Buster Badseed, RB 1/2/10

Old January 3rd 10, 08:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Clowder (South)

Default Buster Badseed, RB 1/2/10

We found him last night, lying right in front of the towel & rug nest
that'd been his preferred sleeping-spot lately. It looked as though
he'd been walking towards it and just collapsed.

He was smart and sweet, even with his kinda rough-hewn manners.

Bye, Busstah.

http://riddik.home.mindspring.com/Buster.html
(Turn down your speakers if you visit, loud midi file)

Melissa
--
Remove the first m to reply
Old January 3rd 10, 08:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Sun, 03 Jan 2010 15:01:11 -0500, "The Clowder (South)"
wrote:

We found him last night, lying right in front of the towel & rug nest
that'd been his preferred sleeping-spot lately. It looked as though
he'd been walking towards it and just collapsed.

He was smart and sweet, even with his kinda rough-hewn manners.

Bye, Busstah.

http://riddik.home.mindspring.com/Buster.html
(Turn down your speakers if you visit, loud midi file)

Melissa

Jan 2 is a sad day for you. I'm so sorry for you, but the RB kitties
have a new friend to play with.
Old January 3rd 10, 08:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Jan 3, 3:01*pm, "The Clowder (South)"
wrote:
We found him last night, lying right in front of the towel & rug nest
that'd been his preferred sleeping-spot lately. *It looked as though
he'd been walking towards it and just collapsed.

He was smart and sweet, even with his kinda rough-hewn manners.

Maggy May: He can play wiff mine sun Winnie n his pal Feather an wif
Uncl Billz doggie hoo wuvs kitties, Snowball.
WooToo: Mine Meowmie will grete him at da Bridj an hepp him settl
down.

He's off to the Bridge or on some adventure that we cannot even
imagine. He is all new and you may know his presence again someday.

--
Will in New Haven
Old January 3rd 10, 08:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Clowder (South)

John Ross Mc Master wrote:

Jan 2 is a sad day for you. I'm so sorry for you, but the RB kitties
have a new friend to play with.

Yes, they do. And he's climbing and jumping...he couldn't do either
very well.

Thank you.

Melissa
--
Remove the first m to reply
Old January 3rd 10, 08:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_4_]

"The Clowder (South)"
We found him last night, lying right in front of the towel & rug nest
that'd been his preferred sleeping-spot lately. It looked as though
he'd been walking towards it and just collapsed.

He was smart and sweet, even with his kinda rough-hewn manners.

Bye, Busstah.

http://riddik.home.mindspring.com/Buster.html
(Turn down your speakers if you visit, loud midi file)

Melissa
--

Iam sew sawry fur yer woss...Him wuz sutch auh gudgud frend tew yoo, n gnow
hee iz att da Bridge wiff mine Unkl Mutt tew pway wiff..

Old January 3rd 10, 08:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Clowder (South)

wrote:
We found him last night, lying right in front of the towel & rug nest
that'd been his preferred sleeping-spot lately. *It looked as though
he'd been walking towards it and just collapsed.

He was smart and sweet, even with his kinda rough-hewn manners.

Maggy May: He can play wiff mine sun Winnie n his pal Feather an wif
Uncl Billz doggie hoo wuvs kitties, Snowball.
WooToo: Mine Meowmie will grete him at da Bridj an hepp him settl
down.

He's off to the Bridge or on some adventure that we cannot even
imagine. He is all new and you may know his presence again someday.

Fangu Maggie May an WooToo. Wee like seeein dis piktur in owr minds

Hee hadda aksidint wenn hee wuz yung an inda Owt, an his hips had to
bee repayrd. Dey wurrkd an all, just not as gud as dey wuns did. So
wee fink hee is leepin an runnin like da wind.

Mietze
--
Remove the first m to reply
Old January 3rd 10, 08:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Clowder (South)

"Mosey =^..^=" wrote:

Iam sew sawry fur yer woss...Him wuz sutch auh gudgud frend tew yoo, n gnow
hee iz att da Bridge wiff mine Unkl Mutt tew pway wiff..
Meowmie haz wadder in hur own eyez cuz hur feals bad fur da hoominz.
*sorrow nosepoink*
Luffs
Mosey n hiz Meowmie Kyla

Fangu, Mosey. Owr hoomins ar furrysad, but yur nosepoink helps.

Mietze
--
Remove the first m to reply
Old January 3rd 10, 09:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Sun, 03 Jan 2010 15:01:11 -0500, The Clowder
(South)'s nimble, little paws typed:

We found him last night, lying right in front of the towel & rug nest
that'd been his preferred sleeping-spot lately. It looked as though
he'd been walking towards it and just collapsed.

He was smart and sweet, even with his kinda rough-hewn manners.

Bye, Busstah.

http://riddik.home.mindspring.com/Buster.html
(Turn down your speakers if you visit, loud midi file)

Melissa

I iz sorry to reed ob dis, and sends mine purrs to
your howse....

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

1/3/2010 4:12:34 PM
Old January 3rd 10, 09:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Clowder (South)

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote:

I iz sorry to reed ob dis, and sends mine purrs to
your howse....

Fangu.

Mietze
--
Remove the first m to reply
Old January 3rd 10, 10:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Weze sendin ar purrs fur Busterz fambily fur dere harts to heel.
PURRZpurrsPurrz,

Booker, Chappy an Snowflake