Suki is crazy

Old September 5th 08, 07:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

Default Suki is crazy

So I got the cat carrier out to take Shadow down for her appointment (in
about an hour). I got it out early so the resident felines wouldn't
freak out and take off under the furniture straight away, I'd have an
opportunity to find them before I had to go.

So there's the carrier sitting on the lounge, looking innocent and
smelling of TED.

Pickle saw it, and promptly disappeared (he's not stupid)

Shadow saw it, and retreated back into her cupboard (she's not as smart
as Pickle, but clearly she's not stupid either)

And when Suki saw it, she meowed loudly and scratched at it till the lid
opened a bit further, and then sort of oozed her way in there.
I dumped her out, because its Shadow that needs to use it and Shadow &
Suki don't get along, but each time I dump her out, she climbs sstraight
back in. Currently she's doing a very happy meatloaf in there and
purring herself stupid.

What cat *voluntarily* climbs into the carrier that is only used for TED
visits?

Crazy cat.

Yowie
Old September 5th 08, 07:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MatSav

"Yowie" wrote in message
What cat *voluntarily* climbs into the carrier that is only
used for TED visits?

One that has something wrong that needs looking at by TED? Is
Suki trying to tell you something?

--
MatSav

Old September 5th 08, 11:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Magic Mood Jeep ©

Yowie wrote:
[...]

Because it's a BOX! Silly hoomin.

her wipe out Bunny's world domination.
--
The ONE and ONLY
Old September 5th 08, 05:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

"Yowie" wrote in message

What cat *voluntarily* climbs into the carrier that is only used for TED
visits?

Crazy cat.

MCG seems to think of her carrier as her safe place. She retreats into it
when life gets too stressful for her. The two of them (MCG and her carrier)
still live in Mandy's room and seem to be happy. Mandy has covered the
carrier with a small blanket so that it seems more cave like and the kitty
seems to like her club house. She sleeps there when she isn't on either
Mandy or Jim's heads or between them on the bed. MCG is a prude and quite
willing to protect Mandy's virtue.

Pam S. giggling

Old September 6th 08, 03:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

"tanadashoes" wrote in message
m...

"Yowie" wrote in message

What cat *voluntarily* climbs into the carrier that is only used for TED
visits?

Crazy cat.

MCG seems to think of her carrier as her safe place. She retreats into it
when life gets too stressful for her. The two of them (MCG and her
carrier) still live in Mandy's room and seem to be happy. Mandy has
covered the carrier with a small blanket so that it seems more cave like
and the kitty seems to like her club house. She sleeps there when she
isn't on either Mandy or Jim's heads or between them on the bed. MCG is a
prude and quite willing to protect Mandy's virtue.

Pam S. giggling

She isn't black and white is she? No, of course not, she's calico. My Mimi
looked exactly like a tiny nun, disapproval and all:
http://pets.webshots.com/photo/12038...54217802iBNZxa

--
Theresa, Stinky and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Old September 6th 08, 04:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Yowie wrote:

What cat *voluntarily* climbs into the carrier that is only used for TED
visits?

Crazy cat.

Hehe. I keep my carriers in the hallway, with the doors open, and the
cats will often sleep in them.

Old September 6th 08, 07:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

"Kreisleriana" wrote in message
m...

She isn't black and white is she? No, of course not, she's calico. My
Mimi looked exactly like a tiny nun, disapproval and all:
http://pets.webshots.com/photo/12038...54217802iBNZxa

What did you do to get that "you dirty rat" expression? MCG seems to spend
a lot of time with a "I can't believe you're so stupid" look on her face.

Pam S. who apparently is that stupid.

Old September 6th 08, 01:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

"tanadashoes" wrote in message

"Kreisleriana" wrote in message
m...

She isn't black and white is she? No, of course not, she's calico. My
Mimi looked exactly like a tiny nun, disapproval and all:
http://pets.webshots.com/photo/12038...54217802iBNZxa

What did you do to get that "you dirty rat" expression? MCG seems to
spend a lot of time with a "I can't believe you're so stupid" look on her
face.

Just breathe. :P I wish I had a picture of the looks she would give
Stinky-- the "You smell worse than anything, living or dead, that I've ever
smelled." That's how he got his name!!

--
Theresa, Stinky and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Old September 6th 08, 01:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

"Marina" wrote in message
Yowie wrote:

What cat *voluntarily* climbs into the carrier that is only used for TED
visits?

Crazy cat.

Hehe. I keep my carriers in the hallway, with the doors open, and the cats
will often sleep in them.

I wish I had been smart enough to do that! Stinky has always done
incredible, Looney-Toons like contortions not to be put into the carrier.
The solution was to get one with an extra- wide opening, so he couldn't make
himself too big to fit through!

--
Theresa, Stinky and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Old September 6th 08, 10:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Kreisleriana wrote:

She isn't black and white is she? No, of course not, she's calico. My Mimi
looked exactly like a tiny nun, disapproval and all:
http://pets.webshots.com/photo/12038...54217802iBNZxa

She looked *very stern* in that photo. I would have definitely come
home early, hidden my cigarettes, and buttoned my top button if she had
been around!

--
Joyce ^..^

Advice on Suki Yowie Cat anecdotes 12 January 28th 08 09:54 PM
tribyoot tu Suki, House of Schmidt-Roberts Ms. Tess Cat community 10 October 16th 06 10:21 AM
Crazy Cat Adrian Cat anecdotes 6 June 20th 05 11:04 PM
my crazy cat Stephen Cat health & behaviour 10 September 17th 04 03:38 AM
Crazy Cat? Bill Cat health & behaviour 4 July 19th 04 05:02 AM