Sum Pixturez uff Usses

Old January 1st 10, 05:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Princess Pasha

Default Sum Pixturez uff Usses

Happy Noo Yeer mine luv, yoo are alla happiness I need. Izzint thuh bloo
moon beeyootiful tunite? I fink it wuz meant fur luvers. blush

Ize purrin dat effurywon will habba gudgud 2010, alla thuh kitties an dawgs
an other critters, an thuh aunties an unkas tuu.
Princess Pasha, giffing hur Squishie Guy a big hug

"Stacey" wrote in message
m...
Ize heer mine sweedie! Mine meowmie iz furry lazi tuu an duzzint post
much heer efur. Buttid she lukked tunite and saw yoo posted. I wanna say
dis towst an wish yoo a wunnerful Mew Yeer, lotsa helf an happiness fur
yoo an yoor fambli an tu effurywun else heer.

Yoo will awlwayz be da lufuvminelife!

Yoor Squishie Guy,

Sebastian

"Princess Pasha" wrote in message
m...
Happy Noo Yeer tu alla yoo! We liff in Indyanna, wiff our mom & dad,
anna dawg, Duke. Yore mom can emayl mine tuu, we dont habba spam filtur
or a killfyle. Seattle sowns like a furry fine plase tu liff.

I amma himmy, an wuz borned in 1993. I wuzza purrday prezzie fur mine
mom frum mine dad. Mom sez I wuzza onlee kitty she eber akwired
intenshynally. Mine sisfurs Phoebe & Emma were boff rescued frum thuh OUT
by mine mom. Phoebe luks like a flamepoint siamese and Emma is a
beeyootiful plush gray. Boff were prolly dumped az dey were furry
friendlee but hungry when dey appeared. Phoebe had babycats in our
cactus patch a few dayz aftur she came tu our door, so mom tookem all
inna howse. We kept one uf thuh babycatz (hoo sadly died a cupple uf
yeers ago) an thuh offur free babycatz went tu homes uf peepuls hoo used
tu post heer. Mom iz glad tu be able tu heer bowt dem an how dey iz doin.
Emma came tu mine momz wurkin plaze an it wuzzint safe dere, so mom brot
hur home.

I habba winkwink hoo posts heer sumtimes... Sebastian. Phoebe iz
wedwinked tu a fine Maine Coon naymed Hunter hoo we met heer seberal
yeers ago.

Habba gudgud 2010!
Princess Pasha, Phoebe & Emma, and dere mom Ellie

"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message
Wull, diz iz nise uff yoo tew rite mee. Yer mom saowndz nise.
Mine wuvs dis grop tew. Yup, yoo r rite, diz groop haz nise hoomins n
nobuddy heer goez intew my meowmiez 'litterbawx'.erm hur kyllfyle...
hee hee heeeeeee
Happee Noo Yeer..were doo yew awl wive??
Wee wivez neer Seeattul, buy a layke.
Yoo kan eee-mayle mine meowmie iffen yoo wanna.
Wuffs n purrz
Mosey

Nice tu meet yoo tuu. Mine mom mostly posted heer back in thuh 90s,
but she comes bak heer sumtimes just cuz she luvs thuh groop. Not tuu
menny groops fulla nicenice peepuls like dis one.

Mom had moor time dis week cuz uf thuh holiedaze.
Princess Pasha

"Mosey =^..^="
Mrrrrrrrt?? I don fink i ebber met yerown selfs,
I hab onlee bein writin heer sinse tew towzund sebbun...mine meowmie
iz nutz n haz badbad neez n hur gitz lazee tew. Nise tew meett
choo...
*nosepoinkz*
Mosey

"Princess Pasha"
We lurk mostly. Weze bin heer awmost fureffur, but mom sez she
hazzint got enuff ours inna day tu get fings dun now, let alone be
our sekraterry. We fink shez just lazee.
Princess Pasha

"Mosey =^..^="
Fangu fur saeing dat, laydeez. Do eye gnow yerown selfs?
Mosey
--blinks

"Princess Pasha"
Luverly pikchurs! Whutta nice famlee yoo hab. Fangu fur sendin
dem.
Princess Pasha, Phoebe & Emma

"Mosey =^..^="
Heer, Meowmie roted dis:

Hi...
I posted this before....
Only the Home Page works and Photo link is what you hit to view
the pix, and
thumbnails that get pretty large, and show a lot of detail. The
other pages
are in the works, and he made a guestbook as well.
He also wrote the poem on the home page.
http://home.comcast.net/~dutch.waterman/site
Left to right is Mosey, the famous blurry pix, I'll get a better
one when he
holds still...HA!! Next to him is Sqweex doing her fuzzy tummy,
enlarge
that one and you just want to tickle her, and I have the scratches
to prove
it. She has such beautiful coloring. What a tail..LOL..she hates
me to pick
jet up and nuzzle her...she's so soft and smells so good.
Pookie, our beautiful 20 lb tuxedo is the practical joker of the
bunch,
and a deep thinker, a brat, and a love as well. He loves to
bunny kick me.
Next, Sqweex is just sitting in the cat tree in the front window,
looking at
her and Pookies daughter, Pipps who is sitting beside our friend's
shoe...geez that's a big show....Pipps has no white feet but her
mom
Sqweex and
dad Pookie do...Pipps is from another planet altogether.
LOL, they are all so funny .. so here they are, all taken very
recently.
Then is a picture of our beloved Mutt who went to RB in Dec 2007,
still very much in our hearts...
and then
Pookie, again, putting his evil silly brain together to try and
figure out
how to wipe everything off the table.."I know, I'll blame the d*g*
Sorry we
don have a d*g .
We also have a guestbook if you'd like to sign it.
LOL, they are all so funny .
The site will get better, but you have an idea of what our 4
owners look
like
Enjoy.
Love, and Happy New Year
Kyla

