OT - Whoo-Hoo (Medical)

Old September 6th 11, 11:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_4_]

Default OT - Whoo-Hoo (Medical)

Please bear with me, just one sentence of medical news...

I saw my surgeon today and he said I could have the reverse ileostomy
surgery on October 5th - recovery will be about two weeks in the
hospital if everything goes well. (OK, it was a compound sentence, kill
me!) ;

--
Hugs,

CatNipped

See the RPCA FAQ site, created by "Yowie", maintained by Mark Edwards, at:
http://www.professional-geek.net/rpcablog/

Old September 7th 11, 12:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MatSav[_2_]

"CatNipped" wrote in message
Please bear with me, just one sentence of medical news...

I saw my surgeon today and he said I could have the reverse
ileostomy surgery on October 5th - recovery will be about two
weeks in the hospital if everything goes well. (OK, it was a
compound sentence, kill me!) ;

Excellent news!

Now you just need to prove the doctors wrong by recovering in two
*days*, not *weeks*!

--
MatSav

Old September 7th 11, 01:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
pat Chlebowski

That is very good news to hear.... Best wishes for a speedy
recovery.... Keep us posted....

Old September 7th 11, 01:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"CatNipped" wrote in message
Please bear with me, just one sentence of medical news...

I saw my surgeon today and he said I could have the reverse ileostomy
surgery on October 5th - recovery will be about two weeks in the hospital
if everything goes well. (OK, it was a compound sentence, kill me!) ;

--
Hugs,

CatNipped

That is great news!

Joy

Old September 7th 11, 09:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ann791

On 9/6/2011 6:30 PM, CatNipped wrote:
Please bear with me, just one sentence of medical news...

I saw my surgeon today and he said I could have the reverse ileostomy
surgery on October 5th - recovery will be about two weeks in the
hospital if everything goes well. (OK, it was a compound sentence, kill
me!) ;

Wonderful news.

--
Ann

in Connecticut
Old September 7th 11, 10:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

CatNipped wrote:
Please bear with me, just one sentence of medical news...

I saw my surgeon today and he said I could have the reverse ileostomy
surgery on October 5th - recovery will be about two weeks in the
hospital if everything goes well. (OK, it was a compound sentence,
kill me!) ;

Purrs for a successful operation.
--
Adrian
Old September 7th 11, 10:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"CatNipped" wrote in message
Please bear with me, just one sentence of medical news...

I saw my surgeon today and he said I could have the reverse ileostomy
surgery on October 5th - recovery will be about two weeks in the hospital
if everything goes well. (OK, it was a compound sentence, kill me!) ;

I'm glad to hear this as I know dealing with the ileostomy was really
getting you down. I hope all goes well and you recover quickly.
You are doing so well lately.

Tweed

Old September 9th 11, 10:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley[_4_]

On Sep 6, 11:30*pm, CatNipped wrote:

I saw my surgeon today and he said I could have the reverse ileostomy
surgery on October 5th - recovery will be about two weeks in the
hospital if everything goes well. *

At last some good news! Purrs for it to all go really well!

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs