I love dis video!

Old April 25th 13, 09:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^ ..^=[_3_]

Default I love dis video!

"cshenk" wrote in message

Starr da Dogg wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

On Wed, 17 Apr 2013 18:14:16 -0700, Will in New Haven wrote:

On Apr 17, 10:26 am, Ranger McDude wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=NBbHRaNNBuY

Efurry kitty should haf a doggy, an efurry doggy should haf a

kitty.

Wee got widdl Samanfa and we hadded da Bear befour he wented to da
Bridj. Doggies is ok if dey behafs.

WooToo

I lub kitttees.

Me too!

Starr da Dogg

Hai Starr!

I'z got a new doggie to take care of. Since Aunti Mabel went to the
bridge, Cash wuz missing a doggie fur that special nose-to-nose sort of
doggie talk.

Meowmie looked and looked and finded us a special perfect friend.
She's my size! She still needs training though. Last time we played
chase, I saw she wuz about to run into dat wall anna turned side si she
went plumpf into me. She SAT ON MAI TAIL! Den she SNIFFED MAI BUTT!

So undignified! sniff. But she's sweet ana learning.

Daisy-chan the magnifiscent!

Hai Daisy-chan the magnifiscent,
Yer noo doggie iz blind, so give him a brake., pleez. Yu wyl sune bekom
foreEfer furendz.

*noseboops*

Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex and Pipps--all of us are happy cats.

Old April 28th 13, 08:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Iz ok! Daisy-chan tolded me top posting is gud here sumtimes anna i
agreez! No one goes blinded here no more!

But iffen dey does, I kin help. I sees wif my sniffer and ears now.

Iz got one mad though. Cash tells me I caint chase bunnies! Snort. I
kan too! buttedden he added, dez too cute.

*sigh* I guess no place is purrfect soz i gotta protect bunnies. I
hopes dey don't minded iffen I still chases dem in mai sleep?

Iowna da aglity one

Mosey =^ ..^= wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

Plees furgiv mai top pozt, but welcom tu owr Catmunity, sweet Iowna
dog, Yu hab uh wunerful lufing hoam wif uthurz hoo luf yu n dunt git
mad wif yu. Noebuddy gitz tu go blind inymoar heer. I furbid dat!

Nose boops.
Mosey , PookyKat, Sqweex n Pipps..all uf us r kitties.

Old April 28th 13, 09:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

"cshenk" wrote in message

[...]

Wez bestest buddies naow! I no longer runs her into things anna make
sure if she chases dat when i jumps up it's wif a pilloe below.
Sumtimes she jumps up after me anna wez cuddles onna da sofa den I
leads her back down to the step spot.

Daisy-chan, the magnifiscent!