Come ON, people!

Old July 31st 08, 05:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
AZ Nomad[_2_]

Default Come ON, people!

On Thu, 31 Jul 2008 03:43:19 GMT, Rhonda wrote:

mystro wrote:
Cybercat: I'm not sure **your** a mental case but you are certainly an
under-educated crass bore of the highest magnitude!!

That would be **you're**.

giggle. If you're going to accuse somebody of being undereducated then you
ought to at least demonstrate the grammar skills of a twelve year old!

Old July 31st 08, 06:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"Candace" wrote in message
On Jul 30, 6:25 pm, Cheryl wrote:
On Wed 30 Jul 2008 06:46:53p, mystro wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav

.com:

Cybercat: I'm not sure your a mental case but you are certainly
an under-educated crass bore of the highest magnitude!!

Anyone..ANYONE in their right mind who likes the help they can
get in this newsgroup has either totally block filtered every
rude,nasty spew from you or they soon learn to ignore
you..but...Filtering you is the proper way though and the best
way and eventually this newsgroup will be educated on how easy
it is to do, I'm going to take a personal interest in this.
hehehe

BTW, I haven't BOZO'd you yet..I want to follow your vile
posting
history for several reasons and since you virtually stink up the
newsgroup I'll get plenty. Your days of running people out of
this newsgroup because they didn't know how to avoid your
pathtic uncooth postings are numbered lady...or whatever you
are.

You'll learn to love her.

--
Cheryl

I agree

Well, that was awrful sweet. Thanks, guys.

Old July 31st 08, 06:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cshenk

"Cheryl" wrote

FYI, most of the regs here have rescue cats and other pets. This doesn't
make you unique.

Never said I was. I suspect many here are like me. Havent heard much on
adopting the 'unadoptable' though here. Could just be an unmentioned thing?

Old July 31st 08, 10:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
MaryL

"cshenk" wrote in message
"Cheryl" wrote

FYI, most of the regs here have rescue cats and other pets. This doesn't
make you unique.

Never said I was. I suspect many here are like me. Havent heard much on
adopting the 'unadoptable' though here. Could just be an unmentioned
thing?

It depends on what is deemed "unadoptable." My darling Duffy should not be
in that category because he is beautiful, alert, loving,
playful...everything good. However, he spent several months in a shelter
and was rejected by any number of people simply because he is blind. I am
extremely grateful to that shelter because he would have been considered
unadoptable by many shelters. I even had a man tell me once that he should
be "put down" simply because he is blind. In my opinion, people like that
are *really* blind.

There are many others on this group who have had similar experiences with
the cats that eventually became their owners -- cats that some people
considered "unadoptable" because some people could not look beyond what they
viewed as "imperfections."

MaryL

Old July 31st 08, 11:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
-L.

On Jul 30, 2:48 pm, "cybercat" wrote:
Are you out of your ****ing minds?

Posting to Usenet, "how can I tell if a lump on my cat is cancer or not
without a vet visit or biopsy?"

And some of you who are not quite this stupid and malicious expect those of
us who actually like cats better than the bottle NOT to get upset?

****heads.

Do I need to come back in here and kick some ass?

Old July 31st 08, 11:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
-L.

On Jul 30, 2:48 pm, "cybercat" wrote:
Are you out of your ****ing minds?

Posting to Usenet, "how can I tell if a lump on my cat is cancer or not
without a vet visit or biopsy?"

And some of you who are not quite this stupid and malicious expect those of
us who actually like cats better than the bottle NOT to get upset?

****heads.

Just wanted to add...I have decided, after reading some posts on
another forum I frequent, that the general US population is not only
getting more stupid at a rate equal to that of the growth of the US
deficit, but that the majority of people are, now, right this moment,
too stupid to live.

HTH and HAND!

-L.
Old July 31st 08, 01:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
mystro[_2_]

Oh I make sure she reads them..that I guarentee it, she has no clue how to
truly use OE Filters..only thinks she does! And BTW, I'm not picking just on
her or her form of rudeness and adolescent postings, it was just time to
update reader's on they can completely avoid people they can't stand..she's
just an real good example. :0

"cybercat" wrote in message

"Matthew" wrote in message
g.com...

"mystro"

I think you are enjoying the attention by trying to get rise out of her

I haven't seen any posts since the first one. That's what kfs are for.

Old July 31st 08, 02:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
CatNipped[_2_]

"George Orwell" wrote in message
On Wed, 30 Jul 2008 18:28:02 -0500, Brian Link wrote:

It's a little POS house next to the highway with a weed farm for a lawn
and the ugliest curtains you've ever seen.

Justin Thyme

You low-life piece of ****! Can't win an argument any other way than trying
to intimidate someone into leaving you alone? Cowards like you make me
sick!

Old July 31st 08, 02:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Sherry

On Jul 31, 5:50*am, "-L." wrote:
On Jul 30, 2:48 pm, "cybercat" wrote:

Are you out of your ****ing minds?

Posting to Usenet, "how can I tell if a lump on my cat is cancer or not
without a vet visit or biopsy?"

And some of you who are not quite this stupid and malicious expect those of
us who actually like cats better than the bottle NOT to get upset?

****heads.

Just wanted to add...I have decided, after reading some posts on
another forum I frequent, that the general US population is not only
getting more stupid at a rate equal to that of the growth of the US
deficit, but that the majority of people are, now, right this moment,
too stupid to live.

HTH and HAND!

-L.

Lyn, you're still a lot younger than me. I think this is an
observation that becomes more and more obvious as we age. No kidding.
Some things just leave you incredulous. They're not just more stupid,
they feel more entitled about it. (general
comment the general population you've mentioned)
I *don't* consider myself of an above-average IQ. But I do have horse
sense.
And I don't have the patience anymore to deal with people who don't.
What's that
quote about "do not suffer fools gladly"? That kind of sums me up.
Zero patience.

Sherry
Old July 31st 08, 03:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
news[_2_]

"mystro" wrote in message
Oh I make sure she reads them..that I guarentee it, she has no clue how to
truly use OE Filters..only thinks she does! And BTW, I'm not picking just
on her or her form of rudeness and adolescent postings, it was just time
to update reader's on they can completely avoid people they can't
stand..she's just an real good example. :0

At least she's not stupid, stupid.