Do your cats hunt for greeblies?

Old July 14th 08, 09:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

Default Greeblings or greeblies?

"Charleen Welton" wrote in message
ng.com...

"Daniel Mahoney" wrote in message
I've told my cats that Sammy Redcat is a genuine feline - and a
handsom one at that. Tell Sam that photographers love orange tabbies
because they're so photogenic.

Sammy Redcat & Harri Roadcat both say that it is only reasonable that
photographers would love orange tabbies. The other cats disagree, but
those two insist that orange tabbies are the *most* photogenic.

Yes, yes, meow Tiger and Tigger (recently so named!)
Charleen

Cute names, though I was rather fond of Hide and Seek. How are the little
numbskulls doing?

Pam S.

Old July 16th 08, 08:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Charleen Welton

Well, well, well, if one was not talking to cats/kittens when one got upset
with them then I would not be talking to these two today!! At 4:00AM, I
repeat, AM, they deceided to play Attack, Attack with mother's slightly
bent and sleeping legs as the fort. Each kitten was the enemy of the other.
Holy Mackerel, didn't realize I could move that fast! But that only
compounded the situation as my toes moved with me and they became the mutual
enemy and had to be killed immediately. Baby cats teeth and claws are so
much sharper than I remember. They spent the remainder of the night locked
outside the bedroom. I do believe I heard Aggie Marble snickering from
under the bed.

The kittens are in fine health, well adjusted as are the big cats and over
all every one thing is fine (except for last night says Charleen examining
certain scratches).