TK's mom!

Old June 30th 04, 08:08 PM

On Wed, 30 Jun 2004 18:52:23 GMT, wrote:

On Wed, 30 Jun 2004 17:47:50 GMT, "Melissa Houle"
wrote:

Karen wrote in message
Post your photos he

Thanks, Karen,

I've done this, so my album will be available through the group, now. I've
also made my Yahoo "The Cats I Love" file public. I HOPE that will make it
accessible to everyone. I apologize for all the confusion, and thanks for
all the help and suggestions, everyone.

I took TK and Cesca to the vet for a checkup this morning, and TK has
doubled in size since birth! Cesca is doing well, also. She's eating and
playing and climbing me when not actually tending TK so I assume she's
feeling normal again. Everyone at the vet's office was cooing over her and
TK. And yes, it looks like I have a little She. So now I have to find a
worthy permanent name for her. =o)

Melissa

Just a suggestion here; how about Marcellina.
It goes with Franchesca and you can call her Marcy.

Oops sorry bad typing I meant to type Francesca
Old June 30th 04, 08:16 PM
Karen

TK really is TINY!! Adorable. So is Cesca. How old is Pan? What nice cats
all. You are keeping TK no? Since she's going to be completely introduction
free it would be like a bonus!
Karen

Old June 30th 04, 09:04 PM
Kreisleriana

On Wed, 30 Jun 2004 17:47:50 GMT, "Melissa Houle"
yodeled:

Karen wrote in message
Post your photos he

Thanks, Karen,

I've done this, so my album will be available through the group, now. I've
also made my Yahoo "The Cats I Love" file public. I HOPE that will make it
accessible to everyone. I apologize for all the confusion, and thanks for
all the help and suggestions, everyone.

I see them! scream!

Theresa

Old July 1st 04, 04:12 AM
Steve Touchstone

wrote:
I took TK and Cesca to the vet for a checkup this morning, and TK has
doubled in size since birth! Cesca is doing well, also. She's eating and
playing and climbing me when not actually tending TK so I assume she's
feeling normal again. Everyone at the vet's office was cooing over her and
TK. And yes, it looks like I have a little She. So now I have to find a
worthy permanent name for her. =o)

Always good news to hear when the furry ones get a clean bill of
health from TED. Nice to know TK is doing well and outgrowing the TK
name. Shouldn't be too long before she starts showing her personality,
which should help with naming her.
--
Steve Touchstone,

[remove Junk for email]
Home Page:

Old July 1st 04, 06:48 AM
Melissa Houle

Karen wrote in message
TK really is TINY!! Adorable. So is Cesca. How old is Pan? What nice

cats
all. You are keeping TK no? Since she's going to be completely

introduction
free it would be like a bonus!
Karen

SNIP

Well... yes, I think it will prove impossible to give TK up for adoption.
She's wiggled herself pretty firmly into the family, and I couldn't take
Francesca's one lone kitten away from her. At first, I thought "Jeez
well... there's nothing I can do until the kitten is at least two months
old, but after that, I'll give her over to the vet's office for
placement..." This resolve didn't even last the first week! G So, I guess
for a while I'm going to have three kitties. G

Pan is now sixteen, but a fairly young sixteen with the help of some thyroid
medication. He stops by the kitten's box and sniffs at her now and then,
and I think he'd REALLY appreciated it if I'd stop bringing home new
kittens. G But otherwise he's fairly resigned to the whole circus. Last
night though, he and I were having a love and cuddle session as I was trying
to read in bed. In the middle of this, Cesca jumped up ON the book to join
us, and I swear Pan told her the feline equivalent of "Buzz off, youngster,
it's MY turn for some attention around here!!" Even though it looked like a
hiss, growl and swat affair. =o)

Melissa