Liz's Food recommendations

Old October 14th 03, 10:34 PM
GAUBSTER2

Because there are a bunch of immature, unhappy people that have
finally found a haven amongst other losers and then don't like it
when they are challenged? shrug

Wrong, but whatever floats your boat. Challenged? Heh. Your
boneheaded, stubborn, incorrect information and selective reading is
more like it.

I don't know Cheryl...the way some act on this board only begins to support
this theory of mine about immature, unhappy people. I wish it wasn't the case
and we could banter about experiences, opinions, theories, and facts w/o
degenerating into a bunch of flaming, sniping, cussing, and personal attacks.
Your post above, however, is just more evidence of what I see here all so
often.

Again, just because you don't like what I have to say doesn't make it
incorrect. You (and others)should be able to agree and disagree w/o being a
jerk at the same time.
Old October 15th 03, 12:18 AM
Cheryl

In ,
GAUBSTER2 composed with style:
Because there are a bunch of immature, unhappy people that have
finally found a haven amongst other losers and then don't like it
when they are challenged? shrug

Wrong, but whatever floats your boat. Challenged? Heh. Your
boneheaded, stubborn, incorrect information and selective reading
is
more like it.

I don't know Cheryl...the way some act on this board only begins to
support this theory of mine about immature, unhappy people.

]
I guess this is the case in the dog group you frequent? I had to look
you up to see if you're for real, and you act the same way there, ****
people off just as much, headstrong with the Hill's food when it just
doesn't work for all animals, so you can't blame this (cat) ng for
that. I tend to think it is the same anywhere you happen to post.
You really need to get a grip and accept that different foods work for
different pets in the same way different foods work for humans and
that different opinions are a way of life. You might be happier if
you did.

Old October 15th 03, 07:32 AM
-L.

"Karen M." wrote in message ...
Alison Perera wrote:

In article ,
"Karen M." wrote:

snip

-Alison in OH

I *knew* there was something weird about him! McTarnahan's is one of
my favorite beers. And Portland Brewing has these amazing rosemary and
garlic fries. Mmmmmmm! Did you live here, or just get married here?

OK, who else here is in PDX? I'm in a burb...

-L.