activity: Heart Stories

Old March 14th 11, 03:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default activity: Heart Stories

I willz go nezt...

i had been hangin rownd da tigermanz patio ta keep owtta da winter snow
monzterz, anna da furree wuz atta store... which i didunt know, anna i wuz
inna fite wiffa yellow pizza kitty, soft knowz diz beclawz himz haza berree
distinktif meow... she tryda get minesef butted i wuz too skared... den when
da furree kamed home soft telled him what wuz gowin on, anna nezt time we
wuz fitin furree wented owt wiffa jail but himz didunt needit anna i jumped
into hiz armz ta get away furm pizza kitty...

den i wuz inna kitty sweet fura long time beclawz da soft worked on mine
berre long furz beclawz it wuz so messed up, i wuz too worreed bowt gettin
fudz to worree muc bowt grumin... den when dat wuz dun anna minesef wuz
almozt naked dey taked me to ted anna den i getted shotted anna medicinez...
den i wented krazy afur dat anna bited bof hoominz fur no reazunz dey kuld
figure, den i was skeduled to go to rb but atta lazt minute furree made soft
talk to ted abowt ifin gettin fized whut wuzint broked mite hep, she sayed
maybe so furree sayed we wuld tryit, anna i haf nefure bited anyhoomin
agin... soft sayz i iza total lap funguz now... anna if she findsa rite
hoomin i might getsa mof, but until she findsa rite hoomin i iza gonna keep
diz az mine onetrue home.

MH, the former Ferociush kitty
"Storrmmee" wrote in message
diz iz zatlee how it happined... i wuzint thrilled wiffa nofur kitty
butted whatefur, butted miss violette anna tiger man wuz reallee upsetted
so inna end harri getted da purfekt home, anna now hersef iz bak in IL,
how kule iz dat, Trudi
"Harri Roadcat" wrote in message
Ok, I will tell it az well as I can rememfur it. I was purrty tiny fur
part of it.

When I was jus a tiny little bitty I lifed wif mine Momcat an littermates
in a howse wif hoomins. I din't specially like da hoomins - dey din't
really know how to care fur kitties. So I set out to find a new howse fur
mineownself.

I walked up an down da street, lookin at all of da howses. I din't see
any place dat really looked good til I seed a howse where a hoomin was
carrying a bag of dirty litter out to da trash. I sitted on da sidewalk
and watched, and when him saw me him talked to me real nice. So I went
over an sniffed da hoomin, and him smelled all right so I climbed up hims
clothes and on to hims shoulder. He took me inside da howse and
introdooced me to anoffur hoomin, and she was nice too. I figgered I
would just mof in wif dem.

Da prollem was, dey already had 6 kitties. Da city dey lif in only allows
6 kitties to a howse (how silly is dat!). An da two oldest kitties in da
howse was really unhappy dat a new 'truder kitty was in da howse, so dey
stopped eating. Da two hoomins knew dat dey had to find a new home for
mineownself, so dey started lookin. Dey took real good care of me, and
fed me good food, and played wif mineownself, an I lifed in da kitty
suite in der howse.

Anoffur hoomin on da newsgroup heard about mine situation. Him was drivin
a big metalmonster, an him said dat if him could get up to Illinoyze, him
would gif me a home. It took FUREVER fur him to get here; him was
normally drifin in Catifurnia, an da hoomin called a "dispatcher" wazn't
cooperatin to get mine hoomin to da Midwest. Finally, after what must haf
been YEARS him finally getted sent to Missouri. Da two hoomins who had
taked me in, da Soft an da Furry, agreed to drife all da way to Missouri
to get me to da metalmopnster-hoomin.

Well, da nextest day da Soft an da Furry drifed me to Missouri, and I met
da metalmonster hoomin. Him smelled like a kitty person, so I climbed
into his arms an purred to him. Dat was when I became Harri Roadcat, an
da hoomin becamed mine Paw. I spent da next 9 months ridin all over da US
in Paw's big metalmonster, an had lots an lots of 'ventures. I getted to
hook mine hoomin up da Hoomin-on-a-string (what him called a harness and
leash) and take him for walks at truck stops an rest areas and company
terminals. It was lots of fun!

