At da Hotel - Orient Eggspress 'venture

Old November 26th 04, 08:30 PM
Miss Violette

Hi der, diz iza wonnerful plaz isunt it? Tiger loving the surowndinz
ChildFree23 wrote in message
. net...
a 'porter twinkles in the lobby of Hotel Georges V and Anaïs
and Tiger
step out. An elderly black cat with gold spectacles and a
black suit steps
forward.

Bonjour Mlle. Anaïs and this must be Tiger! Welcome to Hôtel
Georges
Cinquième, and to Paris! Your suite is ready; the bell-kitty
will take your
luggage to your suite. May we bring you anything?

Fangu, Monsieur! Oui, two nip-espressos and some croissants
wood be
wunnerfull, fangu!

snuggles next to Tiger in the elevator Ummmmmm, Tiger my
luff, after
we'ze gettid settled, lets walk paw-in-paw along da banks of
da Seine likes
all da famous luffers doze. Den wen Cleo an TV gettid heer,
we'ze can haff
a liddle lunch an drinkz at a sidewalk cafe wif dem. Howz
dat sound?

Do you fink any udder kittys will 'port offur today?

[The teleporter twinkles, winkles, and shines, and out steps
Sammy the 'Venture Kitten and Lilith Kitten-Mahoney. They go
up to Anais and Tiger and touch noses with them.] Meow Anais!
Meow Tiger! Fangu so much for inviting usses! [Lilith turns
to the waiter-kitty] I'll have a Cool-Whip lick, please.
Sammy, what do you want?

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney
Torbie In Residence

Old November 26th 04, 10:47 PM
ChildFree23

[The teleporter twinkles, winkles, and shines, and out
steps
Sammy the 'Venture Kitten and Lilith Kitten-Mahoney. They
go
up to Anais and Tiger and touch noses with them.] Meow
Anais!
Meow Tiger! Fangu so much for inviting usses! [Lilith
turns
to the waiter-kitty] I'll have a Cool-Whip lick, please.
Sammy, what do you want?

Hihi Lillith an Sammy!

Is you enjoyink your Fanksgifink? Tanks fur comink - itz so
nice to see so
many kitties togeffur! Yourownselves can order an aperitif,
cawz we'ze
still studyink da menyoo!

Yes, we is enjoying it furry much. Mrs. Nauna even let me
taste some cake icing!

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney