cute link

Old May 8th 06, 07:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default cute link

Scroll down - the kitty paw is hilarious!

http://www.kittyheavenmom.com/kk_animals.html

-L.
(stolen from rfc)

Old May 8th 06, 08:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

-L. wrote:

Scroll down - the kitty paw is hilarious!
http://www.kittyheavenmom.com/kk_animals.html

It looked like someone had drawn toes on one of the paw pads to
make it look like a foot. And that cat must be tiny, judging from
the size of the human hand next to it.

In the very first photo, it looks like that rabbit has no eyes!

Joyce
Old May 8th 06, 02:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"-L." wrote in message
oups.com...
Scroll down - the kitty paw is hilarious!

http://www.kittyheavenmom.com/kk_animals.html

-L.
(stolen from rfc)

My favorite is the "kitty mechanic" photo.

MaryL

Old May 8th 06, 02:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"-L." wrote in message
oups.com...
Scroll down - the kitty paw is hilarious!

http://www.kittyheavenmom.com/kk_animals.html

-L.
(stolen from rfc)

LOL! I liked "Must.......reach.......cookie!" too.! ;

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old May 8th 06, 03:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Heh, my favorite one is the photo of the penguins going: Is that your kid?
Lily & her mama

--

Irulan
from the stars we come

Old May 8th 06, 03:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

-L. wrote:

Scroll down - the kitty paw is hilarious!

http://www.kittyheavenmom.com/kk_animals.html

I think "Whoooaaa! High tide!!" is hilarious!

Deb.
--
http://www.scientific-art.com

Old May 8th 06, 03:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

-L. wrote:
Scroll down - the kitty paw is hilarious!

http://www.kittyheavenmom.com/kk_animals.html

-L.
(stolen from rfc)

I liked the baby chick asking the big dog "Are you my mother?" Of course
they were all cute

Old May 8th 06, 06:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Mon, 08 May 2006 08:04:55 -0500, MaryL wrote:

"-L." wrote in message
oups.com...
Scroll down - the kitty paw is hilarious!

http://www.kittyheavenmom.com/kk_animals.html

-L.
(stolen from rfc)

My favorite is the "kitty mechanic" photo.

MaryL

I loved the "don't cry" kitten picture. MLB

Old May 9th 06, 09:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Pat wrote:

I like the gerbil (or hamster or whatever) licking hoomin finger.

Yes, that picture is adorable!