An when we gotted back to Catifurnia I getted to meet da offur kitties in
hims howse, and da offur hoomin in da howse (mine Meowmie). Den when Paw
stopped drifin da metalmonster I getted to be a howse-cat. I'z liffed wif
Paw an Meowmie and da offur kitties in Catifurnia, an in Iowa, an now in
Illinois. An a few months ago I decided to let mineown Meowmie pet me
whenever her wants to, and I even climb into her lap once in a while now.
But Paw is still mine hoomin.

So I haf to gif bigbig thanks to da Soft an da Furry fur takin me in and
for takin such good care of me an fur finding me mine furever home, an to
Miss Violette fur teaching me fings dat mineown Momcat never did, an to
Tiger and OT who teached me to respect mine eldercats, an to Cleocatra
fur teaching me more lessons dat mine Momcat didn't.

Life is good now. We gets all da fudz we can eat, and our litter boxes is
USUALLY clean (glares towards hoomins), an da hoomins play wif us
sometimes (glares at hoomins again). An da bigbig dog beast we live wif
is slowly learnin dat da kitties is allez da boss.

Harri

Old March 14th 11, 05:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Dat iz bery kool indead!
I rememfur meowmee reedink doz Hari Roadcat avenshurz tu me.
--
Pitô.ônya

Old March 15th 11, 10:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

while we iz watin on lucy, howsabowt beauty, spring and cinder sayin how dey
'dopter der hoomin, Trudi

Old March 18th 11, 12:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

I am the grate Cinder. See me with my blew eyes.

https://picasaweb.google.com/johnmcm...78735603682274

Wen i waz onlee 4 weeks auld a evill humann took me away frum my
brothers and sisfurs and mommie and throwed me in a ditch in da
countri!

Denn a gud human pikked me up and brott me to da humane society which
was no-kill. Da odds of this was astronottikle. Dis was a gudgud plan
uff myne to get reskewd, butted I dont no wat happind to my mommie and
brthers and sisfurs.

Wen da gudgud human brott me in John waz there and he fell in luff
with me at furst site. He jhoined da societyy and volunteered as a
kitty-fosterer and I was his furst foster.He fedd me a formulah and I
grew up strong and safe. Den he dopted me.

Hiss and Spit on da evill hoomin who broak up my family and tryed to
murder all usses. Goodness purrs fur da gud homin.

On Mon, 7 Mar 2011 10:05:47 -0600, "Storrmmee"
wrote:

Trudi returns to the PA and announces: OK i finded da notez... ucatz hasta
qwit changin da fread namez, startz a new one so da slow soft can find what
i want hersef to...

da furzt actifitee iz now startin onna top offa da ship... itz urown heart
storee anna i willz goez furzt...

How I 'dopted soft anna Furee:

da dday befur i camed to da door of soft anna fureez howze dey had been inna
petsmurt lukin fura furnd fur tv ta pway wif, der wuz diz GIANT kitty, himz
name wuz pooka like inna harvey moffee wif jimmie stewart, himz wuz onlee
nine monfz owlde butted himz wuz already twelf pwndz anna himz wuzint at
all fat himz wuz juzt giant, himz wuza purfekt tuxido kitty anna da furree
thinked himz wuz berree atratif beclawz himz faze wuz black but alla himz
whiskerz wuz white... when furree azked da ladee she letted himz owtta himz
jail anna himz liked furree ok but himz juzt ignored soft anna himz didunt
really akt like himz wanted ta come home wif dem, so dey wuz disapointed
butted dey knowed a kitty wuz owt der for dem anna dey alzo beleef dat da
kitty chooses not da hoomin so dey wented home kinda sad but dey alzo knew
dey wuld keep lukin... den dat efinin march 16 da furree started to not feel
gud, da nezt mornin when da furree getted up soft made himz go bak to bed
beclawz it wuz ickee inna owt and dey had been to da toona pwaze da nite
befure so she said for himz ta rezt anna if himz getted bettere anna da snow
stopped den dey wuld go to da toona pwaze... afur a while soft madea ofur
catz go inna berum wif furree so she could smoke a cigaret atta bak door...

she turned onna radio anna openind da bak door...

da song "i knew i loved you before i met you" by savage garden camed onna
radio...

da soft wuz thinkin how she wulda liked to haf dat pooka kitty... at dat
moment da wurdz furm da some wuz"i must have dreamed you into life..." and i
runned up herown nightgown ont herown shoulder...

da soft started screemin anna hollerin anna i just hanged on, da furree
camed furm da bedrum to see whut wuza matter wiffa soft beclawz she
generalle duzint make dat muc noize...

she sayed to furree tell me this isn't a rat or i am gonna die right here...
he said

"no, its a kitten, wet as it can be and YOU are not ever allowed into
petsmart again" soft asked why and furree sayed:" its a tuxido with an
all black face and white whiskers and if you can think them into existence
well won't have any room on the bed to sleep!!!"

then furree dried minesef off anna putted me inna kitty sweet and i has been
wif dem ever sinze...

