Da Gramby iz OK!

Old December 31st 09, 12:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

Default Da Gramby iz OK!

On Tue, 29 Dec 2009 21:21:29 -0600, Stormmmee's
nimble, little paws typed:

ps, MMe. A. did yourown hoomin getsa softz voizemail??? barbi

Yes, an he leftid a voice-mayl fur yur
hooman.....
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

12/30/2009 7:17:11 PM
Old December 31st 09, 01:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_2_]

Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote:
Meow Kitties!

Min hooman wuz just reedink da noozgroop wen hiz
ringy-fing rang, an much to hiz surprize it was da
Gramby on da offur end!

He wuz shoked! She sowns so gudgud yoo can't
beelief it! An shez up an walkin arownd!!!

Da doktor sed dat mebee tomorrow shez goink home!

She had awl ob dem arteriez angio... angeeo...
well, reemed an sum stents put in, an she's jus
fine!

Wunerful, wunerful! TuTu
Old January 3rd 10, 03:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Ajo Clowder

On Dec 29 2009, 6:27*pm, "Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote:
Meow Kitties!

* * * * Min hooman wuz just reedink da noozgroop wen hiz
ringy-fing rang, an much to hiz surprize it was da
Gramby on da offur end!

* * * * He wuz shoked! She sowns so gudgud yoo can't
beelief it! An shez up an walkin arownd!!!

* * * * Da doktor sed dat mebee tomorrow shez goink home!

* * * * She had awl ob dem arteriez angio... angeeo...
well, reemed an sum stents put in, an she's jus
fine!

--
Purrs,

* * * * Mme. Anaïs

* * * * * * * * “I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul.”
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

* * * * 12/29/2009 8:24:27 PM

We'ze ben purrrrin fur da Gramby.
Ralph, Fred, Alice, Jane, Ricky, Mary, Judith, and Claude
Old January 3rd 10, 04:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Dec 30 2009, 7:11*pm, MLB wrote:
Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote:
Meow Kitties!

* *Min hooman wuz just reedink da noozgroop wen hiz
ringy-fing rang, an much to hiz surprize it was da
Gramby on da offur end!

* *He wuz shoked! She sowns so gudgud yoo can't
beelief it! An shez up an walkin arownd!!!

* *Da doktor sed dat mebee tomorrow shez goink home!

* *She had awl ob dem arteriez angio... angeeo...
well, reemed an sum stents put in, an she's jus
fine!

Wunerful, wunerful! *TuTu- Hide quoted text -

I sekund TuTu'z sendimint.
MeOwy, purrin wif gwadniss fur Gramby
Old January 7th 10, 02:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Fur Conspiracy

Happyfeetzdanze!

The Fur Conspiracy:
Mr. GrowlTiger the Depradatator (VC),
Ms. Chessie the Calico,
Ms. Misty of Many Colors,
Shadow da Pup,
also Mr. TigerSam (PC) and Clarence da Choklit Moose
[Edit it to make it work.]

11.10 gramby Stormmmee Cat anecdotes 3 November 11th 09 09:59 PM
11/10 gramby Stormmmee Cat community 4 November 10th 09 10:35 PM
a sad day for Gramby Stormmee Cat community 11 July 22nd 09 08:06 AM
Hey Gramby Stormmee Cat community 2 January 17th 08 05:48 AM
Gramby and da RAT Granby Cat community 2 October 14th 07 08:11 PM