The Halloween party

Old November 3rd 08, 12:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

Default The Halloween party

I fink da vaccum needz a 'all day sucker' hee hee hee
Mosey
Tabitha throws Mosey a funny look n says
"No more nip fur yew mister hee hee hee"

As the vacuum passes Piglet she says Happy Halloween to u, whoeffer u
iz.
"ClowderCat" ...
The teleporter door opens and a vacuum cleaner comes out of it and
walks across the floor. As it walks, it makes a whooshing sound. It
heads towards the food table.

Hi. I hope I'm not too late. Mom has been difficult about letting me
come here again.

Clarence- -

The vacuum cleaner makes a louder whooshing noise at Mosey.

Dint wike mine 'joke' huh??

Mosey-

Of course I did. The vacuum cleaning was trying to suck up the all
day sucker!!!!

Clarence

Umkay, did yew get it? Hope et dint git stuk.
hee hee hee I mustve hadd tew mutch nip myownself.
Wee r sew gwad yew kame tew r partee Clarence
Biker kitty headbumps wif a vacuum kleener
Hab sum more gud fudz onna da boofay
Mosey
wooks outsyde n seez awl da leefz onna treez turning bootiful colorz

Old November 3rd 08, 12:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

:
Him did n et skared mee tew deth
Mosey

Wascal approaches Dat floormonster wuz kwite scarey. Butted I din'
get real neer it, sewe I am ok. Da kase is solved and he shows Mosey
a black falcon statue da stuff wut dreems is mad ub. I am gonna haff
sum nip whine an relaks. And den I gonna get in touch wiff Miss
Piglet.

--
Wascal

Yup, et wuz kwite scarey. But iam umkay gnow. Gwad yew salved da kase.
Cmon, I need sum nip wine tew. Miss Piglet iz hoam takin kare of OT I
fink.
I fink hur is sweet on yew. Dunt tell hur I sayed dat. [Grins]

Mosey

Old November 3rd 08, 12:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

Naaaaaaaah, dey uze dem awl da tyme. Why dew dey hafta bee sew noizy?
No wurries Clarence, yew did a gud job uff skarin myownself tho. hee hee
hee.
Mosey

I was hoping it wouldn't be too scary. Do you think it'll scare
humans?

Clarence

Him did n et skared mee tew deth
Mosey
"Granby"

Onlee if u kan make dat aweful sucky soun itself makez.
"ClowderCat" On Nov 1, 9:30 pm, ":
As the vacuum passes Piglet she says Happy Halloween to u, whoeffer u
iz."ClowderCat" ...

The teleporter door opens and a vacuum cleaner comes out of it and
walks across the floor. As it walks, it makes a whooshing sound. It
heads towards the food table.

Hi. I hope I'm not too late. Mom has been difficult about letting me
come here again.

Clarence- Hide quoted text -

The vacuum cleaner stops and looks at Piglet.

Happy Halloween to you too.

This costume was supposed to be scary!!!!!!! Do you think it is?- Hide
quoted text -

Old November 3rd 08, 12:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

"ClowderCat" wrote in message
On Nov 2, 12:42 pm, The Ajo Clowder wrote:
On Nov 2, 9:37 am, ClowderCat wrote:

As the vacuum passes Piglet she says Happy Halloween to u, whoeffer u
iz."

The teleporter door opens and a vacuum cleaner comes out of it and
walks across the floor. As it walks, it makes a whooshing sound. It
heads towards the food table.

Hi. I hope I'm not too late. Mom has been difficult about letting me
come here again.

Clarence- -

Why iz dat Mosey asks?

The vacuum cleaner stops and looks at Piglet.

Happy Halloween to you too.

This costume was supposed to be scary!!!!!!! Do you think it is?

[A Pie Rat stops and looks at the growlmonstur.]
Oooooh, gud wun! Wish I had fot uv dat!-

Mom wanted me to come as Sarah Palin but I refused to come as a
female! And I didn't see any other kitties dressed up as human
politicians!

Clarence

Gudgud fur yew Clarence. An da othur kitties n possums
dint dwess up az hooman
politishuns eether. Gud fur dem. Yup.

Mosey.

Old November 3rd 08, 01:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

:

As the vacuum passes Piglet she says Happy Halloween to u, whoeffer u
iz."

The teleporter door opens and a vacuum cleaner comes out of it and
walks across the floor. As it walks, it makes a whooshing sound. It
heads towards the food table.

Uh oh, Mosey says tew Tabitha, him iz gunna suck upp awl da fudz

Hi. I hope I'm not too late. Mom has been difficult about letting me
come here again.

Clarence-

The vacuum cleaner stops and looks at Piglet.

Happy Halloween to you too.

This costume was supposed to be scary!!!!!!! Do you think it is?

Nope, sez Mosey, it 'sucks'...izza 'joke'...gettit??
Yew skared da bitties.
Mosey turns tew Tabitha n sez 'gud fing he kant slide down
da bannister hee hee hee'

Of course, it's a real good joke.

Clarence

Fangu furry mutch Clarence, I twy.
Mosey

Old November 3rd 08, 01:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

[Rebecca looks from behind a door and sees that it's only Clarence in a
costume.]

Wow, datz da skariest kostoom heer, Clarence! Da whooshy noyze iz a nice
tuch, too. How duz yoo do dat?

Rebecca

[Mosey wonders why Clarence mayde a xtra whooshy noise at mee]
Mrrrrrt? Hihi Clarence..dat skared me. Good won.

I just wanted the all day sucker that you mentioned. I hope it's
salmon flavor!

Clarence

Yup, et shur iz. Wike et?

Mosey

Old November 3rd 08, 01:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

[Rebecca looks from behind a door and sees that it's only Clarence in a
costume.]

Wow, datz da skariest kostoom heer, Clarence! Da whooshy noyze iz a nice
tuch, too. How duz yoo do dat?

Rebecca

The teleporter door opens and a vacuum cleaner comes out of it and
walks across the floor. As it walks, it makes a whooshing sound. It
heads towards the food table.

Hi. I hope I'm not too late. Mom has been difficult about letting me
come here again.

Clarence- -

I have an mp3 player that I recorded the whooshing sound on and
speakers. It's cool, isn't it?

Clarence

I muzt hab stuf in myown eerz cuz et sounded wike a roar tew mee.
I kleened mine eerz owt n et iz furry cool. [smurkles]
hoo da thunk?

Mosey