Mid west snow

Old March 10th 13, 01:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann791

Default Mid west snow

On 3/9/2013 5:26 PM, Moseyt=^ ..^= wrote:

On 3/6/2013 10:49 PM, Mosey=^ ..^= wrote:

All kitties in the mid west stay safe with the snow monster on the
way. Tell your humans to be safe if they go out in the snow. Snow is
no fun.

Lucy lu

All kitties and even doggies are welcome to come to my big home, where
it is nice and warm.
I can send warm porters to drive you here and your freezing humans
can come too, IF they wanna .
What do you think of that idea? The bannister is polished, I have a
stock of nip warm drinks and good foods too.
BobQat, Mimzy, Tygur and Mayzy will be there too.
We should invite Cash-Pup and Daisy Chan, who just lost their sister,
Auntie Mabel Anne.
They will know they are among friends here yeUP.

Mosey

We is coming to see you. It is snowing at our house. We want it to be
warm.

Lucy Lu & Samwise

Oh good, We will be happy to see you both here where it is nice and warm
yeUP

Mosey

Lucy Lu and Samwise enjoy the tour of Mosey's house. The warm sun feels
so nice. They each take a glass of a warm nip drink. This is so good.

Samwise
Old April 20th 13, 04:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^ ..^=[_3_]

All kitties in the mid west stay safe with the snow monster on the way.
Tell your humans to be safe if they go out in the snow. Snow is no fun.

Lucy lu

Oh dear me. We haven't had but one light dusting of snow hear near Seattle,
but it has been cold and raining hard.
My Mom's youngest daughter, Janet, lives in Colorado, near Denver and there
is 6 inches of snow in their yard, as of the 15th,
Mom's mid sister, Kim, who has throat cancer, also said they have cold and
snow too, and she and her husband and a daughter live in the mountains of
Colorado.
My Mom's youngest sister, Melanie, also said they had snow as well and her
family lives in Utah,

Keep warm and toasty everyone.

Luffs,
Mosey

mid west flooding Ann791 Cat anecdotes 1 July 23rd 10 04:47 PM
'porting to Key West fur da crooz! Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_] Cat community 47 March 11th 09 01:40 PM
west coast stops Stormmee Cat community 10 December 2nd 07 05:49 PM
OT but big TW! Fostering Dogs in west TN? jmcquown Cat anecdotes 0 August 19th 07 01:51 PM
West Los Angeles Kevin Krell Cat rescue 1 August 14th 03 05:49 PM