Sew, dere yoo habbit..owr pixturz. Ugin.
Meowmie is totaly nutz if yew ax mee.
But i wuff herownself. n Paw tew.
Hoap yew wike da pixturez.
Mosey

Old January 1st 10, 05:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Princess Pasha

Dat wuld be grate Mosey. Mine mom luvs emayls, but she getz behind
sumtimes, but dont giff up on hur.

We iz not allowed tu go inna OUT effur, but Duke thuh dawg iz alwayz inna
OUT. See, he rilly izzint our dawg totally, he belongs tu thuh naybors hoo
dont take care uf him, so he liffs at our howse mosta thuh time. Dad put a
big dawghowse onna porch for him, giffs him fud an water an treetz, put flee
medisin on him an effun got him tutored, so we all generally consider him a
memfur uffa famblee. Alla nayborhood dawgs seem tu liff here half thuh
time, theyz all jus one big happy famblee. We watch thuh dawgs froo thuh
see-froo door, but we rilly dont wanna hab dem inna IN wiff uz.

Innerestin dat yoo hadda siameze naymed Phoebe tuu. Our Phoebe is furry
sweet natured an shy, an shez alwayz purrlite. Mom sez there aint nobuddy
heer habbin no babies, no how, no way, effur agin. We hab tew hoomin
sisfurs, but boff uf dem are finelee outta thuh howse an on dere own. Mom
duz say sumtimes dat she izza babee boomer but I dunno what dat is. How du
yoo boom a baby? Oh well...

Weze sorry tu heer bowt thuh liddle babycats dat died. Dey iz alwayz so
kewt. sniffle

Happy Noo Yeer tu alla yoo tuu, an it wuz gud gettin tu no yoo. We wish our
mom dint hab tu go backta wurk nex week.
Princess Pasha, nosetouching back

"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message
Fangu furry mutch...I will hab mine Meowmie eee mayle yer mom une uff deez
daez, umkey? Seattul iz a nise pwace tew liff, dat iz troo. Et duz rayne
heer ulot.
Wike jest gnow.

Yoo saown wike 3 veryyy bwezzed gurlz tew hab sutch a nise mom n dad.
I gotz a nise meowmie n pa but dey dunt wunt me in da Owt cuz uff rakoonz,
n strayz, n possumz, butt herself feads a strayz dat gotted leff behynd
wen dere hoominz moffed awuy n left dem poor fingz tew fendd fur demselfz.
Weeeee
r inside n kant go owt, nun uff usses kan. Iam purring laowd az I am
riting diz cuz meowmie n pa jest petted mine hed...waffz. Meowmie n Pa
uzed hab a meezer,
uh seelpoint name uff Phoebe u longH type ugo, n hur wuz furry funny.
Gwad yoo gotz a doggie tew, I nebber bean urownd one, n well Paco, hoo
uzed tew lib heer, neer ussses, but wee din' wike him or da gurl hoo ownz
hisself n we skarached him on da noze.
Nise tew heer bowt yer winks. Mine Neffew, Pookie iz winked tew silly
Sqweex, da big phat gurl n dey hab a dotter name uff Pipps, but Sqweex had
3 bitties in da place meowmie n pa uzed tew liv, but 2 uff dem went to
Rainbow Bridge wen dey wur onlee 1 day n 2 daze old, but Pipps growed up n
dey r awl liffing heer..
sew dere r 4 uff usses heer gnow. Dat wuz ubaowt 4 yeerz ugo.
Efferybuddy in owr hoam kant mayke no moar bitties.Nope....
Happee Gnew Yeer n fangu fur riting tew meeee
Yoo r sutch nise laydeez. Yer winks r sew lukky.
frend *nosepoinks*
Mosey

Old January 1st 10, 06:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_]

Hihi Sebastian..i heer wotz uff nise fingz abaowt yerownself grinz
awwwwwwwwwwwwmrrrrrrrrt yoo gize r tew kyoot...
iam sew happee for yew boff. Yuuuuupp.
*baks outta da rume on tippytoes*
Mosey

"Princess Pasha"

Old January 5th 10, 01:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_4_]

Default Mrrrt !Sum Pixturez uff Usses

Mrrrrrrrrt!! Wull diz wuz awl fununhn, wunnit?? waffs
Mosey

"Mosey =^..^="