Happee Noo Yeerz Wif uh Bloo Moon

Old January 2nd 10, 12:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmmee

Default Happee Noo Yeerz Wif uh Bloo Moon

makez minsef feel jzta bit yournger... da soft sayed i wuz bein rude, but
shez owlder dan dirt alzo, Tiger

--
Have a great day
"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
On Thu, 31 Dec 2009 13:52:19 -0800 (PST), FweLiX's
nimble, little paws typed:

Dat izso kwayzee.

Blew Mewn, ey wuz stanting awone
Wiffout a dweam inn mie hart
Wiffout a wuv uv miyown

Blooo moooooooooooooooooon, i (forget the rest)

http://www.zooplus.co.uk/bilder/1/45...napf_Cat_1.jpg

Meow!

Bwoo moon! Dat wuz done by da Marcels wen mine
hooman wuz in high skool! Bak wen Doo-Wop wuz on
da raydio. Dat wuz befur effen mine grandma-cat
wuz borned!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

12/31/2009 10:27:12 PM

Old January 2nd 10, 12:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmmee

soft sayz go anna lizten to da furzt nora jonez album, Trudi

--
Have a great day
"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message
Mine meowmie ugreez wiff yoo on dat one...moozik tewdae is garbuge!!
Harrumph
Mosey

Gramby sayz dat wuz when musik was musik anna not garbage. Piglet
figuring she must be rite.

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^"

Old January 2nd 10, 12:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmmee

owrz hoominz hadda new bottle of sumfin kalled verdi, it wuzint bad kordinta
soft

--
Have a great day
"Booker" wrote in message
Ize diplocat to da moon.

Sayz Booker from hiz perch monitorin da intake of sparklin cyder in hiz
houze.

Mosey =^..^= wrote:
Gess wat?? Dere will beee a fool moon on Mew Yeerz Eeve, da sexond une
diz munth n dey kall et uh bloo moon, but et izznt bloo, dat iz jest uh
expreshun.
Hoo iz AmbasaCat tew da Moon? I furget.
Anyhoooooooo mrrrrrt?
Jest thot yew mite wike tew gnow dat...hmmmmm,,
dat gibz usses anuthur reesun tew axt crazee, az iffen wee kneed a
reesun.
repuuuuuuurting frum neer Seeayttule, Warshingtoona
Mosey
and hiz karazy famlee

Old January 2nd 10, 08:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmmee

ista young jazzsorta singer her name iz Nora Jones

she wined a grammy a kuple of yearz bak, her new album izunt az gud aza
furzt one ta soft, her is sorta like nat king anna dat era in herown furzt
one, trudi

--
don't like the way i post? then either block me or send a check for my net
connection... if you choose to send the check i will consider your opinion

Old January 3rd 10, 02:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmmee

soft heard hersef intafeewed onna npr abowt herown new abum, her sowndz veri
smurt, trudi

--
Have a great day

Old January 3rd 10, 08:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_4_]

uh smurt singur...derez sumptin yoo dunt sea effer dae..mozt uff da
singherz, spesshulee da gurlz wiff da lite hayer, r dummer dan uh buket uf
rox.
Dere r sum smurt gurl syngers..
Her saowndz gudgud.
Mosey