????!!!

Old September 4th 11, 04:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
BfloPolska

Default ????!!!

On Sep 2, 1:13*am, CatNipped wrote:
Where the heck is everyone?!! *Is Facebook really *that* fascinating and
so much better than here? *I really hate this. *I feel abandoned and
alone (ok, I'll admit that was a bit melodramatic - my inner drama queen
poking her head up to enter the conversation ;). *Seriously though, it
seems like we went from 200 posts a day to 2!

I've just been working my tuchas off.

I will admit I had been largely in lurk mode. There had been too much
trolling and nastiness a while back, but it looks like douchebags like
Shylock have pretty well been spanked off the board. It's gotten
friendlier here in recent times, and I feel a lot better about it.

Blessed be,
Baha

Old September 5th 11, 08:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"BfloPolska" wrote in message
On Sep 2, 1:13 am, CatNipped wrote:
Where the heck is everyone?!! Is Facebook really *that* fascinating and
so much better than here? I really hate this. I feel abandoned and
alone (ok, I'll admit that was a bit melodramatic - my inner drama queen
poking her head up to enter the conversation ;). Seriously though, it
seems like we went from 200 posts a day to 2!

I've just been working my tuchas off.

I will admit I had been largely in lurk mode. There had been too much
trolling and nastiness a while back, but it looks like douchebags like
Shylock have pretty well been spanked off the board. It's gotten
friendlier here in recent times, and I feel a lot better about it.

------
Shylock? Who is he? Never saw him on here, only the regulars appear for
me.
The name brings some memories back, I had a gander called Shylock. He was a
nice goose.

I see no trolls at all through news.individual.net. Costs 10 euros/year and
you can pay easily in your own currency as I do. My ISP stopped
supporting usenet some years ago and I have never regretted subscribing to
NIN.
Tweed

Tweed

Old September 6th 11, 09:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley[_4_]

On Sep 5, 8:08*pm, "Christina Websell"
wrote:
Shylock? *Who is he? * Never saw him on here, only the regulars appear for
me.

One nasty troll- he/she accused me of not being a patriotic American
once! Which gives you some idea of the level of stupidity involved

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs
Old September 6th 11, 08:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

wrote:
Shylock? Who is he? Never saw him on here, only the regulars appear for
me.

One nasty troll- he/she accused me of not being a patriotic American
once! Which gives you some idea of the level of stupidity involved
----

why don't you spend 10 euros/year with NIN as your newsreader?
I see no spam at all, as they filter it out

news.individual.net

Old September 6th 11, 08:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Lesley wrote:

One nasty troll- he/she accused me of not being a patriotic American
once! Which gives you some idea of the level of stupidity involved

Stupid, yes, but on the other hand, he was right - you're not a patriotic
American.

Joyce

--
What I look forward to, is continued immaturity, followed by death.
-- Dave Barry
Old September 7th 11, 02:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

wrote:
Shylock? Who is he? Never saw him on here, only the regulars appear for
me.

One nasty troll- he/she accused me of not being a patriotic American
once! Which gives you some idea of the level of stupidity involved

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

"Stupidity" indeed! (At least I've been under the impr4ession for
several years that you're English.)