Jerry Falwell's death

Old May 16th 07, 01:10 PM posted to alt.messianic,sci.med.cardiology,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.christnet.christianlife,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
I AM

Default Jerry Falwell's death

On May 16, 7:57 am, dgk wrote:

I was waiting to hear from Mr. Robertson about how Greenburg was
leveled because it was filled with abortion loving homosexuals but he
was strangely silent. Seen from above, the tornado actually looked
like a penis. One can only assume God smote the evil folks from
mid-America. Well Pat, where are you now?

I AM talking with him just now, he'll be along

Pat just tells it like it is with a Don't you know face

if you ask me, I think Pat has just spoken

Old May 16th 07, 01:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
I AM

On May 15, 11:44 pm, Nick Corpuz wrote:

Offer him some pretzels. Please.

by the looks of things, maybe you should be looking to offer falwell
some pretzels

you two going to get along Nick? forever?

Falwell owes me, maybe I owe him, clouds these days seem to come with
silver linings

don't be so vulgar sometimes man, is women on here

hey, there's 3 or 4 single women on here, why not ask someone out

I dare you

Old May 16th 07, 01:23 PM posted to alt.messianic,sci.med.cardiology,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.christnet.christianlife,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
I AM

On May 16, 7:57 am, dgk wrote:
On 15 May 2007 12:31:03 -0700, Nick Corpuz
wrote:

On May 15, 2:59 pm, "randy" wrote:
I'm deeply saddened by the loss of this great man. He had a
lot to do with the kind of mix of politics and religion that
I believe in. I read one of his books, "The Fundamentalist
Phenomenon," many years ago, and have seen him as a primary
influence in the election of Republican candidates over the
last 30 years or so. I feel that his legacy will live on
through Liberty University and through others like Pat
Robertson who support the same kind of thing. My heart is
very thankful to God for such a light in our generation.
randy

Good riddance to that sanctimonious pig. I hope he's reincarnated as a
prison bitch.

If there is a satan, I hope he's butt****ing Falwell as we speak.

I was waiting to hear from Mr. Robertson about how Greenburg was
leveled because it was filled with abortion loving homosexuals but he
was strangely silent. Seen from above, the tornado actually looked
like a penis. One can only assume God smote the evil folks from
mid-America. Well Pat, where are you now?

Ill step out here, I think Falwell never lived to his potential

he was a great man.

He shouldered tremendous criticism, but he kept on smiling

got to keep on smiling

My hat is off to him, he didn't embrace immoratily

yall know how I feel.

sometimes I visit Holy Cross church here in the berg... they have a
bench with an inscription, I can't quote it right, but it's a Pope
saying, "we should cherish human life because we are made in the image
of God"

it's so out of Lynchburg, I feel I am anywhere whenever I see it

Old May 16th 07, 01:56 PM posted to alt.messianic,sci.med.cardiology,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.christnet.christianlife,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

convicted neighbor Barry wrote:
Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

Bible example of several people who blasphemed the Holy Spirit:

nicks thinking.. this guy is so predictable
aawww! he blasphemed the holy spirit aaawww!

why don't you be Jesus?

It remains my choice to continue writing truthfully.

just remember, if Nick is unsaved, and we all know he is!...
he would be a slight brain damaged... so make some allowance

let's see what you got here
The Pharisees and Sadducees who yelled out that Jesus was demon-
possessed casting out demons by the power of beelzebub.

blasphemous yes, but not agin the holy gho

Without the LORD, your opinion is meaningless (Ecclesiastes).

As soon as they did this thereby blaspheming the Holy Spirit, they
became irrevocably children of satan and not of GOD.

watchout, that bible you swing will lay you open

"Blaspheming the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven." -- LORD Jesus
Christ

Amen.

Marana tha

Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,

Andrew
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://EmoryCardiology.com

"Unlike the 2PD-OMER Approach, weight loss diets can't be combined
with well-balanced diets"
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

Old May 16th 07, 02:38 PM posted to alt.messianic,sci.med.cardiology,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.christnet.christianlife,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Father Haskell

On May 16, 7:42 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
wrote:
Barry wrote:
Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

Since blaspheming the Holy Spirit, it no longer has the free will to
do anything but that which is satan's will.

nah, if he had really blasphemed, he wouldn't have replied to my other
post at 1 am eastern time, he'd be dead.

show me one bible sample of anyone who did it and lived
I can show you 5 who did not

Bible example of several people who blasphemed the Holy Spirit:

The Pharisees and Sadducees who yelled out that Jesus was demon-
possessed casting out demons by the power of beelzebub.

