Is this Normal Behavour?

Old May 2nd 10, 11:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
The Nice Mean Man[_2_]

Default Is this Normal Behavour?

Our cat loves iceberg lettuce. But only if it's served cold covered in
thousand island dressing with a couple of saltine crackers on the
side. We know he constantly tries to mimic our behavior, but this is
kind of ridicules. Anybody else's cat like lettuce?
Old May 3rd 10, 08:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Malcom \Mal\ Reynolds

In article
64ac3adf-dcdc-426b-8ccd-7b0ae2881c1a@d3
9g2000yqa.googlegroups.com,
The Nice Mean Man
wrote:

Our cat loves iceberg lettuce. But only if it's served cold covered in
thousand island dressing with a couple of saltine crackers on the
side. We know he constantly tries to mimic our behavior, but this is
kind of ridicules. Anybody else's cat like lettuce?

That's disgusting. Cats with class
prefer buttermilk ranch dressing.
Old May 3rd 10, 07:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
[email protected]

wrote:
Our cat loves iceberg lettuce. But only if it's served cold covered in
thousand island dressing with a couple of saltine crackers on the
side. We know he constantly tries to mimic our behavior, but this is
kind of ridicules. Anybody else's cat like lettuce?

That's disgusting. Cats with class
prefer buttermilk ranch dressing.

Mine like roka blue cheese. He only ate lettuce if it had dressing.
Never tried anything else.

Old May 3rd 10, 03:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
dgk

wrote:
Our cat loves iceberg lettuce. But only if it's served cold covered in
thousand island dressing with a couple of saltine crackers on the
side. We know he constantly tries to mimic our behavior, but this is
kind of ridicules. Anybody else's cat like lettuce?

That's disgusting. Cats with class
prefer buttermilk ranch dressing.

Mine like roka blue cheese. He only ate lettuce if it had dressing.
Never tried anything else.

I only eat lettuce if it has dressing.
Old May 3rd 10, 03:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew[_3_]

wrote:
Our cat loves iceberg lettuce. But only if it's served cold covered in
thousand island dressing with a couple of saltine crackers on the
side. We know he constantly tries to mimic our behavior, but this is
kind of ridicules. Anybody else's cat like lettuce?

That's disgusting. Cats with class
prefer buttermilk ranch dressing.

Mine like roka blue cheese. He only ate lettuce if it had dressing.
Never tried anything else.

I only eat lettuce if it has dressing.

I only eat lettuce if it is attached to a hamburger ;-)

Old May 4th 10, 06:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Bill Graham

"The Nice Mean Man" wrote in message
Our cat loves iceberg lettuce. But only if it's served cold covered in
thousand island dressing with a couple of saltine crackers on the
side. We know he constantly tries to mimic our behavior, but this is
kind of ridicules. Anybody else's cat like lettuce?

I had one that liked the artichoke plant we had in our front lawn.....She
would keep it nibbled off close to ground level......

Is it normal? Bianca L Cat health & behaviour 8 April 14th 06 12:01 AM
Am I normal? Lesley Cat anecdotes 18 August 25th 05 10:34 AM
OT and On-T: How normal are you? -L. Cat anecdotes 22 April 23rd 05 09:03 PM
IS THIS NORMAL? JANET Cat health & behaviour 4 May 16th 04 06:02 AM