Da Crooze beginz!

Old February 15th 11, 01:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs Lachatte

Default Da Crooze beginz!

On Sun, 13 Feb 2011 19:52:51 -0600, Storrmmee's
nimble, little paws typed:

Trudi sees her furndz furm wher hersef is sittin anna wafez,,, she thinkz to
hersef, Mme A sure duz like dat sefudz, anna Tiger sure did, butted dem iz
well err buggy lukin, butted den i guezz datz ok beclawz tv anna OEJ eated
bugz,...

Trudi iz greetful she can just think stuff wifowt blurtin it owt like
sumcats, Sidewayz glanz inna general direkshun of storrmee who she saw walk
by

Meow Trudi!

Is yoo awl set up in yur stateroom yet? Here,
haff a nip-grasshopper (da cocktail, not da
buggee) wif me! Yoo, hoo, bawtender, two nip
Grasshopperz, pweeze!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

2/14/2011 7:17:04 PM
Old February 15th 11, 01:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs Lachatte

Default The yacht gets underway

On Mon, 14 Feb 2011 13:19:04 -0800 (PST),
rafflescat's nimble, little paws typed:

Three Gordon Kittiez step from the transporter

Meow gize,

Gwad yoo cud make it! Once yoo get settled, derez
a widdl cowld sea-fud buffet and bar!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

2/14/2011 7:28:26 PM
Old February 15th 11, 01:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Feb 14, 7:59*pm, John Ross Mc Master
wrote:
On Mon, 14 Feb 2011 10:11:36 -0600, Community Cats
wrote:

Activity on the pier has slowed, as the longshorecats and the crew of the
yacht finish the loading of supplies onto MV Purrbearer. Stevenson, the
late Cleopatra Silvercat's majordomo, checks off the last items on his
delivery checklist, consults with the harbormaster, and signals the
remaining crew cats to return to the yacht.

The tenders return to the Purrbearer, the boarding ramp is raised, and
the "at anchor" signal flag is struck. The head porter make sure the
teleporter deck is ready for action and that the staff is on hand to
welcome arriving guests. The yacht's loud horn echoes across the water as
the anchor chain is drawn aboard, and the water at the stern starts to
churn as the yacht gets underway.

As the yacht turns into the center channel of the Hudson River the bridge
crew gather on the port bridge wing and thumb their noses in unison as
the yacht passes the West 72nd Street Dog Run, then return to their
bridge stations. The radar operator calls out "port turn to 190 in 10
seconds, sir". Capt LeGrand calls out "Aye, radar. Helm, 190".

The yacht motors slowly and majestically towards the ocean. The cats who
have already boarded line the rails on both sides, admiring the views of
Manhattan passing to the ship's left and New Jersey to the ship's right.
As they reach the southern end of Manhattan Island the yacht's executive
officer activates the intercom:

"This is executive officer Fletcher. On behalf of myself, Captain LeGrand,
and the entire crew of the Motor Vessel Purrbearer, I would like to
welcome all of our guests aboard. This vessel, commissioned by the late
Cleopatra Silvercat, is dedicated to the service of the worldwide feline
community. If any of you have any needs or requests while we are underway
please communicate your needs to any crew member.

We are now nearing the southern end of Manhattan Island, and will shortly
reach the confluence of the Hudson River and the East River. *We will
then be passing Ellis Island, where many of your ancestor cats were
welcomed to Catmerica. Shortly after we pass Ellis Island, Liberty Island
and the Statue of Liberty will come in to view. A few minutes later we
will sail past the Teardrop Memorial in Bayonne, Mew Jersey, then about
half an hour later we will cross under the Verrazano Narrows Bridge and
into the ocean.

Again, if there is anything at all we can do to make your voyage with us
more comfortable you have but to ask. If any cat experiences any
discomfort from the motion of the vessel, you might find the second deck
to be to your liking, as it is gyroscopically stabilized and does not
move with the waves. Thank you for your attention."

effurrythink is gud. i haf not travelled by boat for a yeer, and i
like gyroscope.
beauty, eetting roast porc- Hide quoted text -

Hey Beauty! (wave wave) Up here. Onna flying brij. Pleez joyn usses
an haff da gentl see breez wuffling yoor fur...an bwing da porc wif
yoo OK?
Sinseerwy, MeOwy yoor frend
Old February 15th 11, 01:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

trudi eyez da dwink, sniffs, taztes, mmm beree much betterer dan a buggie, I
haz efurithin in mine staterum but i still haz sum thingz in boxes beclawz i
iz onlee gettin owt whut we need den repakin, I started unpakin but den it
getted borin anna diz fudz tawlked to mine tummy, Trudi
"Mme. Anaïs Lachatte" wrote in message
[...]