As soon as they did this thereby blaspheming the Holy Spirit, they
became irrevocably children of satan and not of GOD.

**** your bible and **** your god. **** your god with
your bible. **** them both with an alcoholic goat.
Might as well give examples from Brothers Grimm
of several children who annoyed wicked witch in her
candy cottage for all we care.

Old May 16th 07, 05:46 PM posted to alt.messianic,sci.med.cardiology,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.christnet.christianlife,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
dgk

On 16 May 2007 05:23:45 -0700, I AM wrote:

sometimes I visit Holy Cross church here in the berg... they have a
bench with an inscription, I can't quote it right, but it's a Pope
saying, "we should cherish human life because we are made in the image
of God"

I cherish all life, not just human, and since this is posted in a cat
newsgroup, I cherish cats as well.

I don't cherish human life so much that I want us to ruin the world
for other life however. That is something that the "be fruitful and
multiply forever" crowd seems unable to understand.

Old May 16th 07, 10:44 PM posted to alt.messianic,sci.med.cardiology,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.christnet.christianlife,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Father Haskell

On May 15, 4:05 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
wrote:
convicted neighbor Randy wrote:
satan via a sockpuppet (demon) wrote:
convicted neighbor Randy wrote:

I'm deeply saddened by the loss of this great man.

My condolences to his friends and family who survive him during this
their sad and difficult time remaining in this world.

Jerry Falwell sucks cocks in hell.

And LIKES it.

Old May 16th 07, 10:50 PM posted to alt.messianic,sci.med.cardiology,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.christnet.christianlife,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Joe Canuck[_2_]

wrote:
convicted neighbor Randy wrote:
satan via a sockpuppet (demon) wrote:
convicted neighbor Randy wrote:
I'm deeply saddened by the loss of this great man.

My condolences to his friends and family who survive him during this
their sad and difficult time remaining in this world.

Jerry Falwell sucks cocks in hell.

And LIKES it.

Meanwhile you back on earth are sucking & blowing.
Old May 16th 07, 10:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Charlie Wilkes

On Tue, 15 May 2007 20:37:26 -0700, Barry wrote:

On May 15, 11:29 pm, "Lilah Morgan" wrote:

I don't have a rocking chair to be off of :-(

Falwells funeral will be right up the street from me. maybe I should go
and see president Bush

I think you should definitely go. Falwell was a national icon. And Fred
Phelps is gonna be there with his clan and all their signage... what
could be better than that? Real, down-home Americana.

Charlie

Old May 17th 07, 01:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
look at us we're beautiful

On May 16, 5:51 pm, Charlie Wilkes
wrote:

I think you should definitely go. Falwell was a national icon. And Fred
Phelps is gonna be there with his clan and all their signage... what
could be better than that? Real, down-home Americana.

Charlie

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_Phelps

It's supposed to be next Tues coming up. (the funeral)

Sucker owed me big time, then he goes and kicks the bucket.
Said they found him alone and dead at his desk.

73 is not super young, plenty die at that age, and pleeenty live well
past that age.

I can't say what I feel. I appreciate any good moral influence, but
when it comes to religion, some actually do more harm than good.

He didn't work for me, I'm scared to call him a devil.

To me, his ministry didn't have any power. It was a house with no
electric.

I think he understood and propagated the basic traditional gospel
message; but, living and trafficking with his zealots led me to
believe Christianity had become a point of elitism with them.

Two of his disciples knocked on my door a few years back, they wanted
to know if there was anything they could do to help me.

I asked what kind of help they meant, they said, raking leaves, moving
furniture in the house etc.. just general help. Something a widow
might take them up on.

I rebuked them in a nice way, I said, look, you're here to share the
gospel not rake my leaves, just share the gospel, I don't recall
Jesus raking leaves in order to say, "repent the kingdom of God is at
hand"...

In the end, I saw their little insecurity as just one more stupid
thing powerless Christians will do.