Abbey's ultrasound/no good news

Old June 16th 05, 01:45 AM

Phil wrote:
The bumber stickers you described to
me didn't have a ****ing thing to do with a
website- they were simply anti-declawing
stickers along the same lines as
Lisaviolet's 'Educate don't Amputate".

Errrr...no they weren't. I specifically wanted them with my website on
them, which didn't exist at the time you claim all this supposedly
happened.

Megan

nothing."

-Edmund Burke

Learn The TRUTH About Declawing
http://www.stopdeclaw.com

Zuzu's Cats Photo Album:
http://www.PictureTrail.com/zuzu22

way."

- W.H. Murray

Old June 16th 05, 02:14 AM
Phil P.

You're ****ing liar!

Old June 16th 05, 03:57 AM
Innovo

***Brian, Phil...STOP IT, NOOOW!!!

Both of you are good, intelligent men and are carrying on like a bunch of
hen pickers. Please stop arguing between each other, and try* to civilly
come to a stand off. No more name calling and attacking each other. Let it
be.

I just hate to read about two men here, who I like and respect, coming to
verbal blows with each other. Please try to be civil with one another and
simply, right Now, agree to disagree.

Thank you.

ML-( who is totally 'nutzy' over Phil :-) because he is smart and I have
never forgotten how he helped me greatly with my dear 'Blue' when I so
direly needed advice. Thank you!).

ML

"Phil P." wrote in message
ink.net...

"Brian Link" wrote in message

I'm sure you, as a woman-hater,

Take Megan's boxer shorts off your head; your brain cells are dying by

the
second.

If you think I hate woman, you must be gay.

Old June 17th 05, 05:27 AM
Rhonda

Ohmigawd!!! The Vietnam-buddy. Six-pack, Shot-gun, Two-shot, or
something like that.

It unfolded before us like a train wreck.

Oh, those were the days. Six-pack finally disappeared right into thin
air. I always wondered why he didn't talk about cats while on the cat group?

Well -- maybe better to let sleeping dogs lie...

Rhonda

wrote:

Phil wote:

it's only been almost 6 years.

Here is proof positive that you are lying. Almost six years ago my
website did not exist and you were posting in alt.cats telling your
Vietnam lies. I was not in contact with you at that time.

Megan