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

2/14/2011 7:17:04 PM

Old February 15th 11, 02:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

wrote:

[...]

i eeted my porc now iwant crunchy fudz.
i will come to flying brij. fangu.
beauty
Old February 15th 11, 02:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat

On Feb 15, 12:29*am, "Mme. Anaïs Lachatte" wrote:
On Mon, 14 Feb 2011 13:19:04 -0800 (PST),
rafflescat's nimble, little paws typed:

Three Gordon Kittiez step from the transporter

Meow gize,

* * * * Gwad yoo cud make it! Once yoo get settled, derez
a widdl cowld sea-fud buffet and bar!

--
Purrs,

* * * * Mme. Anaïs

* * * * * * * * “I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul.”
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

* * * * 2/14/2011 7:28:26 PM

Fangu! We will haff jist a widdle......Harry gets Jack and Sukie
seated and walks forward to the buffet, he takes two plates and heaps
them up with a small portion of each of the delicacies, he then
returns to Jack and Sukie with them. Jack's face lights up....Wow! Dis
is wunnerfil! He hooks a prawn with one sharp claw and smacks his
lips appreciatively. Sukie looks carefully at everything and sniffs
each dish delicately. " Oh my, but how delicious!" She picks up a
lobster claw, cracks it between her teeth and chews the sweet meat.
Harry gazes at her with a growing respect......"Dat gurl is sumfin
else!" Harry gets his own food and smiles at Mme Anais. May me take
sum salad fur da fishies? Dey ar settled in dare new tank.

Gordon Kittiez
Old February 15th 11, 09:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_9_]

On Feb 13, 10:42 pm, "Mosey =^..^="

Mosey sez Ohhhh diz iz gonna bee sew mutch fun..Pipps iz ulreddy wooking
tew
hab sum fuhn wif uh boycat hurown age, wich iz 5 , hur iz beingh sew
sillee.
yeUP
Mosey den goze bak tew hiz wifekitty MeOwy n gibz hur uh big hug n uh
nosepoink n da uthur geztz dere clap n waff..MeOwy blushus...wull, sez
Mosey, wee iz styll noolywinkz, sew tew speek, wee gotted winked ..cowntz
toez,...lezz dan 4 munthz...waffs..
MeOwy waffz wen hur seez hur wink kaownt on hiz toze..yew r sew sillee,
mai
luv...
Diz iz gunna be uh great tyme, dey boff ugree yeUP.

Trudi leaves the gordon kittees state room and goes to find the smell iof
fishees and shrimps origination... as she arrivez she sees a familar
looking pooch person arriving also... she goes to her new frund and sayz

Hi maybelle, I iz glad ursef camed wiffa daisy anna cash, I wuzint sure
ifin
diz kruze wuld be sumfin ursefz mite like, but i sure iz glad ursef iz
here,
how bowt we gets sum fudz anna haz sumfinta drink in dat sunny deck purt
ofur der, dat sun lukz reallee infitin... they wantder to the table anna
luk
fur sum doggie kindsa fudz...

a wate kitty appreas and guides then to the duck broth, duck bits, anna
special fortified protien meat balls with extra bone meal balls.

as maybell chooses trudi sees some cheese with nip bits, cottage chees and
bowl of cream, the porter/wate kitty carries their choices to a deck chair
and sets everything down for them.

Rudi: man does this look gud, I haz been working mines sef to a frazzel,
der wuz lotsa stuffzsta du settin up aktifiteez, but now alla dat iz done
so
iz gonna relaz diz afurnoon, what iz yourown pwanz, I see no kitty haz
been
upsted by ur doggieness?

Trudi"

Dey iz nise doggies sez Mosey

Aunti Mabel yawns then and says 'Time for my nap kids, you both go out
anna play and I'll be along later'. Her eyes widen as she sees the
doggie ramp to the bed is just right for her old hips and then settles
in
with a happy sigh into the king sized memory foam bed.

Aunti Mabel wakens to a general soft music drifting in the porthole and
soft breeze redolant of the sea and it's riches. With a long happy
stretch and wag of tail, she neatly takes care of a few personal needs
then goes to the dresser to select something nice but not too
ostentatious
for an afternoon on the deck. She muses that the diamonds might make
some
of the kittahs feel bad so selects instead a simple tigerstone necklace
that matches her eyes of buttery-brown. It is afterall, an afternoon
affair as of yet.

She notes with a grin, Daisy-chan's favored turquoise earrings and
necklace are missing. So is Cash's favorite turquoise collar with the
subdued delicate but manly spangles. heheh she wuffs. He's a big goof
but we luv him and he sure does like to try to dress up and match that
little Daisy-chan lady!

Thinking. Aunti Mabel changes to wear her turquiose necklace and adds
her
sweater that is the same color but shot lightly with silver threads.
Surveying in mirror she notes it nicely hides that she's still a bit too
thin yet leaves a silky overall pleasing look. Slightly dressier than
the
others as they arrived, but should carry well to the first evening early
cocktail hour.

