Phelps to picket Falwell funeral -- will Chung join in?

Old May 17th 07, 08:18 PM posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.christnet.christianlife,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.atheism,alt.usenet.kooks
look at us we're beautiful

Default Phelps to picket Falwell funeral -- will Chung join in?

On May 17, 1:35 pm, K wrote:

There is just one itty bitty question I forgot to ask.
What has this got to do with cats?

Sorry to be a kill joy & all.
K.

not at all
FALWELL WAS A PUSSY

Old May 17th 07, 08:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
look at us we're beautiful

Default WHO CARES

On May 17, 3:14 pm, K wrote:

Please accept my sincere apology, & I will snipety snip in the future.
Regards,
K.

Maybe it's just me, but I'm not really feeling this apology.
you have to actually pucker up when you type

Old May 17th 07, 08:23 PM posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.christnet.christianlife,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.atheism,alt.usenet.kooks

Default My Apologies to you Matthew from Vinko Bogataj

On 17 May, 19:49, Vinko Bogataj wrote:
On May 17, 1:52 pm, "Matthew" wrote:

"K"

snipped

There is just one itty bitty question I forgot to ask.
What has this got to do with cats?

Sorry to be a kill joy & all.
K.

All you are doing is inviting the idiots here look at your crossposting and
where it is going.

If you fell like you have to respond LEARN TO SNIP THEIR BS WOULD YOU SO
THE REST OF US DON'T HAVE TO READ THEIR BS

What are you doing out of your private fiefdom? You don't control the
content of this newsgroup, asshole.

What are you doing out of your private fiefdom? You don't control the
content of this newsgroup, asshole.

My My, we are a little uptight in our collective bottom's, Aren't we
Vinko Bogataj?

I only asked what this had to do with cats after all. I would
understand If I were to comment on your sexual prowess, but I'm not,
so whats with the nasty bit?

if I could think of a reason, I might be inclined to take that one on
the nose, but I didn't so therefore, I won't on this occasion.

Have I offended you in anyway, other than to reply a valid point to
your discussion?
TIA,
K.

Old May 17th 07, 08:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

On 17 May, 20:20, look at us we're beautiful
wrote:
On May 17, 3:14 pm, K wrote:

Please accept my sincere apology, & I will snipety snip in the future.
Regards,
K.

Maybe it's just me, but I'm not really feeling this apology.
you have to actually pucker up when you type

Pucker, damned well pucker & More PUCKER,

Hows that Matthew?

If I puckered anymore, the wind might change, then I'll be buggered
because I would stay that way, & all in the name of Humility!!

It was my best Pucker, I Promise!

K.

Old May 17th 07, 08:44 PM posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.christnet.christianlife,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.atheism,alt.usenet.kooks

On 17 May, 20:18, look at us we're beautiful
wrote:
On May 17, 1:35 pm, K wrote:

There is just one itty bitty question I forgot to ask.
What has this got to do with cats?

Sorry to be a kill joy & all.
K.

not at all
FALWELL WAS A PUSSY

That explains it all then....
I feel so MUCH BETTER Now I know that.
LOL!
K.

Old May 17th 07, 09:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew

ups.com...
wrote:
On May 17, 3:14 pm, K wrote:

Please accept my sincere apology, & I will snipety snip in the future.
Regards,
K.

Maybe it's just me, but I'm not really feeling this apology.
you have to actually pucker up when you type

Pucker, damned well pucker & More PUCKER,

Hows that Matthew?

If I puckered anymore, the wind might change, then I'll be buggered
because I would stay that way, & all in the name of Humility!!

It was my best Pucker, I Promise!

K.

That is not me Look at the Display name that was Barry messing with you not
me

And no problem I accept even though you did not need to apologize

A lot of us have those idiots kill filed so we can ignore their post.
Morons Like VB from above we just delete the message and move on laughing
at them the whole time. The regular idiots we just kill file them and only
have to read their dribble when someone forgets to snip. The worse is when
someone crosspost to the known troll areas and they follow the thread back
to the group yet another reason I started a moderated group

Old May 17th 07, 11:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Joe Canuck[_2_]

K wrote:
On 17 May, 18:52, "Matthew" wrote:
"K"

snipped

There is just one itty bitty question I forgot to ask.
What has this got to do with cats?
Sorry to be a kill joy & all.
K.

All you are doing is inviting the idiots here look at your cross posting and
where it is going.

If you fell like you have to respond LEARN TO SNIP THEIR BS WOULD YOU SO
THE REST OF US DON'T HAVE TO READ THEIR BS

Oh Matthew, I am ever so sorry! I didn't consider this before posting
this. Had I done so, I would have snipped it gladly. When you are new
to a NG, it is sometimes hard to know the politics of the group, &
know who/what upsets who.

Please accept my sincere apology, & I will snipety snip in the future.
Regards,
K.

Don't be too concerned over Matthew... he is one of this group's idiots.

Old May 17th 07, 11:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Joe Canuck[_2_]

Matthew wrote:
ups.com...
wrote:
On May 17, 3:14 pm, K wrote:

[...]

Yet, Matthew is still here participating. LOL

Must not be all that bad here.

Old May 18th 07, 12:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Lilah Morgan

Three words come to mind...Pot, meet Kettle