Spring is HIDINK!!

Old January 2nd 10, 07:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

Default Spring is HIDINK!!

http://picasaweb.google.com/johnmcma...17389892263506

Herself is under da chair. I want her to come out and play. Shudd I
brybb her with Nip?
Cinder
Old January 2nd 10, 09:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_]

http://picasaweb.google.com/johnmcma...17389892263506

Herself is under da chair. I want her to come out and play. Shudd I
brybb her with Nip?
Cinder

Waffz..hurownself mite bee tew yung fur da nip...
but yew kan twy dat ennyway.
Com owt Spring n pway
Luffs
Mosey

Old January 2nd 10, 10:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_]

http://picasaweb.google.com/johnmcma...17389892263506

Herself is under da chair. I want her to come out and play. Shudd I
brybb her with Nip?
Cinder

Mabbee et iz bekauze et iz hur furst burfdaay n
yew dint bayke heorwnself uh cayke..??

Heerrz uh kandle fur hur cayke

~~i

uh nosepoink tew hur fur hur puuurrday une witff qatfudz, I seed uh
prograhM kalled
CakeBoss on da pixturebawx, dey mayde a big cayke in uh shaype uff a d*g
n putted dawg fudz innit , n une wike a bigbig bone, n da dawgie eeted it.
waaaaaaaow.

Heerz uh ballon fer hur tew

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~O

Luffs
Mosey

Old January 3rd 10, 07:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Jan 2, 1:34*pm, John Ross Mc Master wrote:
http://picasaweb.google.com/johnmcma...17389892263506

Herself is under da chair. I want her to come out and play. Shudd I
brybb her with Nip?
Cinder

She so purrdy! Did she come out yet?
MeOwy
Old January 3rd 10, 07:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Jan 2, 1:34*pm, John Ross Mc Master wrote:
http://picasaweb.google.com/johnmcma...17389892263506

Herself is under da chair. I want her to come out and play. Shudd I
brybb her with Nip?
Cinder

Butted shud yoo bwibe hur wif nip?
Doo dis: hide yurseff behynde sumfin an wayte til Spring comes out
unsuspektink ob enny shananaginz, den jump out an fite fur yur lyfe!
MeOwy, gnoing datz wat hurownseff wud doo.
Old January 3rd 10, 08:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Sun, 3 Jan 2010 11:55:53 -0800 (PST), MeOwy
wrote:

On Jan 2, 1:34*pm, John Ross Mc Master wrote:
http://picasaweb.google.com/johnmcma...17389892263506

Herself is under da chair. I want her to come out and play. Shudd I
brybb her with Nip?
Cinder

Butted shud yoo bwibe hur wif nip?
Doo dis: hide yurseff behynde sumfin an wayte til Spring comes out
unsuspektink ob enny shananaginz, den jump out an fite fur yur lyfe!
MeOwy, gnoing datz wat hurownseff wud doo.

She camed out just in time for the Hoomin to grab her and sing happi
purrday.

Nip is a gud idear.
Cinder
Old January 3rd 10, 09:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

wrote:
On Jan 2, 1:34*pm, John Ross Mc Master wrote:
http://picasaweb.google.com/johnmcma...17389892263506

Herself is under da chair. I want her to come out and play. Shudd I
brybb her with Nip?
Cinder

Butted shud yoo bwibe hur wif nip?
Doo dis: *hide yurseff behynde sumfin an wayte til Spring comes out
unsuspektink ob enny shananaginz, den jump out an fite fur yur lyfe!
MeOwy, gnoing datz wat hurownseff wud doo.

She camed out just in time for the Hoomin to grab her and sing happi
purrday.

Nip is a gud idear.
Cinder

Safed by da Hoomin.
Happy purrday Spring.
MeOwy, wishin Spring cud come offur fur a visik an hyde.