Sauntering off, she goes to join the fun. She recalls chatting a lot
with
Trudi last time and wonders of Orion will be there? Following her nose
which is as sharp as ever, she finds the party is starting. She steps
gently down the stairs hoping to not intrude on the fun but knowing she
looks pretty nice, it's a relatively grand entrance for a grand Dame
HC.....

Daisy-chan (who's been chatting with Booker) sees along with Cash (who's
been chatting with Snowflake) and give a nice purr-low wuff as she
delicately enters wondering what to expect....-

Weewaxing in der dubbl deck chayre onna flying brij awl cuddled up
tewgeffur wif da ohshin bweezez gentwee wuffwing der furz, MeOwy
(minesefl) wispurrs tew hur wink "Mine sweet an funny wink, pweez
cownt tew fore on yoor towz aggin."
"MeOwy"

Y shur mai luv sez Mosey ..see.? .une, tew , ree fore..yeUP.
Diz iz sew mutch fuhn n da fudz n survise is owtstandingh n et is sew nise
tew see Cashpup-n MableAnne..dey r nise doggies.. OH wook wook at awl da
fings we kan see frum da bote frum upp heer. points tew awl da wunnermuntz
az dey goh daown da ribber.
Wanna git uh snak n den goh fur uh gnap in owr staterheum? ai need uh nap
tew , n den wee cud kullde dere ai luv tew cuddle wiff yew, mai bootiful
wink...oh, ai uzed mai sellfone fingy n kalled Qat Izland n Tygur n Mayzy r
fyne n happee biziting wiff dere liddle cuzzins dere. Dint wunt yew tew
wurry
Mosey n MeOwy wook uhraown at awl dere frendz heer n deside diz iz gunna be
sew muthch fun..dey wave at Pipps, hoo iz wannering uhraown da dek n sew r
BobQat, Mimzy, Sqweex n PookyKat..dey awl wave back n kontinyoo tew bizit
wiff dere frends n hab fudz.

Old February 15th 11, 09:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_9_]

Mosey n MeOwy paw sum shiny red streemerz tew evyercat n dog dere frow
ovurboard ..wOO HOO dey awl yell, n den wook at da neet sitez az dey
kontynoo on az da yacht leevz da harbor ..oh, MeOwy, diz iz gunna be
unfurgitubul...Mosey den taykes MeOwy in hiz armz n gibz hut unuther bigbig
smooch. Yoo wook sew bootiful mai wink.

On Feb 14, 4:11 pm, Community Cats :
[...]

Three Gordon Kittiez step from the transporter - the motion of the
ship takes them unawares and Harry steadies Sukie.
Jack is carrying a very large clam shell which contains the fancy
goldfish...."Umhh.......purrlease,purrlease cood sumwun hewp me wiff
dese fishies? Purrlease??" He sits down suddenly on a chair... "Phew!
Mees pooped!" Rag the goldfish swims up to the top...."Ar yu hokay
Jack?Wees soso sorry we ar so heffy!" Jack smiles and waves at Rag. He
takes a silk hankie and pats his brow.
Sukie brings around her long,long tail and peeps over it." Oh Harry,
dare are soso menny stwangers heer!
Don be silly Sukie,dees ar de fwends we haff on RPCC! Dey wil awl be
wongin tu meet yu in purrson! Whi don yu fweshen up in da statewoom?
Com n me will ask da steward tu taik us awl dare,Jack wans tu get de
fishies settuled in de new qwarium.....ok? He takes her paw and gently
helps Jack up then they all head off toward the steward.

Gordon Kittiez

Old February 15th 11, 11:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Aunti Mabel and Trudi watch as Sundance makes a particularily great ribbon
dance when casting the red ribbon.

"My!" says Aunti Mabel as she watches, "you are as gud as that china 2foot
lady in the 2foot-olympics!"

Sundance blushes and says 'Thankee Aunti! I ben purracticing a little'.

Old February 16th 11, 12:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Trud hears and comez ofur... dey kan haf aneethin dey wantz, ifin dey say
itz fishee fudz it iz,... then she setz a small box of fancee gowld fishee
fudz at harry's pwaze, i ordered diz juzt in kaze da regulr fudz wuzint
rite,

she smilez at her fwiendz and returns to the bar
"rafflescat" wrote in message
[...]

Da ceremonie beginz... Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_] Cat community 2 May 8th 09 09:29 PM
Da DAnz beginz Granby Cat community 4 February 17th 08 08:21 PM
DA WEDWINK BEGINZ!!!! Mlle. Anaïs ^..^ Cat community 80 July 7th 05 07:25 AM
Da Roadtrip to da olympiks beginz! Mlle. Anaïs Cat community 99 August 26th 04 03:49 AM