, Maggy
May, luffs dem.

WooToo: I will contimu to tak care ub Uncl Bill an I will unnerstan
wen hee iz slow beclaws hee is gettin sew old.

Maggy May: I will teech da adorabubble puppy, SaMANfa, too use da
lidder bokus beclaws it is too cold for a puppy in da Out.

--
Maggy May

Letus no howw Samanmfa dus wif da lidder bok. Tutu
Old January 1st 10, 05:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Jan 1, 12:12*pm, MLB wrote:
Will in New Haven wrote:

Wee r makin da following resoolushuns.

Sunrise: Iyam gonna mak Uncl Bill an Mommie Mikki tak sum pikachoors
ub me, sew dat all ub yooons can see mine byooty. It is seffish to
keep it two ourseffs.

Missy: I will try to be gnicer to da hoomins beclaws mine mommy, Maggy
May, luffs dem.

WooToo: I will contimu to tak care ub Uncl Bill an I will unnerstan
wen hee iz slow beclaws hee is gettin sew old.

Maggy May: I will teech da adorabubble puppy, SaMANfa, too use da
lidder bokus beclaws it is too cold for a puppy in da Out.

--
Maggy May

Letus no howw Samanmfa dus wif da lidder * bok. *Tutu

Uncl Bill keeps takin her OUSSIDE an interfeerin wiff mine projek.
stomps foot and glares at Uncl Bill

--
Maggy May
Old January 2nd 10, 12:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmmee

dez iz gud onez her iz owrz:

Chester: I willz tryta remfur dat da hoominz duzint likta be woked up earli
anna i willz tra memfur dey iz not in a gud mood like minsef when dey duz
bofurta get up... mayhapz i kan tryta make dem smilez when dey getz up.

Tiger: i willz not wake da hoominz when da fud bowl iz haf empti, i will
wate until itz at leazt almozt empti.

tv: i won't get too cited beclawz diz makez da soft too catcerned.

OEJ: I won't happy paw da hoomin in der soft bitz when mine klawz iz long
anna sharp beclawz der sqweelin wif deelite iz two lowd.

Trudi: i won't smak da ofur kitteez when dey infade mine space, i will
growl furzt ta warn demsefz ta mofe away furzt, den i willz smak dem.

MH: i willz keep on wurkin on bein nize to da hoominz beclawz dey purvidez
da fudz... butted da brushin thing iz gonna hafta slow down.

Barbi: i willz tryta not hide in mine personal black hole anna worri da
hoominz, i will onli du diz when we thinkz dey needsa xrzize.

Stormmee: I willz figure owtta way fur da furri ta efur stay atta owrz
howze alltime or fur hizsefta take minesef wif him,

--
Have a great day

Old January 2nd 10, 10:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_]

Heer iz owrz

Mosey: I willz try gnot tew wunt owt sew mutch..riiiiighT..n eet moar
gooshy fudz
I willz uldo twy gnot tew sware sew mutch.

Pookie: I willz keep on buny kyking Meowmie n steeling thuh cuvverz in da
bedd.

Sqweex: I willz twy n bee moar frendly n gnot runn uhway wen I get a
skritch

Pipps: I will twy n git me a guy frend...I am 4 yeerz old gnow n et iz
tyme.

Old January 2nd 10, 11:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Jan 2, 4:05*pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
Heer iz owrz

Mosey: *I willz try gnot tew wunt owt sew mutch..riiiiighT..n eet moar
gooshy fudz
* * * * * * * *I willz uldo twy gnot tew sware sew mutch.

Pookie: * I willz keep on buny kyking Meowmie n steeling thuh cuvverz in da
bedd.

Sqweex: * I willz twy n bee moar frendly n gnot runn uhway wen I get a
skritch

Pipps: * * *I will twy n git me a guy frend...I am 4 yeerz old gnow n et iz
tyme.

An heer is owrz:

Mine: I wil hav mor fun effury day.
Meowmie: I wil play mor efryday wif MeOwy.

Mine: I wil ketch mor bugs in da baftub.
Meowmie: I wil not keep da bafrum dor cwozed.

Mine: I wil eet mor speshul tweets.
Meowmie: I wil bye mor speshul tweets.

Mine: I wil go huntink in da Out.
Meowmie: I wil opin da dor an letted MeOwy Out. An gnot pik hurseff up
an kerry hur bak insyde.

Mine: I wil purr mor fur mine Paw.
Pawpy: I wil petted MeOwy mor effury day.

Mine: I wil gnot pwaktiss da marchink on da pooter keebord.
Meowmie: I wil gnot yooz da pooter.

Mine: I wil gnot wide in da metalmonstur effur uhgin.
Meowmie: I wil gnot poot MeOwy in da metalmonstur effur.

Mine: I wil bee faifful, luvving, funny, gnice, an fink happy fotts.
Meowmie: Me too.

submitted fur 2010, MeOwy
Old January 2nd 10, 11:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_]

Gid wuk wif diz une MeOwy..waffs,
Mosey

Mine: I wil go huntink in da Out.
Meowmie: I wil opin da dor an letted MeOwy Out. An gnot pik hurseff up
an kerry hur bak insyde.

"MeOwy"
On Jan 2, 4:05 pm, "Mosey =^..^="