Bast / Bastet Statuette?

Old August 19th 04, 05:15 AM
Marina

"Sherry " wrote

There's a catalogue called "Pyramid" that sells occult stuff; I've seen

Bast
statues. They probably have an online catalogue. I got mine at a "cat

stuff"
store. I still have the tag around here somewhere I could get the mfg.

info.,
but it's probably bigger than you're looking for. Here's a pic of Frank

doing
his Bastet impression:
http://members.aol.com/gladyss5/frankstatue.jpg
I give him points for trying, but he's just way too fluffy.

LOL!

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old August 19th 04, 05:23 AM
Singh

Maybe a longshot, but try "AzureGreen" in your Google. I don't remember
their website. They deal in Pagan/Wiccan stuff and have some figurines.
Also look up the Pyramid Collection, a catalog of new-agey stuff, I've
seen some Bastets over the years. I have an itty-bitty brass one that I
got at a local Wicca shop some years ago, like 3 inches high. They are
popular at mainstream new-age shops like you find in malls.

Blessed be!

Baha

CatNipped wrote:

Hey guys, do any of you know where I might find a minature (6" - 12")
statuette of the goddess Bast / Bastet? I saw one in a catalogue for
$60.00 but didn't want to pay that much.

Hugs,

CatNipped

CatMom to:
Bandit, (a.k.a. "Bitch Cat From Hell"), 14, DLH Tabby
Demi, (a.k.a. "Ghost Cat"), 5, DLH Pure White Beauty
Jessie, (a.k.a. "Jet Ski"), 4, DSH Tortoiseshell
Samantha / Sammy, (a.k.a. "Mini Me"), 4 months, DLH Tabby

http://www.gcmensa.org/Cats.html (Jessie, Demi, Bandit)
http://www.gcmensa.org/Sammy/ (Sammy and Bandit)
http://www.gcmensa.org/Sammy2/ (All my fur babies)
http://www.gcmensa.org/Sammy3/ (Sammy and Jessie)