Thank you all for your Lacey purrs

Old November 18th 03, 04:35 AM
Julie Cook

Default Thank you all for your Lacey purrs

Thank you all for your purrs for Lacey! She appears to have a cold and
will be on amoxicilin for the next week or two and eye drops to help her
eye. The vet checked for any tears or lacerations of her cornea and
didn't find anything. She warned me that Lacey might have green liquid
coming from her mouth or nose this evening due to the dye she used. So
far we haven't seen green stuff where it doesn't belong but I gotta tell
you I had a vision of Lacey possessed when she told me that. I figured
she'd terrify Hobbes by drooling green gunk! Her weight was down from
last April's weight of 10 lbs (now 9.7) so if she hasn't put on any
weight by next week when we go back for a check up she'll get blood
tests for possible early thyroid disease. We've been attempting to
counteract her 'television couch potato' activities by playing with the
laser light. She loves chasing the laser dot so hopefully she's just
been running the weight off.

Thank you all again for your purrs. They mean a lot!
Julie and Lacey

Old November 18th 03, 04:47 PM
lewe

"Julie Cook" wrote in message
[...]

purrs for the cold to go away and for the eye to get better too!
--
:: lewe
lewemi at yahoo dot se || cat pics: photos.yahoo.com/lewemi

Old November 18th 03, 10:34 PM
polonca12000

Continued purrs and best wishes for Lacey's health to be purr-fect,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"Julie Cook" wrote in message
Thank you all for your purrs for Lacey! She appears to have a cold and
will be on amoxicilin for the next week or two and eye drops to help her
eye. snip

Old November 19th 03, 03:57 AM
LOL

Julie Cook wrote in message ...
[...]

Well, I am just *now* sending purrs to Lacey - Mike has been purring
as he is supposed to, but I have felt too awful to get on the computer
and send them along as *I* am supposed to.

I do hope it's just a cold and she feels better asap!

------
Krista
Old November 19th 03, 09:39 PM
polonca12000

You are not feeling well, Krista? I do hope you'll start feeling much better
very soon.
Best wishes and purrs,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"LOL" wrote in message
om...
snip I have felt too awful to get on the computer

Old November 20th 03, 03:10 PM
Julie Cook

LOL wrote:

Well, I am just *now* sending purrs to Lacey - Mike has been purring
as he is supposed to, but I have felt too awful to get on the computer
and send them along as *I* am supposed to.

I do hope it's just a cold and she feels better asap!

------
Krista

Krista,

I'm sorry to hear you aren't feeling well. If I remember you were
suffering from the flu/cold about a week ago. Is this the same bug? We
shall send purrs and meatloaf meditations and healing thoughts for you
as well. Lacey is beginning to feel better although she is treating me
very warily. She won't sit with me any more and she sits across the room
and stares at me. I hate it when they don't understand that you aren't
trying to hurt them.

Hope you feel much better really soon!

Julie, Hobbes, Selena and Lacey

Old November 22nd 03, 08:49 AM
LOL

Julie Cook wrote in message ...

Krista,

I'm sorry to hear you aren't feeling well. If I remember you were
suffering from the flu/cold about a week ago. Is this the same bug? We
shall send purrs and meatloaf meditations and healing thoughts for you
as well. Lacey is beginning to feel better although she is treating me
very warily. She won't sit with me any more and she sits across the room
and stares at me. I hate it when they don't understand that you aren't
trying to hurt them.

Hope you feel much better really soon!

Julie, Hobbes, Selena and Lacey

Thanks, Julie. I have a tooth that has apparently been trying to kill
me, but it is getting better. I just hope to be able to eat by
Thanksgiving - after having had no solid food for two blasted weeks
now, I believe I may need a turkey all to myself. :-P

I'm glad Lacey is feeling better, and I hope she forgives you soon!

------
Krista
Old November 22nd 03, 09:08 AM
Marina

"LOL" wrote

Thanks, Julie. I have a tooth that has apparently been trying to kill
me, but it is getting better. I just hope to be able to eat by
Thanksgiving - after having had no solid food for two blasted weeks
now, I believe I may need a turkey all to myself. :-P

Oh, that's terrible, Krista! Toothache is the worst. Purrs that you are ok
by Thanksgiving, and that you get your very own gobbler. ;o)

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old November 22nd 03, 05:36 PM
polonca12000

Lots of purrs for your tooth to start behaving
Best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

om...