Advance purrs request please!

Old January 23rd 06, 07:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Advance purrs request please!

I will be offline from Wednesday through to Sunday night, when I am in
Leeds keeping my 81 year old mum company while my 84 year old dad has
one of his cataracts removed (there seems to be a lot of it about at
the moment!) He has glaucoma in the other eye so we're praying this
will help a little. He also has angina so I'm worried because they're
doing it under general anaesthetic, the surgeon didn't seem to think
dad was a candidate for a local - he also thinks he might have
Parkinsons, but that's a different story, very confusing as mum has the
shakes but dad's suspected Parkinsons, strange?

Anyway, any spare purrs going on Friday when he was the op would be
much appreciated.

Marcia x

Old January 23rd 06, 07:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Much purrs and prayers for your Dad's quick and full recovery.
Lily & her mama

--

Irulan
from the stars we come
oups.com...

Old January 23rd 06, 07:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Purrs are coming and will continue for your dad. Let us know when you can
how he makes out.

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

oups.com...

Old January 23rd 06, 08:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

wrote in message
oups.com...
I will be offline from Wednesday through to Sunday night, when I am in
Leeds keeping my 81 year old mum company while my 84 year old dad has
one of his cataracts removed (there seems to be a lot of it about at
the moment!) He has glaucoma in the other eye so we're praying this
will help a little. He also has angina so I'm worried because they're
doing it under general anaesthetic, the surgeon didn't seem to think
dad was a candidate for a local - he also thinks he might have
Parkinsons, but that's a different story, very confusing as mum has the
shakes but dad's suspected Parkinsons, strange?

Anyway, any spare purrs going on Friday when he was the op would be
much appreciated.

Marcia x

Purrs sent. Sometimes the surgeons decide that an eye op would be best done
under a general anaesthetic, most of mine were done under a general. I was
fine and hopefully so will your dad be.
Try not to worry. Easily said than done, I know.

Tweed

Old January 23rd 06, 08:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Purrs on the way.
Ann

see pictures of Sam at http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ann791/my_photos

oups.com...

Old January 23rd 06, 11:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

wrote:
Anyway, any spare purrs going on Friday when he was the op would be
much appreciated.

You got it!

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Email me he

Old January 23rd 06, 11:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Mon 23 Jan 2006 02:40:53p, wrote in rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
roups.com):

Anyway, any spare purrs going on Friday when he was the op would be
much appreciated.

Revving up the purr engines in advance for your dad's surgery and
your mom's nerves. Best wishes.

--
Cheryl
Old January 24th 06, 12:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Anyway, any spare purrs going on Friday when he was the op would be
much appreciated.

Marcia x

Many, many purrs for you and your family.
Charleen
Mr. Pumpkin
Aggie Marble
Victor Velcro

Request for purrs JBHajos Cat anecdotes 30 September 3rd 05 11:17 PM
New job purrs request O J Cat anecdotes 9 May 27th 05 12:29 PM
Purrs request badwilson Cat anecdotes 41 August 12th 04 05:36 AM
Kitty purrs and tuna purrs Dan M Cat anecdotes 57 July 22nd 04 07:00 AM
Some purrs would be appreciated Dan M Cat anecdotes 72 June 18th 04 10:19 PM