I needz uh gurlfrend

Old January 1st 10, 02:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default I needz uh gurlfrend

Gee Mosey maybe Gramby haz been goink about diz date fingie all rong. We
didn't know all u had to do waz ask. Piglet beginning to make some plans.
"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message
inny taykerz? I am 7 yeers old n wike tew pway.
iam lonly...willingh tew shayer nip n toyz
Will port innywere..
I gotz titlez tew, imprezzed yut??
Luffs
Mosey
Assistant Vice Grand Pooh-Bah, Diplocat 2 Catnada

Old January 1st 10, 06:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_]

Mrrrrrrt? Yoo wood wunt tew go onna dayte wiff meeee Mz Piglet?
waow....ermmmmm I thot yew wuz spoken fore...
Luffs
Mosey

Old January 1st 10, 07:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

No mine fren, dat iz not what I mint. U just kame out and said u wanted a
date and da Gramby figgerz she shud be asked. I jus fout maybe her was
doint it rong iz all. Wascal iz mineown fren. Sorie if u mizunderstud.
Piglet blushing from her mistake.

Old January 1st 10, 09:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_]

Mrrrrrrrt..gnot tew wurrie bowt dat Mz Piglet..nope
I thot I membered yoo wur frendz wiff Wascal, hoo iz a wunnerful guy.
Mabbee I shud frow a partee fur Balentynes Day ness munth..et iz gnow
Janooarry.
Yup, hafta sturt pwaningH dat soonsoon.
Yaaaaawn, gnow iam tyred frum porting awl over da wurld n seeing awl da
fyrewurkz n da Spase Needul wuz pritty.
Sum uff thu kittiez frum da kummunity kame n wached et wiff me.
Dere wuz a big lited Kissamouse Twee on da top uff et.
Off tew sleeeeeeeeeeep. Nite nite
Zzzzzzzzz
Mosey
--pooped

Old January 1st 10, 01:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmmee

itz gud dey iz no trublez, butted some ladycatz iz like mine soft, hersef iz
notted veri gud with hoomin kittenz, so diz iz impurtint imfurmashun fura
ladykittytaknow... Trudi, prlezed herown furnd iz dowin better

--
Have a great day
"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message
YeUp, I hab tew kitz, BobQat n Mimzy n dat bigbig howse tew..member?
Da kitz r gnow trubble.
I hab fings tew doo beenG a AmbassaCat n PoOBah fingys.
Butted I doo hab tyme fur daytez n wood wike tew meetz a nise gurl.
Fangu trudi...mrrrrrrrrT??
Luffs
Mosey
--hopEyful

trudi takez owt herown skort buk, makez sum notez inna mancat sekshun,...
den refurz to da girlcat sheshun...

dear mosey, i thinkz you shuld say you haf kitz ... butted besidez dat i
thinkz you will haf sum innerestz...

trudi markz who she thinkz will be innerested.

--
Have a great day

Old January 1st 10, 01:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmmee

dija haffa gud time? trudi

--
Have a great day
"FweLiX" wrote in message
dis iz wut wun innertested kitty sed wen i wuz weeding da newz:

meow, meowy, meowee, mweeee. new ears weave. da pways iz inna sevven
tings buk. (dat naym iz hoo yoosta owndit in dat pwace)
a pwace to beegin the celaberashun maibee. Wiss at weast a wun our
kawentdown. Eye wil bee derr iffin summun ports by to vizzit. Ya, nips
'n shampayne.

meow, meeyow, meooooowuh

Old January 1st 10, 01:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmmee

we thinkz diz iz whuta gramby shuld do... butted we thinkz hersef shuld
shuld say whut her duzint want alzo... like no hard drugz, or smokin...
trudi... knowin wine anna gud cigarz iz xluded

--
Have a great day

Old January 1st 10, 01:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmmee

butted mozey iza mancat... i duzint thinka gramby iza mancat, or a hoomin
man efur... snickers, trudi

--
Have a great day

Old January 1st 10, 10:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_]

Default Nebber Mynd I needz uh gurlfrend

I gess I dunt gneed uh gurlfrend no moar...no gurl kitty wuntz uh guy wif
tew bitz,
MeOwy nebber gotted bak tew mee n I keep puting mine foot in myown mouf.
Sawry
Mosey
--kontryte