Litter Boxes

Old July 12th 04, 05:49 PM
Christine Burel

It is in the Petsmarts here -- there's a blue bag formula for multiple cats
and a scented formula I believe in a red bag -- they also make a special
type called "Cat Attract," which works pretty well also (having tried to
use it to discourage inappropriate marking peeing).

Here's the link online to the Dr. Elsey litter line called Precious Cat:
http://www.preciouscat.com/

I also tried out the "World's Best Cat Litter" cat litter, which is also in
Petsmart and I liked it but the cats didn't.
Christine
"JBHajos" wrote in message
On Mon, 12 Jul 2004 06:56:35 -0600, "Christine Burel"
wrote:

Well, yours is a special case 'cause they gotta pee with those

conditions.
With my five kitties, I've got 5 boxes in the laundry room with a good
scoopable litter I found called Dr. Elsey's plus 2 small boxes in our
smaller bathroom. I scoop about 2x/day--sorry.

Right you are!!! *Both* kitties have illnesses whose symptoms
include "excessive urination" - and I didn't really realize *how*
excessive it could be!! While Hobo's diabetes is under control now,
he still manages a pretty hefty output. Speckles seems to do most of
it, plus periodic incontinence elsewhere, poor little lady.

I haven't heard of Dr Elsey's litter. Is it on the internet or at
Petsmart? Worth looking into. Thanks.

Jeanne

Old July 12th 04, 11:59 PM
Victor Martinez

JBHajos wrote:
Wow!! You've really got it under control. Seven kitties are a
*lot* of kitties to clean up after. I envy you - we can fill a

What's really funny is that they use all boxes randomly, for the most
part, but some days they won't use a box altogether, so the other two
get more. Or they'll favor one over the other two and it will have most
of the treasure. Or they will only poop in one box and not the other
two. I think they're just trying to keep us guessing...

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

Old July 13th 04, 02:07 PM
JBHajos

On Mon, 12 Jul 2004 22:59:36 GMT, Victor Martinez
wrote:

What's really funny is that they use all boxes randomly, for the most
part, but some days they won't use a box altogether, so the other two
get more. Or they'll favor one over the other two and it will have most
of the treasure. Or they will only poop in one box and not the other
two. I think they're just trying to keep us guessing...

Oh, that's SO funny!!! They're a bunch of little tricksters,
aren't they?

Jeanne

Old July 13th 04, 02:09 PM
JBHajos

On Mon, 12 Jul 2004 10:49:23 -0600, "Christine Burel"
wrote:

It is in the Petsmarts here -- there's a blue bag formula for multiple cats
and a scented formula I believe in a red bag -- they also make a special
type called "Cat Attract," which works pretty well also (having tried to
use it to discourage inappropriate marking peeing).

Here's the link online to the Dr. Elsey litter line called Precious Cat:
http://www.preciouscat.com/

Sounds good. Thank you so much.

Jeanne