Ridiculous labelling (Not OT)

Old January 26th 06, 11:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Ridiculous labelling (Not OT)

I've seen it all now...

I've been laid up all week with the flu and the night before last it
was all I could do to stagger over to the garage opposite the flat to
buy vital supplies like Lemsips and sundry cold cures. Anyway I am
standing in the queue when I had a sudden vision of reproachful little
faces reminding me that the litter box is not up to its usual standards
and do I really want them to c**p on the floor?!

Bliss! The garage sells cat litter, okay it's some sort of crystal
stuff, which costs exorbitant amounts but at this point I'm not looking
at the cost I'm trying not to walk an inch more than I have to and it's
cold out and the shop that I usually get the stuff from is 5 minutes +
extra walk so damn the cost!!!!

But I had to laugh when I read the instructions "If ingested"

Like anyone is going to eat cat litter!!!!!

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

PS And they didn't like the new litter very much.

Old January 26th 06, 11:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Lesley" wrote in message
ups.com...
I've seen it all now...

I've been laid up all week with the flu and the night before last it
was all I could do to stagger over to the garage opposite the flat to
buy vital supplies like Lemsips and sundry cold cures. Anyway I am
standing in the queue when I had a sudden vision of reproachful little
faces reminding me that the litter box is not up to its usual standards
and do I really want them to c**p on the floor?!

Bliss! The garage sells cat litter, okay it's some sort of crystal
stuff, which costs exorbitant amounts but at this point I'm not looking
at the cost I'm trying not to walk an inch more than I have to and it's
cold out and the shop that I usually get the stuff from is 5 minutes +
extra walk so damn the cost!!!!

But I had to laugh when I read the instructions "If ingested"

Like anyone is going to eat cat litter!!!!!

Clearly, you haven't lived with a toddler (or can't remember) :-) Cary
prefers stuffing it in his ears, but has been known to eat cat litter too. I
can't imagine why, but he does! I guess its just one of theose toddler
thigns to do.

Yowie
(Purrs for the flu)

Old January 26th 06, 11:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Clearly, you haven't lived with a toddler (or can't remember) :-) Cary
prefers stuffing it in his ears, but has been known to eat cat litter too. I
can't imagine why, but he does! I guess its just one of theose toddler
thigns to do.

Dave did suggest that it was because children might eat it (Never
having had children I don't know much about them although I get annoyed
with people who ask if my cats are "subsitute children", no-one asks if
someone's children are "subsitute cats") but it just cracked me up! (I
needed a good laugh at the time!)

Old January 26th 06, 02:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Lesley wrote:
[...]

Awww... sorry you are under the weather. Hope you're feeling better
*soon*.
Actually, that crystal cat litters really looks like some little breath
mints I bought recently. "Crystal Ice" or something like that. I can
see a toddler wanting to eat it. Mine ate some whole lot less
appetizing-looking things.
Sherry

Old January 27th 06, 03:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Lesley" wrote in message
oups.com...
(Never
having had children I don't know much about them although I get annoyed
with people who ask if my cats are "subsitute children", no-one asks if
someone's children are "subsitute cats")
Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

This is so funny. Never thought of it this way, but...

Charleen

Old January 27th 06, 06:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Charleen Welton wrote:
"Lesley" wrote in message
oups.com...
(Never
having had children I don't know much about them although I get annoyed
with people who ask if my cats are "subsitute children", no-one asks if
someone's children are "subsitute cats")
Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

This is so funny. Never thought of it this way, but...

If any non-cat person with kids ever asks me if my cats are substitute
children, I am going to ask them

"Not really...do you find your children are satisfactory as substitute
cats?"

--Fil

Old January 27th 06, 08:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

But I had to laugh when I read the instructions "If ingested"

Like anyone is going to eat cat litter!!!!!

Lesley

Awww... sorry you are under the weather. Hope you're feeling better
*soon*.
Actually, that crystal cat litters really looks like some little breath
mints I bought recently. "Crystal Ice" or something like that. I can
see a toddler wanting to eat it. Mine ate some whole lot less
appetizing-looking things.
Sherry

Forget the toddlers....my cats will eat organically-based litter such as
LitterGreen, SWheat, something corn-based (don't remember name)
if its in their boxes. Not deadly....this action is followed by much
barfing throughout the house. Needless to say, TidyCat hard-clumping
multiple-cat sand-like litter is our standby, never varying.