Bubbels low score record (for me anyway)

Old January 17th 05, 09:55 PM
Victor Martinez

Default Bubbels low score record (for me anyway)

26,690

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old January 17th 05, 11:02 PM
Bev

Victor Martinez wrote:

26,690

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

That is a goodie (going green, grrrrrrrrr) So far my lowest is 50,250.

Bev
Cats aren't clean, they're just covered with cat spit.
Old January 18th 05, 04:26 AM
Seanette Blaylock

"badwilson" had some very interesting things
to say about Bubbels low score record (for me anyway):

Ha! Last night, at the stroke of midnight, I managed the low score of
16530. This is the doubled score after popping all the bubbles. I
think this score is unbeatable and am hereby declaring myself Bubbels
champion. Screenshot available upon request. I am hereby retiring
from Bubbels.

Now I've *gotta* try to beat that [mumble mumble who needs sleep
anyway grumble mumble]. :-)

Old January 18th 05, 11:54 AM
Victor Martinez

badwilson wrote:
champion. Screenshot available upon request. I am hereby retiring
from Bubbels.

Oh no, you don't! ;-)

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old January 18th 05, 05:02 PM
Kreisleriana

On Tue, 18 Jan 2005 11:08:07 +0700, "badwilson"
yodeled:

Ha! Last night, at the stroke of midnight, I managed the low score of
16530. This is the doubled score after popping all the bubbles. I
think this score is unbeatable and am hereby declaring myself Bubbels
champion. Screenshot available upon request. I am hereby retiring
from Bubbels.

So you say.

Theresa
Old January 18th 05, 06:09 PM
Ginger-lyn Summer

On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 21:55:44 GMT, Victor Martinez
wrote:

26,690

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

That's a *low* score. My goodness, I must be *horrible* at this game.

Ginger-lyn
Too embarrassed to post her low score, although she did clear the
screen for the first time the other day! Woo-hoo!

Old January 19th 05, 01:47 AM
Gabey8

LOW score?

OK, I admit that I came onto the Bubbels scene late. But I guess I
misunderstood the goal of the game. (I wish I knew every language, darn
it! ;o) )

Anyway... can someone point me to a link to a post where the actual goal
of the game is explained? Clearing the screen, I understand. Low score,
though -- that surprises me.

Aagh. LOL. It's bad enough to find a game addictive, at least let me play
it properly, too. )

Donna

Old January 19th 05, 02:01 AM
badwilson

"Kreisleriana" wrote in message
On Tue, 18 Jan 2005 11:08:07 +0700, "badwilson"
yodeled:

Ha! Last night, at the stroke of midnight, I managed the low score

of
16530. This is the doubled score after popping all the bubbles. I
think this score is unbeatable and am hereby declaring myself

Bubbels
champion. Screenshot available upon request. I am hereby retiring
from Bubbels.

So you say.

It's true, I'm done with Bubbels. I never played at all yesterday and
I won't play today and then I'm going to Bangkok for 3 days and after
that it'll be out of my mind. In emergencies I'll play Tetris.
--
Britta
Sandpaper kisses, a cuddle and a purr. I have an alarm clock that's

Old January 19th 05, 02:55 AM
badwilson

"Gabey8" gabey8-@-aol-dot-com (formerly dgabriel-at-netaxs-dot-com)
wrote in message
lkaboutpets.com...
LOW score?

OK, I admit that I came onto the Bubbels scene late. But I guess I
misunderstood the goal of the game. (I wish I knew every language,

darn
it! ;o) )

Anyway... can someone point me to a link to a post where the actual

goal
of the game is explained? Clearing the screen, I understand. Low

score,
though -- that surprises me.

Aagh. LOL. It's bad enough to find a game addictive, at least let me

play
it properly, too. )

Donna

It doesn't say anywhere if you should try for a low score or a high
score, but a low score makes more sense. I mean, you can keep playing
and playing and purposely miss bubbles just so you never clear the
screen until you have a huge score. To try to clear the screen as
fast as possible is more difficult.

Old January 19th 05, 02:56 AM
Jo Firey

"Gabey8" gabey8-@-aol-dot-com (formerly dgabriel-at-netaxs-dot-com) wrote
in message
lkaboutpets.com...
LOW score?

OK, I admit that I came onto the Bubbels scene late. But I guess I
misunderstood the goal of the game. (I wish I knew every language, darn
it! ;o) )

Anyway... can someone point me to a link to a post where the actual goal
of the game is explained? Clearing the screen, I understand. Low score,
though -- that surprises me.

Aagh. LOL. It's bad enough to find a game addictive, at least let me play
it properly, too. )

Donna

None of have the actual instructions. But we learned after a while that it
is far more difficult to clear the screen with a low score than it is to run
up a high score.

Once you learn how to clear the screen, and if you've got it down to three
or four colors you can keep going darn near forever.

Jo

Solving Bubbels Bev Cat anecdotes 41 December 13th 04 09:18 AM
Bubbels theory Marina Cat anecdotes 9 December 12th 04 08:45 PM
[OT] Bubbels - New High Score CatNipped Cat anecdotes 8 December 10th 04 04:00 PM
Bubbels - I am so Jealous Bev Cat anecdotes 11 November 27th 04 10:43 AM