I haz a kuple of ofur heart storeez but diz iz juzt ta getz diz aktifitee
started,

Trudi

Old March 18th 11, 01:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

diz wuz inna softz in box when i 'lowed hersef to checkza emailz befur
returnin to herown sekatareel duteez,

Trudi

Dear Trudince Tuxedo cat:

As da gramby iz too stoopid to make da puter work rite, I will tell
urself how I cam to liff in diz houze.

Me ana my momcat was liffink in da bak yard of da ole houze. Dere waz
lotza rakoonz dere and one nite my momcat cided to moff uz bitties
kauze of dem. I figurez she gotted spooked anna dropped minself in a
big pile of brush da hoomanz waz gonna burn.

Well da big barekitten cided to burn diz stuff when gramby and da man
hooman wented to a meetink in shycago. Him litted da firez and sat
down anna drank a beer. Suddenly I gotted ferri ferri hot. I runed
up out of da pit and runed up himz leg which, wasn't an ordinary leg I
learned ladter. Him didnt feel me until I passed himz knee. I skared
himself so bad dat him fell ofver bakwurds in da chair.

Anyway ta make a long story longer, diz houze had doggies and didn't
really like cats dat muchez. Da son caled da man hooman and said diz
bittie cat who didn't look too strong was dere and what did dem want
himself ta do. Either send me to the bridge or what. Da man said put
the d**n fing on da bak porch in da kage and iffin it iz live in da
mornink we wud cide.

As u kan see, I made da nite. Da man hooman luffed me fore too long
and I took kare of himself till he wented to da bridge. Da gramby
still waznt sure bout me but she trook me wiff her when she moofed to
diz houze. It took me two yearz to cide her waza a good humanz ande
dat I shud luff her az muchez az da man.

Miz Piglett

Old March 18th 11, 04:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Mosey heer furzt:
mai Pa n hiz frend wint tew uh pet stoar in 2008 n furzt gotted mai sifter
Molly, uh tuxie bittie n brot hur hoam cuz meowmie wuz kryingh cuz Big Bart
gotted sik n wint tew RB, n aftur u foo weex, dey wunted tew cheer meowmie
up, sew dey brot Molly hoam, n den ai kame hoam wiff Pa uh week layter.
Molly wuz ubaowt 8 munthz old n wen hur wuz en da owt cuz hur wiked tew
klime n hur fawled awf da roof n broke hur self n hur went tew ted n went
tew da Bridge.
Meowmie kried sew hard. Dey wived inna bootiful hoam.
ai m vury happee heer n ai hab uh vury laowd purr . Da meen man hoo taked
dere hoam wen Pa losted hiz job, dint wunt meh tew move entew hiz hoam dat
hym rented tew dem but meowmie gotted en hiz fase n sayed NO, ai am NOT
gonna leeve Mosey behind, n dat wuz dat. gud fur meowmie.

PookyKat next: Ma n Pa wived inna badbad plase wiff bad hoominz hoo sold
drugs n stuff, n uh naybur gived meh tew dem az uh bittie. cuz ai reminded
dem uff Molly. ai am uh big tuxie tew, n vury happee heer, but ai dunt purr
az laowd az Mosey.

Sqweex next : Ma n Pa's nurse at dere TED cat had sum bitties, n sew dey n
dere landlady, hoo wuz meowmies frend at dat badbad plase wint tew hur hoam
n ma n pa gotted meh, n da landlady gotted 2 bitties, den hur gotted
murdered bai hur boyfrend n den hur sifter taked hur bitties hoam wiff hur.

Pipps gnow: PookyKat iz mai Pa, n mai meowmie Sqweex had 3 bitties under
der big bed but only ai lived, da uther 2 wint to RB, ai m vury happee heer
tew.
Dey gib usses gud fudz n pways wiff usses n meowmie cleenz owr
doodlebawxes

Wee awl luffs owr Ma n Pa n wee awl git alongh..yeUP n we iz awl tutured
gnow.
Luffs
Mosey n hiz happee famblee