Back on after computer problems...and pictures of Vino!

Old September 15th 04, 03:25 AM
badwilson

"jmcquown" wrote in message
. ..
badwilson wrote:
Well, it hasn't been the best few days.

(snippety)
I also wanted to let everyone see Vino's great new table upstairs

in
the bedroom. It's perfect for him :-)
http://tinyurl.com/4oaom
Also, Vino has more bananas to guard and this time he has some

pomelos
too!
http://tinyurl.com/5j4g8

You get purrs for all the issues. And thank you for the photos!

What a
great carpenter to build a table with a special nook for Vino! I

remember
those small bananas, too. Extra sweet.

Jill

Heh, I doubt the carpenter had Vino in mind ;-) If he only knew what
his table was being used for! But alas, he will never know because
I'm sure he died long ago. The table is from the mid-1800's from a
farm in China.
--
Britta
Sandpaper kisses, a cuddle and a purr. I have an alarm clock that's

Old September 15th 04, 03:28 AM
badwilson

Thanks Polonca. But things are hardly bad, not bad at all compared to
all the tragedy that's been happening to members of this group lately.
I have a lot to be thankful for. Oh, and my TV is fixed and coming
back today, it only cost $40 to fix :-)
--
Britta
Sandpaper kisses, a cuddle and a purr. I have an alarm clock that's
covered in fur!
Check out pictures of Vino at:

"polonca12000" wrote in message
I do hope things start to get better for you, Britta,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"badwilson" wrote in message
Well, it hasn't been the best few days. My TV is still broken and

is
waiting for a part...who knows how long it will take to get back.
My maid is quitting at the end of the year because one of her

other
houses has fired her :-( snip

Old September 15th 04, 08:15 AM
LOL

"badwilson" wrote in message ...

(snippety)

I also wanted to let everyone see Vino's great new table upstairs in
the bedroom. It's perfect for him :-)
http://tinyurl.com/4oaom
Also, Vino has more bananas to guard and this time he has some pomelos
too!
http://tinyurl.com/5j4g8

Purrs for your aggravations, but if that table for Vino was part of
the deal it was all worth it. ;-)

I am not showing Hubert this pic; he's a hidey-hole kind of guy and
would be jealous.

------
Krista