Spicey is free

Old June 29th 16, 02:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

Default Spicey is free

As Spicey left behind her sickly body, she suddenly felt so light and
unburdened.

"I'm free, I'm free!" she exclaimed to herself. But something prompted her
to glance back at her former life and world, and her hoomin, now racked
with sobs.

"Wow, what's wrong with Daddy? He sure is a mess today. But none of this
matters anymore because..."

And Spicey cocked her head towards a distanct voice: "Spicey, come here!
What took you so long!"

Spicey's heart swelled with memories of long days and forgotten love, and
she ran and ran straight into her meowmie's embrace. All the while
chattering an explanation of the trials and tribulations that kept her.
Old June 29th 16, 05:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL[_2_]

On 6/28/2016 8:07 PM, Takayuki wrote:
As Spicey left behind her sickly body, she suddenly felt so light and
unburdened.

"I'm free, I'm free!" she exclaimed to herself. But something prompted her
to glance back at her former life and world, and her hoomin, now racked
with sobs.

"Wow, what's wrong with Daddy? He sure is a mess today. But none of this
matters anymore because..."

And Spicey cocked her head towards a distanct voice: "Spicey, come here!
What took you so long!"

Spicey's heart swelled with memories of long days and forgotten love, and
she ran and ran straight into her meowmie's embrace. All the while
chattering an explanation of the trials and tribulations that kept her.

This is lovely...and brought tears to my eyes. Thank you for giving
Spicey such a good home.

MaryL

Old June 29th 16, 06:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy[_3_]

On 6/28/2016 9:17 PM, MaryL wrote:
[...]

It brought tears to my eyes too.
Old July 25th 16, 09:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Takayuki" wrote in message
As Spicey left behind her sickly body, she suddenly felt so light and
unburdened.

"I'm free, I'm free!" she exclaimed to herself. But something prompted her
to glance back at her former life and world, and her hoomin, now racked
with sobs.

"Wow, what's wrong with Daddy? He sure is a mess today. But none of this
matters anymore because..."

And Spicey cocked her head towards a distanct voice: "Spicey, come here!
What took you so long!"

Spicey's heart swelled with memories of long days and forgotten love, and
she ran and ran straight into her meowmie's embrace. All the while
chattering an explanation of the trials and tribulations that kept her.

I doubt she regretted the time she spent with you.

Old July 27th 16, 02:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

On Mon, 25 Jul 2016 21:29:19 +0100, "Christina Websell"
wrote:
I doubt she regretted the time she spent with you.

That goes both ways. I already am remembering her as such a sweet creature
full of good nature and love, which is puzzling.
Old July 27th 16, 04:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bastette

wrote:
I doubt she regretted the time she spent with you.

That goes both ways. I already am remembering her as such a sweet creature
full of good nature and love, which is puzzling.

It might be puzzling, but it can't hurt to have a happy memory like that.

Joyce